The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ looks so wrong on that stroller - he is absolutely too big to be on the back. And if it tips - both he and BB are going to get hurt - 2 bigger assholes I have never seen. When we took the kids out we always got them their own ice cream - mostly bc they always asked for sprinkles on theirs - it was a treat for them. It was so sad to watch J$ just wait and then Timmy tell him 'take a small bite' - UGH!!!! :mad:
And if J$ is going to school in August they better start allowing him to feed himself - the teacher is not going to have time to feed your miracle child asshats. Timmy definitely has an obsession with J$ spilling something on himself or getting dirty.

News Flash Timmy Boy - your son is 3.5 years old - he's a boy - boys get dirty - boys spill things - it's part of life you moron. It only means that your useless excuse of a wife will have to throw on another load of laundry. Or better yet - you learn how to use the machine - it's 2023 and there are alot of households who share the chore responsibility so it's not so far fetched for the man to wash clothes. Considering you can't even get the tires changed on your car or fix your garage shelf I might be stretching it by referring to you as a 'man'

Just makes me so mad - it breaks my heart for these 2 boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
J$ looks so wrong on that stroller - he is absolutely too big to be on the back. And if it tips - both he and BB are going to get hurt - 2 bigger assholes I have never seen. When we took the kids out we always got them their own ice cream - mostly bc they always asked for sprinkles on theirs - it was a treat for them. It was so sad to watch J$ just wait and then Timmy tell him 'take a small bite' - UGH!!!! :mad:
And if J$ is going to school in August they better start allowing him to feed himself - the teacher is not going to have time to feed your miracle child asshats. Timmy definitely has an obsession with J$ spilling something on himself or getting dirty.

News Flash Timmy Boy - your son is 3.5 years old - he's a boy - boys get dirty - boys spill things - it's part of life you moron. It only means that your useless excuse of a wife will have to throw on another load of laundry. Or better yet - you learn how to use the machine - it's 2023 and there are alot of households who share the chore responsibility so it's not so far fetched for the man to wash clothes. Considering you can't even get the tires changed on your car or fix your garage shelf I might be stretching it by referring to you as a 'man'

Just makes me so mad - it breaks my heart for these 2 boys.
they are going to have so much trouble if they actually send him to a Montessori school.
The power struggle will be intense since one of the main goals of Montessori is independence. J$ will be making his own snacks, eating by himself, pouring into and drinking from a regular cup, getting things out and putting them away. There is just no way it will work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What's sad is, if they had just let J continue feeding himself from the beginning like they had started then he would be passed the worst stage of being messy with food an drink an actually be quite good at it by now, poor kid is going to be an absolute state when he goes to school because hes going to drop food everywhere an spill drinks down himself, an if this school is like anything over here then the entire school goes in to eat at once so there's going to be older kids there probably laughing an making fun of him about it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What's sad is, if they had just let J continue feeding himself from the beginning like they had started then he would be passed the worst stage of being messy with food an drink an actually be quite good at it by now, poor kid is going to be an absolute state when he goes to school because hes going to drop food everywhere an spill drinks down himself, an if this school is like anything over here then the entire school goes in to eat at once so there's going to be older kids there probably laughing an making fun of him about it
Exactly. The Slackers are so short-sighted about everything. It’s what they want in the here and the now with no consideration for the long-term. A little hard work now will pay off later. Nope. Lazy, gluttonous, immature morons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
A caring parent who's also cheap would purchase the $7.00 ice cream and divide it up in separate cups (even a water would do) so that everyone in the family gets to have their own. It's a win-win, saves money and at the same time limits sugar intake, it's not that hard.

This wouldn't work for Dim and Ginn though, since it's not about the money or sugar, it's about two SELFISH PIGS that only care about themselves. 😏
It’s about content, they wouldn’t get good shots if they cut the ice cream in pieces. It’s all about deep throating that ice cream bar. Poor kids, they lost at the parent lottery.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Using a fan to cool down pizza that normally gets cold pretty quick anyway? Well I've bleeping seen it all now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What I dont understand as well is why do they want extra work for themselves especially now there's a baby, maybe it's me but I was like thank FK when my neice passed that stage of having to be hand fed because it was a pain in the ass having to have cold dinners or heated up dinners since I couldn't eat mine an feed her at the same time (I refuse to cook different dinners an numerous times, I cook one meal an we all eat it) now she feeds herself an am grateful for it because we can sit down together an BOTH enjoy a hot meal since I no longer need to deal with her, it's also super handy when you are trying to get out the door an she can put her own shoes an jacket on while I get mine on as well

Isn't it normal to want your kid to become more an more independent with everything they do? Feeding, changing, going to the toilet etc? Like why would you want to intentionally hold them back, again, I cannot wait till my neice is toilet trained an I don't need to change diapers especially because she doesn't want to lay still now so we are really in the midst of getting her trained now, it just seems stupid to me to want to hold them back when life is honestly easier when they can do a lot themselves

Reactions: 17
At first I was thinking, wouldn’t it have been easier to cut out them talking about pin trading rather than filming an explanation of why they didn’t, then put that clip in? Then I realized, I think this was Ginn’s ham handed (pun intended) way to put more links to ‘vids’ in the description. They’re probably gonna be doing this more now, say they’re gonna do something they have no intention of doing just so they can link to an old video.

Dim: “ Good afternoon from Disney Springs! Today we’re going to have some lunch, do some shopping, Jenn will take a shower, and if we have time, go to Aulani”

Ginn: “Future Jenn here! (fake laugh) I just realized while I WAS EDITING that we forgot to go to Aulani yesterday, (fake laugh) and I also forgot to shower. If you’d like to see our trips to Aulani, I’ll put the links down below. (fake laugh) I’ll also link some vids from when I used to bathe myself and have a neck. Back to you, Tim!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What I dont understand as well is why do they want extra work for themselves especially now there's a baby, maybe it's me but I was like thank FK when my neice passed that stage of having to be hand fed because it was a pain in the ass having to have cold dinners or heated up dinners since I couldn't eat mine an feed her at the same time (I refuse to cook different dinners an numerous times, I cook one meal an we all eat it) now she feeds herself an am grateful for it because we can sit down together an BOTH enjoy a hot meal since I no longer need to deal with her, it's also super handy when you are trying to get out the door an she can put her own shoes an jacket on while I get mine on as well

Isn't it normal to want your kid to become more an more independent with everything they do? Feeding, changing, going to the toilet etc? Like why would you want to intentionally hold them back, again, I cannot wait till my neice is toilet trained an I don't need to change diapers especially because she doesn't want to lay still now so we are really in the midst of getting her trained now, it just seems stupid to me to want to hold them back when life is honestly easier when they can do a lot themselves
For parents who don't want the effort of actually being parents. I agree they are making more work for themselves. Do they think by keeping them infants longer (meaning dependent) they'd get more views? You'd think they'd want Jackson feeding himself and potty trained so they can ignore him even more.

Even the stupid Stans get a clue at some point that a 5 year old still in pull ups and not being to feed himself is not normal (hopefully by the time he is 5 he will be potty/toilet trained and feeding himself by the time he is in school).

Reactions: 13
The Trackers aren’t normal parents. Their children are for the benefit of the channel. Independence means giving up control. They can’t let J$ do things on his own. Both of those kids are doomed. And the way J$ has been controlled so far, Montessori school is going to be a complete and utter disaster.

But Tim controls Jenn just as much as Jenn controls Tim as well. If Tim told Jenn to get some help and get behind the wheel again, he’d lose control. She also controls Tim by not driving. It’s mind blowing to me that the stans don’t see it at all. They are one of the most dysfunctional families ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh yes, the caramel. Another food Tim doesn’t like. But let’s eat it anyway and say he doesn’t like it because don’t you know, he doesn’t like caramel. And then somehow by the end he says he likes it. Even Jenn was like WTF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can 100% understand when someone says 7 $ is too much money for ice cream. But... Than I either do not buy any at all, one for everyone or only for my child. But feeding him and telling him only to take a little bite. That's cruel
I mean, the average person wouldn't be spending $7 on ice cream (!!!) but this is Dim and Gin. They'd spend $70 each on ice cream if they could and it seemingly wouldn't break the bank. This is purely them being selfish cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For parents who don't want the effort of actually being parents. I agree they are making more work for themselves. Do they think by keeping them infants longer (meaning dependent) they'd get more views? You'd think they'd want Jackson feeding himself and potty trained so they can ignore him even more.

Even the stupid Stans get a clue at some point that a 5 year old still in pull ups and not being to feed himself is not normal (hopefully by the time he is 5 he will be potty/toilet trained and feeding himself by the time he is in school).
Oh am definitely not saying that letting your child be independent means you can ignore them although am sure those two would, I still put effort into being with my neice an doing things with her, she isn't just pushed to the side because she can do things herself like I'd imagine J would be, but I honestly think it's good for kids mental health as well having those little moments of independence, the first few times my neice got her shoes on right and on the right feet as well she got so excited an happy with herself an had to tell an show everybody for 3 days with it, so it really does help the kid when they accomplish something as well, even just feeding themselves which seems so small to adults can seem like such a big thing to a young kid, I often get told "see am a big girl" from my neice when she does these small things which goes to show just how much it can help them an make them feel like they are "grown up"

He is in for a world of shock when he goes to school an sees himself his life is not normal an how other kids can do so much more than him, thats if he even gets allowed to go, I doubt school will allow him naps or in with pull ups an it doesn't look like he's fully potty trained either yet an we have like what 4 months to go now, if he has any problems, still has accidents or refuses to use the toilet then they are screwed because they are quickly running out of time, most kids would have been using the toilet a while around this age now, school starts at age 4 for us as well an kids are expected to stay awake all day (8am to 3:15pm) can use the toilet without problems, dress themselves, get themselves lunch an feed themselves as well as read, write, count, spell and work with minimum supervision, can J even hold a pencil? Let alone write his name, they used to show us him apparently writing letters an now they show none of it

Reactions: 10
Oh am definitely not saying that letting your child be independent means you can ignore them although am sure those two would,

I think I might have not been clear. I apologize. It was meant for more in TTT case. I agree with your statement!

Reactions: 9
I think I might have not been clear. I apologize. It was meant for more in TTT case. I agree with your statement!
Its all good, after I posted I reread an released you were probably talking about TTT lol, an I do agree with you, I am surprised they haven't been the pushy type parents to force him into being independent before he was ready just so they didn't need to parent him

Reactions: 9
If not already diabetic, I guarantee that at least one of the Trackholes is functioning as a diabetic.
#homemovies
In several vlogs Dim has mentioned how “too much sugar” makes his “tummy” hurt and his solution is to counterbalance all the sugar he ate with something “savory”. He just did this in the recent “Ian Malcolm’s beautiful hard brownie” Tribute Store vlog. Like no Dim, that’s not how it works. Eating a greasy savory meal to cover up the sugar side effects is stupid. Go to a doctor. And severely cut down on all that sugar.

And Ginn, who should be a lot more concerned with her meal ticket’s health issues (like his “tummy” issues or his broken hips), just fake laughs it away or teases him about it or outright ignores him because she’s both in denial and narcissistic.

And she herself is absolutely not healthy regardless of what she wants to believe unless healthy just means still alive. One look in the mirror should tell her that and that’s just what’s on the surface. They both seem like actual geriatric parents, like 2 grandparents raising their grandchildren.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Jenn has given up on getting her inspiration from Instagram and is now basing her crappy life on the movie Idiocracy. No matter how I try, I can't work out the logic in their decisions. That stroller they blew a lot of cash on was completely unnecessary and it was clear J$ was too big for the features. They are so haphazard at parenting. Their life is utter chaos. How are they not both alligator chow by now? They are so dumb I'm surprised all 4 are still alive and have all their limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.