The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched but I just have to say a few things, based on what y'all have indicated from this latest shitshow -

1. Have they never heard of a thing called a coffee machine? Ya know, the thing you plug into an outlet and can use to brew your own coffee all day, every day, 24 hours a day if you really want... and it doesn't involve whether or not a place has a drive-thru?

2. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute irony of Jenn waxing poetically about taking your kid to the library... as someone else is taking her kid to the library. Right? RIGHT?!

3. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute ridiculousness of YET ANOTHER bleeping NANNY in this ever-expanding parade of people that they've been hiring and losing now for quite some time. Right? RIGHT?!?!

I mean, it can't just be US to who sees this for what it really is... please tell me there are some sane stans/soon-to-not-be-stans out there who are FINALLY seeing how fucked up this all is!??! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why do they keep saying “I have to watch the baby” as if they are baby sitting their own kid.

Jenn trying to make herself seem important “I have to work”

there were times (very few, but it did happen) when they’ve literally had videos up the same day. how is she able to do that, but yet still claims it takes her the entire day to edit other videos. There’s no difference between the videos

Reactions: 34
I haven't watched but I just have to say a few things, based on what y'all have indicated from this latest shitshow -

1. Have they never heard of a thing called a coffee machine? Ya know, the thing you plug into an outlet and can use to brew your own coffee all day, every day, 24 hours a day if you really want... and it doesn't involve whether or not a place has a drive-thru?

2. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute irony of Jenn waxing poetically about taking your kid to the library... as someone else is taking her kid to the library. Right? RIGHT?!

3. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute ridiculousness of YET ANOTHER bleeping NANNY in this ever-expanding parade of people that they've been hiring and losing now for quite some time. Right? RIGHT?!?!

I mean, it can't just be US to who sees this for what it really is... please tell me there are some sane stans/soon-to-not-be-stans out there who are FINALLY seeing how fucked up this all is!??! 😖
Your average stan is most likely thinking this with the revolving door of nannies "TIM AND JENN ARE JUST TRYING TO FIND THAT PERFECT PERSON TO BRING INTO THEIR HOUSE AND MAKE PART OF THEIR FAMILY!!! THEY HAVE HIGH STANDARDS AND I WOULD TOO! THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT OLIVER AND JAXY ARE LOVED AND CARED FOR!!! STOP HATING!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
but what are they watching the baby do? It’s not like he is going to get up and run away. You can be near the baby in case he needs something but it does not require your full undivided attention when he is sleeping, playing on an activity mat on the floor, etc.
I agree but this is the person who watches the LAUNDRY. They have no time management or life skills. None.

• Heart
Or maybe Tim can take a tip from Kyle Pallo, who has been taking one day and breaking it up into 2-3 videos. 3 night cruise = 8 videos 🤣

I mean but really, there’s no reason why Tim can’t walk around Epcot in the morning, change his shirt and then walk around the Yacht or Beach club. He really doesn’t even have to change his shirt since he wears the same 3 shirts anyway. Visit MK, swing by the Poly.

if he plans 🤣 sorry, I know they won’t happen, he could film several videos worth on one day. Then Jenn wouldn’t have every other day off though.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am glad I am not the only one who is pissed off about the excuses about why they need a Nanny. News flash. Jenn, watch your own kids during the day between lets say 8am and 6pm when Tim leaves for whatever he is doing that day. Come back, have dinner. Play with the kids before they go to bed. Then from lets say 8pm and 10pm Jenn can start editing (which from the other vloggers I watch who talk about how they vlog. They mention it takes them 2-3 hours to do a 20-40 minute vlog). So she can have have a vlog out by 9/10am every day. It is not that bleeping hard.

The only person who I watch who I can see take a couple days or at least maybe a full day to do a vlog is someone like Peter Santello or most of the ASMR stuff I watch (as some of the ASMR people can get pretty over the top). His vlogs, while 40-50 minute vlogs are more documentary style vlogs vs. people like TTT, Carpetbagger, ATW, Jordon The Lion were they are walking around pointing at stuff.

I am being snarky when I say this. I wish I could make a living filming my life by going to a park and showing shoving my face with hut dogs, burgers and cupcakes/cookies. I also don't eat 10,000 calories a day. If I have something big for lunch like what Jenn had at Wolfgang Puck the other day. I'd not have dinner. I am sure she had regular breakfast that day before having brunch. Then still went home to have regular lunch and dinner. No f'ing way I'd have that much food. They probably did eat Jacksons pizza too on top of their own food. Your life is cake (pun intended).

I felt sorry for Jackson. He had to ask Tim if it is OK for him to put the car in the Matchbox thing. They have that kid trained to be on the ready to film something "cute." Put the bleeping camera down and have a moment with your son. But no, you spend all the time yapping about your rented camera. Jackson had a look of defilation and have the look of screw it and went ahead and did his own thing after he asked that one time.

What the heck was going on at the end of the vlog?! Did they take their special gummies or something? I really did not need to see Jenn act like a dumbass. Well, a bigger dumbass than usual.

When the B* talks about 'taking your child to the library' I wanted to punch her so bad (and I'm not a violent person at all) - what a F*G hypocrite. Maybe if Timmy didn't have to take you for coffee you could get off your fat ass and take your child yourself? Oh that's right - anxiety - you can't drive blah blah blah. Poor Poor Jenn. So many have mentioned in this thread - there is a system you can use - but it's easier to whine about it on camera for the stans to see and praise them for what I still don't know. It's makes me so angry :mad: when they witch and moan about their life and how hard it is you guyzzzzzzzz - seriously assholes - what a joke. And I did notice Jenn kissing BB - HI Jenn - we all know you read here 🖕

Good Luck this week @Quasimodo - I hope it all goes well for you. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh god, Tim is starting them up again with the ‘where would you like for us to go’

their lives used to be sooooooo annoying with the constant “would you ever come to silver dollar?”
“Would you ever go to Japan?”
“Would you ever go to Texas?”
“Would you ever go mountain climbing?”
“Would you ever go back to Dollywood?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thinking of telling my current job I can only work every other day since I’m the only person taking care of my home and I have two super clingy cats who require my lap. 🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If you want an example of zero self-awareness, this is it.
Disney’s IT absolutely sucks every day of the week and even more on release days. As if anything desantis says would have some effect on it🙄

Baby yoga SPECIFICALLY is a parent/baby bonding thing. But send the nanny🙄

That camera…WOOF! Way too high definition.

If you’re so committed to nursing for two years, then that has to translate to your own diet. I have friends with babies with food allergies that basically existed on meats and vegetables bc their (now) hypoallergenic breast milk was the best way to feed their baby. And get the baby on some Zantac if he has reflux. Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It honestly annoys me when he mentions "we need to work" as if he's got some 9 to 5 job that his ass would be fired from if he didn't show up

YOU TWO HAVE NO JOBS, LIKE NOTHING

What they are is unemployed with a camera that people give them money for to sit an listen to them fake laugh an bs about things

If they want a day off then TAKE IT, seriously why is it so hard to think, you know what I'll leave the camera an go take my kid to the library to join in with somthing, they are so damn delusional thinking that everyone wants to watch 100% of their life's, I think even for YTs those two are insane because even other YTer will comment that they did something but didn't film it because it was a day off for them

Also the "I have to sit an watch baby" urmm no you don't, when the baby's sleeping that's your time to go do tit, when my neice was a baby whenever she slept that was my time to go an clean or prepare meals or get work done, they have all these fking cameras in the house including one above the crib, so no you do not NEED to "watch the baby" honestly shes starting to weaponize needing to watch the baby so she can't do anything the same way she weaponzies not being able to be a adult because of anxiety

I know he's as bad for enabling her, but it does make me seriously wonder what's in it for him that he stays because I could never be with someone as absolutely useless an lazy as she is, my folks are on holiday this week so I've the house to myself an am cleaning an organising every single draw, cupboard, shelf etc in the house plus washing everything down as well as the usual dusting, hoovering, cleaning, plus cooking my meals, taking care of the pets AND going to an actual real job that I do evening/night then I've got shelf's an a worktop to build for my dad's greenhouse for his bday/father's Day present

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think deep down, that’s the thing that pisses me and others off the most. We’re all here cause we love Disney. Who wouldn’t want to make a living going to to the parks? Other than having yourself on camera, which would not be my thing. But I think we could all do it so much better. So many great suggestions on these boards that are not personal attacks, but constructive criticism. They just seem so lazy. Put in the effort! Learn to do the shorts to draw in a new, probably younger audience. Geez…do something! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And he'll realize that he has no privacy and people will have prejudged him before he can get a word out. It breaks my heart to think about.
Same. That’s another reason why we quit watching it. It just made us sad to see him asking Tim now? Can I do it now?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The only thing that ever made me think the parents had money was that they going on cruises regularly, but you can go on them pretty cheap if you do your research and don't stay in cuntciere. For awhile I thought maybe they had agreed to give them money if they had the boys, but after seeing everything posted around here I sort of doubt that. I do think at least one of those boys was a Bandaid baby for the relationship which is never a good thing.
Totally think Jackson was a band aid baby. She didn’t want kids he did. I also think that is why he does the most care with Jackson ( I am guessing she would say that he wanted him). I think she decided to have the second baby. And the totally fell out of love with the idea when she found out it was a boy) I also think that Tim seems stand off with Oliver. Making her do more with him as she wanted a second child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Totally think Jackson was a band aid baby. She didn’t want kids he did. I also think that is why he does the most care with Jackson ( I am guessing she would say that he wanted him). I think she decided to have the second baby. And the totally fell out of love with the idea when she found out it was a boy) I also think that Tim seems stand off with Oliver. Making her do more with him as she wanted a second child.
I think this is because Tim did not want a second child at all. Tim had a pretty good routine with J$ and then $liver came along and now everything is an absolute disaster.

In yesterday's vid, they seemed to be on the same page about not having another child, although she still did that giggling bullshit. I hope they have both had a strong dose of reality with $liver and they realize that parenting is not for them, they can't handle two. No way could they handle 3. Even if the 3rd is a girl.

Reactions: 20
1686057278472.png

JFC why does a home vlog have do be recorded in 60 frames per second? The new camera makes both of them look awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What the duck is this bullshit? Not to open a can of worms here, but I don't remember hearing anything that said don't breastfeed for two weeks after getting a COVID vaccine.

Also, her timeline doesn't match up (shocking I know), Prop #1 would have been 15 months at the end of February 2021, and they posted about getting their first shots at the end of March 2021.

And she mentioned nothing about stopping breastfeeding in either video where they talked about their shots...she only mentioned having pain in arm and sleeping the entire day.

1686055527726.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the duck is this bullshit? Not to open a can of worms here, but I don't remember hearing anything that said don't breastfeed for two weeks after getting a COVID vaccine.

Also, her timeline doesn't match up (shocking I know), Prop #1 would have been 15 months at the end of February 2021, and they posted about getting their first shots at the end of March 2021.

And she mentioned nothing about stopping breastfeeding in either video where they talked about their shots...she only mentioned having pain in arm and sleeping the entire day.

View attachment 2221105
I don't know too much about breastfeeding, just mainly from those in the family that's done it, but is it not normal you start to move onto the bottle between around 9 to 12m? maybe it's just those in my family that's done it but I had thought by a year old you would be done with breastfeeding an onto the follow up formula since you can introduce mushy food from 6m

I don't know what the rest of that sentence is, but is she talking about breastfeeding Oliver till he's 2? Or two more months than she got with J which would mean he would be 17m she stopped, if it's 2 then isn't that a bit too old to still be breastfeeding since they would be eating actual food by that age

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2221105
I do not remember Jenn's version as well. I do remember Jenn mentioning that J$ weaned himself and just wasn't interested in nursing anymore (who could blame him). I also remember us catching her with wine at maybe the Swan/Dolphin? It was when they were only eating room service in their room and the wine had plastic wrap over the top of the glass. There were a few other times she was busted with alcohol as well. But she had continued to mention that she was nursing. I know all about pumping and dumping, but she was too sanctimonious about nursing and not drinking. It was after that that she had proclaimed J$ weaned himself, but I don't remember it having to to anything with the Covid vax. I did a quick google and there's nothing to indicate that there is anything bad about breastfeeding after you get the vaccine.

I'm all for breastfeeding, I think it's great for those who can do it. But someone like Jenn nurses for the recognition and praise, not the health benefits to the baby. She needs that baby latched on so she doesn't have to do anything else and people can praise her for the sacrifices that she is making. She continues to eat like absolute tit. Poor Big Baby is going to be stuck with 2 full years of having milk laced with coffees and hot sauce and cabbage and tons and tons of sugar? His reflux and supposed colic would most likely be a non-issue if she cleaned up her diet or just gave him formula--which in their case would be a much more healthy option for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know what the rest of that sentence is, but is she talking about breastfeeding Oliver till he's 2?
Yes, she was talking about breastfeeding him until 2 years old. Which, you know, that's fine as long as it's not his only source of nutrition. Most of the time solids come into play before turning a year old. Guarantee, they'll duck that up though.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.