The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on YT commented that the new camera ” makes y’all look shiny. ( I believe that’s the grease, not the new camera, lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks! Some things in FL look odd to me (like screened in pool cages because we want the sun on our pools to heat them lol). So I always ask. But their backyard seems absolutely fine to me, like you said. Quite nice actually. Just use it. Maybe Jenn will find a way to pipe AC into it.
The birdcages help with bring down the blistering heat (and sun) a few notches and also with keeping the pool clean of yard debris (e.g., leaves, branches, random gators, otters, or raccoons wandering into your pool... LOL)

It's interesting, dependent upon what kind of bcage you get, how much hotter it can be when you step outside the birdcage in the middle of August versus inside the birdcage (can't speak for everyone, just my own experience with my family's).

@xmasbdaygirl is right. Their backyard looks fine to me and like virtually any other subdivision's backyard in Central Fla or elsewhere here in the state.

Jenn's just talking out of her ass like she always does.

Reactions: 20
I assume they are having to replace the garage door and paint the house because of their HOA rules. The backyard project and solar panels will be the same as the shelf in garage...discussed but never happening by these lazy asses.

I'm assuming they plan on a home equity loan for the house updates as well. Right now they are just talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, I was gonna say, I have a household income of over what SocialBlade puts for them on the high end currently, and we've just booked a few vacations and did some expensive house repairs (new AC, solar panels) and all of that was done via financing. It definitely doesn't mean they're not hurting for money, they're likely just using whatever financing routes are available for them, whether through the company or credit card directly.

I think they used a lot of their early money paying off their house, which was a good investment for them. Everything since has been on credit, I'd wager.

Also, I'm one of those people who ALWAYS wants to end the night with something sugary and you wanna know what I ate last night? BLUEBERRIES. Not a huge bowl of super sugary expensive cereal, FFS.
I do the same exact thing!

Reactions: 6
@xmasbdaygirl is right. Their backyard looks fine to me and like virtually any other subdivision's backyard in Central Fla or elsewhere here in the state.

Absolutely. First off, it's not that hot during winter, so why weren't they enjoying the backyard then?

Also, how the backyard too hot but not walking through a crowded theme park?

She's full of tit, as always.
---
I was just thinking - how is it these two have gone backwards in terms of being responsible adults? Before they moved to the new house it seemed like they could do things like cook, clean, repair stuff. Now they act so helpless it makes me rage. Grow the duck up and be better role models for your children.

Reactions: 32
Absolutely. First off, it's not that hot during winter, so why weren't they enjoying the backyard then?

Also, how the backyard too hot but not walking through a crowded theme park?

She's full of tit, as always.
You're making too much sense. 🥴

Stop it now. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The only thing I can think of with working on their backyard is adding a patio or deck or something since there isn't one. If they add it, it gives a space for them to add furniture and they can enjoy sitting outside. Other than that, they have a perfectly good backyard for the kids to play in, yet they never let J$ play out there.

Reactions: 10
I feel like they changed when they bought the current house. I guess that’s when they felt that they “made it” as far as YouTube. I mean, their old house was a mess too, and they were still lazy. But now they’re always flexing. While they sit in a dirty house.

Reactions: 19
And cue the script for the next home vlog. See Tattle he does everything on your list, I mean what the doctor said as milestones.
#homemovies
And where are Oliver’s monthly birthday celebrations?
This is the third one they have missed!

🤔 well, technically today he turns 3 months.
So tomorrow I better see the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing I can think of with working on their backyard is adding a patio or deck or something since there isn't one. If they add it, it gives a space for them to add furniture and they can enjoy sitting outside. Other than that, they have a perfectly good backyard for the kids to play in, yet they never let J$ play out there.
I'm going to guess they're going to put up a pergola or gazebo, with patio pavers for the floor and a little seating area. If they're going to be extra fancy, it'll be powered and have a ceiling fan. That's it. Other than running electricity to it, it's something that Tim and Jenn could easily do themselves. I put up a backyard gazebo myself a few years ago. It ain't hard. "Renovation" is just an impressive word that makes it seem like way more than they're actually doing.

Knowing them, though, it'll be something way less than even what I am picturing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
True.

But it seems like they have a pretty decent set-up right now. You walk out of their kitchen into the pool area under the birdcage. When looking at their house's listing pics, there's actually quite a bit of nice room in that concrete-looking area with the nice-sized border around the pool to tastefully decorate it with furniture, maybe some plants, etc., and then, you go out the screened door to the rest of the yard, which is fenced in (at least on one side per the pics; not sure about now) They actually have a pretty decent set-up (and compared to what they had on Catalina which didn't have a birdcage and looked much less aesthetically appealing.

But, like with anything Tracker-related, Jenn doesn't realize how good she has it. Though I didn't watch, I'd be interested in know for those of you who did, who was the one driving the conversation about the backyard? Jenn, while Tim sat there hating his life?

Last edited:
I found the building permit--screen enclosure with composite roof. Looks like the date on it was yesterday.

Google search shows something like this:

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 1.53.10 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm going to guess they're going to put up a pergola or gazebo, with patio pavers for the floor and a little seating area. If they're going to be extra fancy, it'll be powered and have a ceiling fan. That's it. Other than running electricity to it, it's something that Tim and Jenn could easily do themselves. I put up a backyard gazebo myself a few years ago. It ain't hard. "Renovation" is just an impressive word that makes it seem like way more than they're actually doing.

Knowing them, though, it'll be something way less than even what I am picturing.
I'd think they'd need to get something like that approved by the HOA, no? I'm thinking they're on the HOA's tit list, so I doubt that'd get approved.

Either way, it'd have to be further beyond the birdcage and the pool area, when you're looking at an overhead image of their backyard...and Jenn would complain she can't walk that far. 🤪
---
I found the building permit--screen enclosure with composite roof. Looks like the date on it was yesterday.

Google search shows something like this:

View attachment 2221714
So they're going to blow money extending the birdcage AND adding a composite roof, the latter of which will likely jut out over the one part of the pool that's a bit closer to their couch session windows? GAWD, they are so "new" money... blowing it on tit just to do it. 🤦‍♀️

Also, in looking at the listing pics of the house, I'm amazed at how CLEAN it looks!

Reactions: 13
I do think they made a lot back in the day and probably saved quite a bit because of the lifestyle they had. I think they blew everything they had left in the last two years, first class to Hawaii, multiple Roy O Disney suite cruises.
I think the last two years of spending has been less about the content of their vlogs and more about trying to forget how depressing their lives are now. Post-partum spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the last two years of spending has been less about the content of their vlogs and more about trying to forget how depressing their lives are now. Post-partum spending.
Oh, it's a bazillion percent them trying to escape their lives by trying to placate their issues with material things $$$$$$, whether it be clothes, vacations, toys, food, home reno, cars, etc.

They know it too but they won't admit it. Just like Tim knows Jenn is bullshitting him when she weaves these tall tales about how long it takes her to edit. He knows she's full of it, but he also knows the bed he made now has 2 kids laying in it too and he's fucked.

Jenn: Look at me, looking at myself! Aren't I purrrdy?
Tim: Kill me now.

1686074940477.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Whatever happened to those ugly oversized chairs with their own canopy they bought from Target?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd think they'd need to get something like that approved by the HOA, no? I'm thinking they're on the HOA's tit list, so I doubt that'd get approved.

Either way, it'd have to be further beyond the birdcage and the pool area, when you're looking at an overhead image of their backyard...and Jenn would complain she can't walk that far. 🤪
---

So they're going to blow money extending the birdcage AND adding a composite roof, the latter of which will likely jut out over the one part of the pool that's a bit closer to their couch session windows? GAWD, they are so "new" money... blowing it on tit just to do it. 🤦‍♀️

Also, in looking at the listing pics of the house, I'm amazed at how CLEAN it looks!
For sure it would have to be HOA approved. You can't cut a blade of grass without seeking approval. (I'm exaggerating) I don't know that they can or will extend the cage itself, it looks like they are just replacing the cage with a composite roof. This permit doesn't have a drawing or much info past that. It hasn't even been approved yet and was just filed yesterday.

When we built both of our pools (different houses) we were only allowed to go so far out from the house. I don't know if that is just our county, our different subdivisions, or what. I wanted a few more feet for our current cage, we have fountains and I wanted to be able to walk behind them for cleaning and they wouldn't let us go any further. I'm going to assume that they have similar circumstances and cannot add beyond what they have now.

This is a cage replacement with roof, which I think is strange because we know their pool heater is broken so they will witch about how cold the pool is when it doesn't get enough sun.

This is a cage replacement with roof, which I think is strange because we know their pool heater is broken so they will witch about how cold the pool is when it doesn't get enough sun.
You're right...none of this makes sense...

ETA: I guess I could see them wanting something different IF they spent a lot of time out there and could see the value of whatever they were planning on doing, based on whatever they enjoyed doing out there or saw needed fixed. But they are never out there. They never use the pool. So why on earth do they think doing this would change that? As if suddenly everything would be different and they'll be out there all the time (especially Jenn). This is just looks like, given their track record, yet another instance of blowing money to shift the focus from everything else crumbling around them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.