The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 8.21.39 PM.png

Eating a whole box of Raisin Bran every day also would negate any healthy aspects of it. And for fucks sake, if it takes you 6 hours of digging in between your teeth to get all the smushed bran and raisins out, invest in Invisalign and close up the gaps in your ugly bleeping teeth.

Always spending a tit ton of money on all the wrong bleeping things.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn can't wait to RELAX on vacation, guys! 🤡

Also, Ms. WasGoingToBeAHistoryTeacher has no idea about the Gettysburg Address. I bet her FAVORITE teacher eVeR, the history teacher, is really proud. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why was she in the front seat? I thought in a recent vlog she told us off and said it's nobody's business and I just want to be with my babies.

• Haha
She decided since Big Baby was being vibrated with the Rockit and the obnoxious noise machine was on to keep calm Big Baby that she didn't need to be back there choking him with a forced pacifier. Plus she didn't need to act as the fatty barrier between destructive Buddy and Big Baby.

• Haha
Why was she in the front seat? I thought in a recent vlog she told us off and said it's nobody's business and I just want to be with my babies.
Whull, how else can she show off her coffee, that was sohardyouguyzzzzzzz to get? (did anyone catch the bullshit about having to get a stroller out because there is no drive through during their weird Starbucks lament?) Also, what the duck is the fascination with Starbucks anyway?
You're chauffeured Miss Lazy, just have Dim grab it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know, I miss the days of just making fun of Jen for saying “duhlicious” and wrinkling her whole face up to eat a bite of something soft like she’s biting through a rock. You know, the days before she was actually messing up the lives of two innocent children.
Seeing her disconnect from her children is really sad.
Tim, we are holding you to the no more children thing. Snip snip

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I just watched that part and tit that sound is awful. Also, the rocket thing is turned on too. That poor child.
Yeah that’s when we were done and turned that crap off
---
We did see the part where Jackson is shoving a car into the one playset and each time he asks Dim if he can do it yet. They have this poor baby trained like a dog. He has to ask if he can do it yet to make sure Dim is filming. I have no idea how this kid is gonna go to “school” with other kids and not have someone filming him all day. I also think he’s gonna realize at some point that it’s not a normal occurrence to be filming your life at home. Also, I’m sure the parents or kids who don’t know who he is will end up looking it up on YouTube and seeing how he lives at home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You know, I miss the days of just making fun of Jen for saying “duhlicious” and wrinkling her whole face up to eat a bite of something soft like she’s biting through a rock. You know, the days before she was actually messing up the lives of two innocent children.
Seeing her disconnect from her children is really sad.
Tim, we are holding you to the no more children thing. Snip snip
Yeah Ginn just doesn't get it. She doesn't get it at all. This is just some fantasy fake-mom role-play tit that she still can't get right. To look at Dim and laugh after he said no more kids? She totally wants a Baby Marie. What's it to her, she just lives carelessly, rolls over, gets her "infertile" self "miraculously" pregnant again, milks being pregnant for all it's worth, and only uses the latest spawn as a prop and a leaky tit plug.

The day will come when she loses everything she took for granted.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s ironic that she mentions to take your kid to check out their local library. Uh Jen, maybe you should take your own advice and spend some time with your kid at the library. Instead of the nanny! Like who is this witch to give out parenting advice? The nerve! 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah that’s when we were done and turned that crap off
---
We did see the part where Jackson is shoving a car into the one playset and each time he asks Dim if he can do it yet. They have this poor baby trained like a dog. He has to ask if he can do it yet to make sure Dim is filming. I have no idea how this kid is gonna go to “school” with other kids and not have someone filming him all day. I also think he’s gonna realize at some point that it’s not a normal occurrence to be filming your life at home. Also, I’m sure the parents or kids who don’t know who he is will end up looking it up on YouTube and seeing how he lives at home.
And he'll realize that he has no privacy and people will have prejudged him before he can get a word out. It breaks my heart to think about.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So the witch thinks that switching from candy to sugary cereal at night is going to help? Say here's an idea, how about you DONT FKING EAT AT NIGHT especially when you are feeding yourself a week's worth of processed tit per day everyday, I know everyone's different but usually people who are trying to remain healthy eat you know plenty fruit an veg an freshly prepared fish an meat an also stop eating at around 6/7pm

Also I can't believe she's telling people about going to the library when she couldn't even be bothered to take her own child, most people actually start taking their kids to the library from a few weeks old so they can find little groups for their kids to listen to someone reading or going walking an can meet other mums

Reactions: 14
I think the part that made me the most irritated, besides the "watching the baby" bullshit, was when she explained why they needed the nanny and she said something super throwaway like 'because you gotta work' in this matter-of-fact way, like nobody would think twice about what she just said. Tim sort of looked at her and nodded. What the duck. As if either of them understands what having to work really means. They are the worst.

Same vlog, Jenn says they have several trips coming up, then calls it vacation to "relax" -- so, which is it? Work or vacation to relax? Will summer nanny be there? 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry, I still can’t get past the notion that she can’t edit a YouTube video because of the baby. C’mon…if your baby is healthy, and big baby appears to be, this is literally the easiest time to work. Feed, play, lay them down for a nap. Rinse and repeat lol. It’s editing a vlog, not writing a thesis paper 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry, I still can’t get past the notion that she can’t edit a YouTube video because of the baby. C’mon…if your baby is healthy, and big baby appears to be, this is literally the easiest time to work. Feed, play, lay them down for a nap. Rinse and repeat lol. It’s editing a vlog, not writing a thesis paper 😤
Excuse you? She is writing a carefully crafted vlog thesis/description (that she hopes everyone reads) and developing groundbreaking metadata and "links down below" for your entertainment (and their desperation to scrape together more views), and because she's..gotta work. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Excuse you? She is writing a carefully crafted vlog thesis/description (that she hopes everyone reads) and developing groundbreaking metadata and "links down below" for your entertainment (and their desperation to scrape together more views), and because she's..gotta work. 🤡
She acts like she’s practicing the trumpet while BO sleeps. I guess she can’t divide her attention among the kid, the editing and her shows. I’m so happy she’s going to be enjoying a ReLaXiNg VaCaTiOn soon, she sooooo deserves it 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
A couple of more things about yesterday's vid:

When they are talking about the library, Jenn says they are going to have animals and a magician. Tim says: I want to go to the library. Dude, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from taking your miracle child to the events at the library. Except, you can't film there. You make your own schedule. Heck, you admittedly only work every other day now. You don't have to pay someone to do you can take your kid yourself. They even allow babies there.

The other thing, Trackers, you are doing quiet time wrong. Although it doesn't really surprise me. You should be training for 3 1/2 year old to be able to sit ALONE in a room, by himself and play, read, sit, nap....ALONE in quiet. THEY played legos isn't quiet time. That's play time. Even if you don't talk. You are not preparing this child for school if you are still by his side every second of the day. Same for Big Baby, he will be totally fine just sitting in the crib in his room that he doesn't use or in the playpen, swing, bouncy seat for 15 minutes ALONE. As long as all his needs have been met, he's fed, changed and in a safe space....he's fine. Let him cry. He'll get over it.

I'm still hung up on the every other day "we have to work" thing. Why can't Tim get up and out early while Jenn takes care of the kids. Parks open at 9, even earlier for the most part, and plan to be home by noon. Eat lunch. Switch. Jenn edits and Tim takes care of the kids. I mean, it's not rocket science. Households have had two working parents for a little while now. Why do they make everything so bleeping complicated?

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 7.27.29 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s not like she’s taking calls, sitting in meetings, there is nothing pressing about her job. Clearly with the lack of recent videos she doesn’t actually care about getting videos out in a timely manner.

Her job is summed up in her own words “I don’t cut much just the footage that you can’t hear or doesn’t look good”. Especially doing the same job for ten years should come pretty second nature at this point. She hasn’t improved or added to the quality of the editing so nothing has changed. Realistically she should have a template so the intro splash and the outro are already in place.

Absolutely no excuse why she can’t look after big baby other than complete laziness. Even Jackpot should be manageable. He has enough toys to keep himself entertained. He is at that age of independent play. Sure he will explore and be mischievous when you’re not looking but let that be a sticker on your little chart. How do people in the real world do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how Jenn straight up called the person who took care of Jackson a "nanny." And also a "summer nanny." Wait, what happened to EDUCATOR? TEACHER? 😅🥴

Also, the way both of these mofos said they will take turns "watching the baby" -- this is as maddening as men saying they are babysitting their own child. Neither of them is "watching the baby" -- they are being bleeping PARENTS to their child (they CHOSE to have) who has the name Oliver. They are so detached and it is utterly offensive how they say they have to take turns "watching" their son.
but what are they watching the baby do? It’s not like he is going to get up and run away. You can be near the baby in case he needs something but it does not require your full undivided attention when he is sleeping, playing on an activity mat on the floor, etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.