The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she stop breastfeeding J$ long before their first vaccine shot? I feel like this was lie or am I misremembering?

Reactions: 11
One day, he goes out and films. And the next day, she edits it while he watches the kids.

She’s really got him fooled that it takes a whole day to edit these crappy videos. Amazing.
It makes you wonder if he ever talks to Adam about how long it takes him to edit his vlogs etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I said the same thing. Looks like it was edibles for dessert night
No, remember they're really REALLY trying to eat more healthy which just means no sweets at night.... yeah! And Ginn can barely handle it so she needs more cereal than even my dad's goats could eat in one sitting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It is hilarious that Tim's solution for this ridiculous "problem" of Jenn not being able to edit because of their children is to hire an endless parade of nannies to watch the children instead of just hiring a bleeping real editor. They could crank our 4 times the content and up the quality by a ton. So, she really just doesn't want to deal with her own kids, does she? Or he thinks she sucks at it? I mean, good God this is crazy and beyond dysfunctional.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It is hilarious that Tim's solution for this ridiculous "problem" of Jenn not being able to edit because of their children is to hire an endless parade of nannies to watch the children instead of just hiring a bleeping real editor. They could crank our 4 times the content and up the quality by a ton. So, she really just doesn't want to deal with her own kids, does she? Or he thinks she sucks at it? I mean, good God this is crazy and beyond dysfunctional.
I'm guessing Tim doesn't watch any other Disney Vloggers, because he could see people like Kyle Pallo and JoJo film themselves and also edit themselves and it is basically the same quality of garbage.

Reactions: 20
While these two greasy leather-skinned fucks kept blabbing and BSing and whining about things like the Disney site being down or having to get out of the bleeping car to go get UNNECESSARY coffee that they could just brew at home and then laughed at themselves and gushed about handing the spawn off, I did a couple of data imports to finish out my day, planned out my schedule for the next month, edited slides in a presentation, got my mail, fed the cats, and took out the trash and recycling. After dinner, I'll continue prepping for my third-round interview that's this week and pack a lunch and my laptop and tit for tomorrow's pointless in-office workday.

Meanwhile, Ginn will continue deluding herself into thinking she's a mother or healthy as she gets yet another third-degree sunburn on their consecutive vacations these next few days, while Dim keeps fantasizing about Manservant Mike and Theme Park Dad as they skip merrily down Main Street holding hands, and Buddy keeps shitting his pants meanly and loudly on Tuesdays while Big Baby farts nonstop and cries over his achy tummy as he wills his teeth to grow in quickly so he can bite Ginn's finger off as she continues to force a pacifier in his mouth.

Also, these two don't talk off-screen at all, or they don't listen to each other ever (which we already knew) because Ginn yet again was surprised that Dim will be going back to the airport - like wouldn't that be something you'd have discussed off-screen since it relates to this stupid "business" of yours that you both "work" at? And of course she's got bleeping FOMO about airport tores and wants to go too. The witch would rather tore a bleeping airport than DRIVE HER bleeping ASS AND HER CHILDREN TO THE LOCAL LIBRARY AND SPEND TIME WITH HER EMOTIONAL SUPPORT SPAWN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She couldn't remember that they'd been married for 12 years but knew absolutely that they'd be celebrating 19 years of dating this year (though their dating anniversary is different than their "oops we fucked during a hurricane" anniversary). I guess when you have like 4 weddings, you can't be bothered to remember how long you've been married.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They were using a bleeping sound machine in the car for the baby to sleep. They really hate when their kids are awake.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s irritating to me that Jen encourages us to go to the library because there are fun things to “do with your children” and yet Jackson is AT the library and THEY AREN'T with Jackson!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She always does that passive virtue-signaling tit. "Donate to teacher's amazon wishlists (but I won't myself nor can I even be bothered to retweet my own stan's wishlist that she tweeted to me)!" "This corksicle pouch allows you to pack all your stuff and hold your bottle in the parks (but I won't use this and will just keep buying disposable plastic tit)!" "Go to your local library (I haven't stepped in one in weeks and only did so long enough to call my son unhinged over picking out books)!" "Support small businesses (as we continue buying junk junk junk and more junk at Target, Disney, chain stores and chain restaurants and the dollar store)!"

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m only a couple minutes in and OMG, discipline your child!!!!! Tim is talking and Jackbrat grabs his face. Grabs Tim’s bleeping face. I can’t stand watching him.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s me. I’m buying it. Love the stuff.
I hope that didn’t come across as judgmental - if it’s in stores there’s obviously a market for it! The hosts of a podcast I listen to talk about it all the time and love it, and I’m sure one of these days I’ll cave and buy a box. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess this comment hurt their feelings bc I don’t see it anymore….
IMG_0708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I love how they’re competing to see eats the least $hitty.
Fruit is the same thing as a vegetable? Are they serious? Those kids are going to be so annoyed all the time if they’re even an ounce more intelligent than their parents.

Reactions: 16
No wonder the kid is unpleasant to be around. His parent's fault to be sure, but he's ignored and out of control. It's presenting as aggression, dipshits.
Those prizes are too large and too frequent for things that should be already expected as a kid. They undermine the point of not making him entitled. Life doesn't give rewards like that, even for little kids. They're making him as transactional as they are. It's why he treats everything he owns like it's worthless. The kid consistently throw/smash things around. He's just aggressive with everything. Everything. That's an angry, confused and hurt little boy.

What he needed was their undivided attention. He needs them taking him to his activities. You don't have real jobs, you have endless bleeping time.
Every other parent can figure this tit out. Many of them do it while working demanding full time jobs on top.
No, it's called structure and boundaries- if you want to have attachment parenting with cluster feeding, you can- but that means you still continue to all the tit you need to with your kid on you.
You know, bleeping parent.

The way you're using/abusing the nannies is ruining your children. The way you eat Ginn is hurting your infant. Both of you binge eating is being modeled onto your other child. You not teaching or modeling respectful behavior is going to bite you in the ass in the worst way if you're not careful.

The couch slog- they're just idiots on edibles and it should be much more fun.
It isn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I hope this next nanny only stays long enough to laugh at their stupid sticker chart that the "summer nanny" aka the teenage neighbor down the street came up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love how Jenn straight up called the person who took care of Jackson a "nanny." And also a "summer nanny." Wait, what happened to EDUCATOR? TEACHER? 😅🥴

Also, the way both of these mofos said they will take turns "watching the baby" -- this is as maddening as men saying they are babysitting their own child. Neither of them is "watching the baby" -- they are being bleeping PARENTS to their child (they CHOSE to have) who has the name Oliver. They are so detached and it is utterly offensive how they say they have to take turns "watching" their son.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.