The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

And regardless of whether or not the individual advertises his or her services as that of a babysitter or nanny and regardless of what Tim and Jenn choose to call him or her (i.e., eDucAtoR with a for-profit university's master's degree), in the end, the individual is simply a-person-who-we-pay-to-take-care-of-our-kid-because-we-don't-want-to. Plain and simple. They should just come out and say for what it is already and stop bleeping around with all this talk about "second interviews" (as if it's some rigorous process they conduct) and "nanny" bullshit. :rolleyes:
Do you remember in Hawaii when they basically handed Jackson over to that tour guide? It was uncomfortable. They had no second thoughts. So why are they so concerned now? The interviews are absolutely less about the kids and more about how the "nanny" will make THEIR life easier.
"How can you help Jenn cut her parenting in half at home, while Tim goes to dump spaghetti on a picnic table and pretends it's exhausting work?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
….It may have been that she had Covid and they weren't sure at the time if that could be passed.
Ah, yes.
The “faint line” positive “I DO NOT have COVID” test. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do think they are still making more from YouTube than we may think. And that they made a lot in their peak.

I still don’t think they can live on every-other-day videos for very long.

Home renovations could be coming out of their home equity. They have a boatload since they bought that house so low.
---
Did anyone understand what they want to do to the backyard? Make more covered space to make it more cozy? What lol? I’m not from FL so maybe I don’t get it.

Reactions: 13
It's sad to see that he really is so inactive all the time, I can't remember but was J ever this inactive as well? It feels like they actually did so much for J when he was a baby an O is basically just being pushed to the side
I think part of the inactivity with him is because of him being held all the time. Jenn claims he ALWAYS wants to be held by someone. He's never given any floor time to move and kick. Hopefully the new babysitter educator nanny will help with that. However, if I was this kids nanny and constantly had her hovering over me (which im sure she does), i'd be out that door so fast. Either you trust me to do my job or you can do it yourself, and we all know she won't do it herself.

Reactions: 15
"We are a travel vlog who exclusively now only use a travel agent to do our work for us."

Dimmy is annoyed that the Disney site crashed for booking 2024 stays.
Ginn is sad their local Starbucks closed and doesn't like that the new place they're going to doesn't have a drive-thru. witch, what happened to your extensive collection of Black Brew Brows Coffee?! Neither of their coffees is actually decaf (Ginn said hers is "half caf"?? and Dim didn't protest that his peppermint mocha was totally decaf you guyzzzz).

View attachment 2220079
My god, they look like a pair of down and outs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do think they are still making more from YouTube than we may think. And that they made a lot in their peak.

I still don’t think they can live on every-other-day videos for very long.

Home renovations could be coming out of their home equity. They have a boatload since they bought that house so low.
---
Did anyone understand what they want to do to the backyard? Make more covered space to make it more cozy? What lol? I’m not from FL so maybe I don’t get it.
I'm anxious to see what this is that they are doing. Jenn made it out like their current backyard is such that they can't possibly go outside. I live in Florida and their backyard/lanai looks like 99% of the houses in subdivisions that have been built in the last 30 years. People go outside. People sit outside. People use their pools. Kids play. In the exact conditions that the Trackers have right now, pool with cage and grassy area behind pool cage. I live in a subdivision with a million kids and those kids are outside all day, every day. I have no idea what the hell she's talking about when she says they'll finally be able to go outside and use that space.

I do think they made a lot back in the day and probably saved quite a bit because of the lifestyle they had. I think they blew everything they had left in the last two years, first class to Hawaii, multiple Roy O Disney suite cruises. Combine that incredible spending with the drop in views, now pretty much cut in half...I think they are in trouble. There's no way they can afford to be purchasing a $100k Rivian right now. The Tesla isn't worth tit, even if they traded it in towards the cost. I suspect we will see soon--we couldn't wait any more for the Rivian and we needed a car where Jenn could fit in the backseat between the children, so we bought this electric minivan.

Reactions: 22
Their would be evidence of a home equity loan if they had one. Florida public records are very easy to search including any loan and lien activity for a property. The 2 liens for the solar and roof are still open. That might be just a clerical issue or they might be paying off those on a credit card I can certainly see that as possible but such a huge amount to put on supposedly their 1 credit card seems unlikely. Nothing I've seen indicates they have a primary or home equity mortgage on the property at this time.

I also checked their 2022 taxes are paid. Once again I think Florida makes this stuff too easy to find.

Reactions: 14
I think part of the inactivity with him is because of him being held all the time. Jenn claims he ALWAYS wants to be held by someone. He's never given any floor time to move and kick. Hopefully the new babysitter educator nanny will help with that. However, if I was this kids nanny and constantly had her hovering over me (which im sure she does), i'd be out that door so fast. Either you trust me to do my job or you can do it yourself, and we all know she won't do it herself.
I agree, he always seems to be squashed in that carrier thing where as J had the stroller so could at least move a bit

I also think that's why they are going through babysitters/nannies so fast, it must be awkward as hell trying to do your job while the parents are just sitting there, like what are they actually doing? Watching her? Usually a babysitter or nannie is hired because the parents aren't there, I couldn't imagine going an watching kids when there's a parent(s) sitting there doing nothing

Reactions: 22
The segment where Tim was talking about the Disney 2024 reservation site crashing I actually zoomed in on Oliver. He just sat there with a blank look on his face. A little blob.

View attachment 2221330
HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY, OLIVER!

Shouldn’t he be doing more/be more animated than a stagnant fluffy potato prop?

I know we only see what they show us.
But to my eyes, he, like Jackson at this age, is under stimulated at home.

Can he do these standard 3 month old milestones?
(which require one on one interactions to develop)
Visual and Hearing Milestones
  • Watches faces intently.
  • Follows moving objects.
  • Recognizes familiar objects and people at a distance.
  • Starts using hands and eyes in coordination.
  • Smiles at the sound of your voice.
  • Begins to babble.
  • Begins to imitate some sounds.
  • Turns head toward direction of sound

• “By now your baby will be starting to experience emotions and communication. They will respond to different expressions, know your voice and will turn to look for you when they hear you. They may start laughing out loud and look around them in wonder — especially at their fingers and toes.

• “Your baby will start reaching for objects, taking swipes to try to grab them. A 3-month-old may grasp toys and even shake them. Your little one will also be bringing their hands to their mouth, and opening and closing their fists like a pro. Increased hand-eye coordination.”
And cue the script for the next home vlog. See Tattle he does everything on your list, I mean what the doctor said as milestones.
#homemovies

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm anxious to see what this is that they are doing. Jenn made it out like their current backyard is such that they can't possibly go outside. I live in Florida and their backyard/lanai looks like 99% of the houses in subdivisions that have been built in the last 30 years. People go outside. People sit outside. People use their pools. Kids play. In the exact conditions that the Trackers have right now, pool with cage and grassy area behind pool cage. I live in a subdivision with a million kids and those kids are outside all day, every day. I have no idea what the hell she's talking about when she says they'll finally be able to go outside and use that space.

I do think they made a lot back in the day and probably saved quite a bit because of the lifestyle they had. I think they blew everything they had left in the last two years, first class to Hawaii, multiple Roy O Disney suite cruises. Combine that incredible spending with the drop in views, now pretty much cut in half...I think they are in trouble. There's no way they can afford to be purchasing a $100k Rivian right now. The Tesla isn't worth tit, even if they traded it in towards the cost. I suspect we will see soon--we couldn't wait any more for the Rivian and we needed a car where Jenn could fit in the backseat between the children, so we bought this electric minivan.
Thanks for sharing the perspective of a parent who lives in Florida and that kids play outside. I have always wondered about that because it seems like all kids would be little shut-ins in Florida the way Jenn talks. I imagined they must play outside. I live where it is humid and hot in the summer, and kids here play outside, go to outdoor camp, swim, hang at the park playgrounds, use little pools and splash pads in yards. It just seems strange not to just buy a canopy tent from Walmart and set it up outside in the grass if she thinks they can't be uncovered. 🥴 You can buy one for under $100.

I am imagining them getting their yard done like one of the beach houses they have stayed at - some overhand area with outdoor living space, built-in grill, shaded with tropical foliage so neighbors can't see. Just a guess. Oh, and also a water slide built into the pool.

Reactions: 13
I’ll say that the channel is maybe the equivalent of one full-time job. Assuming six videos a week.

Forty hours a week of work in the Tracker household requires two grown ass adults, a nanny and a full-day school.

They are both beyond spoiled at this point.
I forgot, they also have assistant Mike. So two grown ass adults, a nanny, an assistant, and full-day school….all so they can accomplish the equivalent of one 40-hour full-time job.
---
They don’t seem diligent enough to have a 2nd interview with a nanny. Especially because Jenn is already convinced and hopes they can hire her. My guess is that the 2nd interview is at the request of the nanny and it involves a trial day with the kids (all 3 of them). Good luck with that cluster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes, she was talking about breastfeeding him until 2 years old. Which, you know, that's fine as long as it's not his only source of nutrition. Most of the time solids come into play before turning a year old. Guarantee, they'll duck that up though.
Wonder if they will be making Big Baby's food from scratch like they did for J$? :unsure:
Put some fries and nuggets in a blender with some water and blend until smooth. It will get him ready for his solid food palate range. 🥴
---
TimBo knows how to edit he did it all when the channel first started. Why he keeps enabling his wife to be a lazy cow who can't even get out of the car to pick up 2 cups of coffee without him is beyond me.

They sure aren't hurting for money based on the plans they rattled off including a full time nanny. They made a ton off of YouTube and still make enough to live comfortably apparently. All the other conspiracy theories about them having some other huge luck in their lives are all BS to me.
They lie. They lie to make a point to Tattle. (Hi Jenn! We know you read here!) Let's see how many of these "big plans" that actually cost a dime actually come to fruition. Time will tell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot, they also have assistant Mike. So two grown ass adults, a nanny, an assistant, and full-day school….all so they can accomplish the equivalent of one 40-hour full-time job.
I forgot about Mike. Damn they’re lazy.

Reactions: 17
The "second" interview is to find out if the new STEM or STEAM nanny will join Ginn on waterslides.
They sound like such idiots talking about STEM....and arrogant at the same time...like as if they are educating us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks! Some things in FL look odd to me (like screened in pool cages because we want the sun on our pools to heat them lol). So I always ask. But their backyard seems absolutely fine to me, like you said. Quite nice actually. Just use it. Maybe Jenn will find a way to pipe AC into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it odd to say "summer nanny".... which makes me think it's a high school kid or college student babysitter who's on summer break. Not an "educator" not a "nanny" not an "au pair". It's a bleeping babysitter for two lazy sacks of crap who don't want anything to do with their children except when the camera is on them.

Reactions: 23
2 is definitely not too old to still be breastfeeding. I breastfed until my daughter was just shy of her second birthday. the way it typically works is that around a year, they start to get more and more nutrition from food and not breastmilk and the nursing slowly gets less and less frequent. We never used any formula or bottles, just food and breastmilk. At the end, it was pretty much just in the morning and before bed. When we were done, I just had her Dad start doing the bedtime routine and the before bed feeding was done. Everyone should do what works for them but there is absolutely nothing creepy or weird about breastfeeding until 2. Fed is best.
I don't find it creepy. My question is, is it necessary?
Also why make that decision when the baby is only 3 months old....2 years old is a long time from now. Saying you are definitive on that date tells me you are making this decision on zero logic....it just sounds good.

Reactions: 10
The "second" interview is to find out if the new STEM or STEAM nanny will join Ginn on waterslides.
They sound like such idiots talking about STEM....and arrogant at the same time...like as if they are educating us.
They were talking about STEM/STEAM as if the new nanny will be teaching the baby this stuff. He is THREE MONTHS. He doesn't have an "engineering mind" yet, he just wants to make fists. Most likely to punch his idiot parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for sharing the perspective of a parent who lives in Florida and that kids play outside. I have always wondered about that because it seems like all kids would be little shut-ins in Florida the way Jenn talks. I imagined they must play outside. I live where it is humid and hot in the summer, and kids here play outside, go to outdoor camp, swim, hang at the park playgrounds, use little pools and splash pads in yards. It just seems strange not to just buy a canopy tent from Walmart and set it up outside in the grass if she thinks they can't be uncovered. 🥴 You can buy one for under $100.

I am imagining them getting their yard done like one of the beach houses they have stayed at - some overhand area with outdoor living space, built-in grill, shaded with tropical foliage so neighbors can't see. Just a guess. Oh, and also a water slide built into the pool.
I'll add this--my kids have lived here since they were 3 and 4 (now 18 and 19), I have never once said, you cannot go outside, it is too hot. In school, at recess time, they were never told--we're staying in, it's too hot. My older daughter played competitive softball, 12 months of the year from 3rd grade to 12th grade. We've never cancelled or skipped a game or practice because it's too hot. Same for my younger daughter with soccer and lacrosse. We play, outside, all year, even in summer heat. We haven't made any sort of modification to our home's outside area because of the heat either. In fact, my dog prefers that his outside bed be right in the sunny spot of our lanai.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.