The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wife and I have a theory that overly giddy kitchen vlogs are post duck session. They mentioned it was their anniversary and were in a great mood. You'll never be able to unlearn this knowledge.
wait this is an anniversary home vlog? So AMI didnā€™t happen?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One day, he goes out and films. And the next day, she edits it while he watches the kids.

Sheā€™s really got him fooled that it takes a whole day to edit these crappy videos. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It was boring as duck tho.
PMMā€™s NOLA event coverage was like how my boss tried to get us to have fun and relax in her office. How can we expect any fun drama to dish about if Disneyā€™s marketing team is calling all the shots. Somehow Dimā€™s airport visit was actually entertaining in comparison. Sad!!

In regards to their finances, I suspect they have an alternative source of income. Perhaps they invested in some real estate near Disney/ pack it full of their mounds of Disney merch, and rent it out? I just canā€™t imagine them passing up patreon money without good reason.

Reactions: 8
wait this is an anniversary home vlog? So AMI didnā€™t happen?
No Mother's Day flex. No Anniversary flex. Just cramming down bowls of cereal while sitting on the couch. Can't put the trough and shovel down to film a short home vlog.
So on brand for them to address their horrible diets and still do it wrong and not research or know anything. SMFH
---
Oof. That rented camera really shows off Dimā€™s dark under eye bags.
Ah, there's that lifeless blank stare we've all come to know lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Ginn have freckles on her face? If not she needs to get to a dermatologist yesterday and get examined for skin cancer. All the money they waste on cars and cruises and they neglect major red flags with their health, SMH. They obviously donā€™t care how they present themselves to the world on camera but that new camera is not flattering at all

Reactions: 17
"We are a travel vlog who exclusively now only use a travel agent to do our work for us."

Dimmy is annoyed that the Disney site crashed for booking 2024 stays.
Ginn is sad their local Starbucks closed and doesn't like that the new place they're going to doesn't have a drive-thru. witch, what happened to your extensive collection of Black Brew Brows Coffee?! Neither of their coffees is actually decaf (Ginn said hers is "half caf"?? and Dim didn't protest that his peppermint mocha was totally decaf you guyzzzz).

View attachment 2220079
Ollie doesnā€™t need Starbucks in his dietšŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ginn tells Dim he eats too much of things.
Dim looks like he wants to slap a ho and says "NOT RECENTLY".
Ginn tells Dim he needs to add greens AND fruit to his breakfast smoothie. Dim asks why and says she needs to stop listening to society.
Ginn says there's too much sugar in fruit.

My brain has slightly melted from this conversation.

Ginn has not stopped digging for chewed cereal bits in her stupid bleeping mouth. She says the new camera causes a shadow on her face. Dim says that's not the camera, that's the lighting.

OMG, seriously my brain.

This witch can't even put down her 6th bowl of cereal while vlogging and blabbing.
View attachment 2220137
duck, do they ever stop eating?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
My mom taught me to never talk with my mouth full and that it's disrespectful in the company of others so all I think when these two bottomless pits of glutton keep talking with tit in their mouths is how they totally have no respect for their stans. Like it's just bleeping rude and gross, I don't understand how they think that tit is even remotely acceptable.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I would understand the need for a nanny if both Tim and Jen had jobs that made them really busy. But I do not understand their need for a nanny when they are both stay at home parents and have YouTube as a job. As parents shouldn't Tim and Jen want to make memories with their kids and make a scrapbook for them. I have a scrapbook of when I was a baby and pictures of when I was toddler. Do you think Tim and Jen are making scrapbooks for Jackson and Oliver?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I cannot get over a mother that does not call her child by his name, but continues through the entire Vlog to call him ā€œthe babyā€. The disconnect is real.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It's an absolute pleasure to watch Jenn chew her cud for three-quarters of the video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
LMAO Dim is going back to MCO to be hosted at new restaurants at the terminal.
Number 1: Who needs to be guided to pick airport food?! It's so many of the same chains at every one and it's all marked up anyways. Even if there's local restaurants there, Tim's just gonna pick the most expensive place and call it his favorite because he's not paying for it. He's so desperate to be hosted at this point, my goodness.

Number 2: Definitely steer clear of anywhere Tim suggests for food at the airport. A culinary expert he is not.

Reactions: 20
Jenn says, ā€œThereā€™s always fun stuff, especially in the summer when the kids are out of school - thereā€™s stuff you can go do with your kids,ā€ while someone else takes her kid to the library.

The only cereal Iā€™ve ever seen for $9 a box is Magic Spoon - itā€™s supposedly ā€œhealthyā€ versions of childhood cereals, but Iā€™ve always wondered who on earth is buying it at $9 a box. It wouldnā€™t surprise me at all if Jenn saw that and assumed all cereal costs $9.

I wish someone would tell her how rude it is to talk with her mouth full like she does, or at LEAST chew with her mouth closed. Itā€™s really so revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But she teaches STEAM you guyzzzzzzzz (as they blabbed forever about what STEM and STEAM are). But does she have a pointless for-profit university Master's degree Ginn???
clutching anything to make it sound like this nanny is above and beyond what any of us plebs could hire

where Iā€™m from Nannyā€™s with a 6yr teaching degree (you need 4yr university degree + 2yr teachers college) are dime a dozen.

also thanks for the new profile!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.