The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think “summer nanny” is a college student or a recent high school grad about to leave for college.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The only cereal I’ve ever seen for $9 a box is Magic Spoon - it’s supposedly “healthy” versions of childhood cereals, but I’ve always wondered who on earth is buying it at $9 a box. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Jenn saw that and assumed all cereal costs $9.
It’s me. I’m buying it. Love the stuff.

Reactions: 12
Right after J$ picks his car for doing tasks that should be the norm for him ar this point if he had parents that have a tit, Tim is holding the package about to open it and J$ grabs it from Tim. No correction from either one of them. Yeah Slackers, your chart is working well 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Please share if there is an AMI sighting. I might be bored/have no life enough to drive on over there.
We leave for our 25th Anniversary at Sea on the Fantasy on Saturday, 🖕 Tim, but my daughter is working all week and I really think they will show up where she works, I hope they do, J$ would love it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Doesn't sound like they are hurting financially at all. Backyard reno, house painted, new garage door, tons of trips coming up, nanny.

Reactions: 22
Tim tracker #133fuzzyballs and booty butts dressed in costumes
---
Eeewh, WTF is hanging out of her mouth? 🤮 Is that a tapeworm???
Hey Jenn get you some glasses that fit your fat greasy face
---
Oof. That rented camera really shows off Dim’s dark under eye bags.
Of course when he is taking care of a cow ,a 3year old that doesn't have any manners plus big baby who looks like a conehead

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The deflation in his voice when it was well over an hour wait for guardians. It’s “brutal” having to wait an hour for one of the greatest coasters at Disney. Could you believe it?
We have been lucky enough to score a reservation 8 times since it opened. We have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes, in fact 2 weeks ago we walked right through

Reactions: 10
Just starting the newest vlog but I cannot believe how dumb these two really are. Jenn complaining that this other coffee place doesn’t have a drive thru and that makes it harder because they have to pull out the stroller and all that.
Why don’t they just order ahead of time (I checked Foxtails website and you can preorder for pick up in the Lake Nona location) and then send Dim in for the coffee while she waits in the car with big baby?
She’s that dependent on him that she can’t be alone in the car for 5 minutes?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just starting the newest vlog but I cannot believe how dumb these two really are. Jenn complaining that this other coffee place doesn’t have a drive thru and that makes it harder because they have to pull out the stroller and all that.
Why don’t they just order ahead of time (I checked Foxtails website and you can preorder for pick up in the Lake Nona location) and then send Dim in for the coffee while she waits in the car with big baby?
She’s that dependent on him that she can’t be alone in the car for 5 minutes?
Can you imagine her going in by herself and having to order? She’d try to open the door the wrong way and just assume it’s locked. And no, I don’t think she could go a while 5 minutes alone with the kids on the car without him. She would be too worried about getting kidnapped, herself, not the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Jenn says, “There’s always fun stuff, especially in the summer when the kids are out of school - there’s stuff you can go do with your kids,” while someone else takes her kid to the library.

The only cereal I’ve ever seen for $9 a box is Magic Spoon - it’s supposedly “healthy” versions of childhood cereals, but I’ve always wondered who on earth is buying it at $9 a box. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Jenn saw that and assumed all cereal costs $9.

I wish someone would tell her how rude it is to talk with her mouth full like she does, or at LEAST chew with her mouth closed. It’s really so revolting.
This has been pointed out for literally YEARS ... how they eat like pigs, have zero table manners and are just plain disgusting when they eat.

2021-04-07 (7).png
2021-01-20 (10).png

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry but I don't get why the hungry hungry hippo had to eat cereal during this mess of a vlog? I knew a Jenncentric vlog was coming. She can't help herself. The FOMO is that bad. And there is a thread title there somewhere. And how does she mention BB reflux - did it ever occur to you Moron that it's bc of your crappy diet.
Please Tim for the love of God go get snipped. I will even drive the 6 hours each way to take you. No more kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine her going in by herself and having to order? She’d try to open the door the wrong way and just assume it’s locked. And no, I don’t think she could go a while 5 minutes alone with the kids on the car without him. She would be too worried about getting kidnapped, herself, not the kids.
She'd be perfectly safe firmly wedged in the back between the kids' car seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My husband edited while watching two preteens. And she can’t handle an infant? “Dad, I want a pizza.” “Dad I want to go my friends house”, etc. I hate to burst her bubble, but it doesn’t get any easier lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.