The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney After Dark at EPCOT runs from 10 pm to 1 am EST.

Are we sure Tim is at EPCOT for that?
The event hasn’t started yet.
Maybe Tim was trying to hide in the pass holders’ lounge so he could sneak into the event. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@erry and any other Tattlers currently there:
I would imagine a wristband is required if attending the event.
Was Tim wearing one?
I was just assuming he was there for that. There are several other vloggers like All Ears posting nonstop about it.

I was at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios today. Zero vloggers.

We saw Nate Tuesday at Epcot. He wasn’t filming or drinking at the time. He was just wandering World Showcase with two guys. We also saw JoJo, Kyle and the gang during what I guess was the birthday live stream. I got the hell away from them before I got myself in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disney After Dark at EPCOT runs from 10 pm to 1 am EST.

Are we sure Tim is at EPCOT for that?
The event hasn’t started yet.
Maybe Tim was trying to hide in the pass holders’ lounge so he could sneak into the event. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@erry and any other Tattlers currently there:
I would imagine a wristband is required if attending the event.
Was Tim wearing one?
I didn’t recall seeing one. It happened soo fast, I didn’t have time to look. I heard his voice, and by the time my brain registered it was him, we were passing each other. I can’t even tell you what he was wearing and I saw him twice lol. But I will say as a nod to Quasi, his hair is super light and thinning rapidly. It was almost dark the first time I saw him, and you could still see how light his hair really is.
so it was voice, camera, then a oh that’s Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are there for it...

So, expect some corny photos of Tim and a new Mike blog post about it. 🥴
I’m sorry, but this tit pisses me the duck off! I waited 3 hours in an online queue for this upcoming September’s DVC Moonlight Magic event just to be turned away when it filled to capacity! My husband and I coming from California, AS DVC OWNERS WITH A DVC RESERVATION and don’t get tix - but these assholes and their grifting guests never seem to have any issues.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry, but this tit pisses me the duck off! I waited 3 hours in an online queue for this upcoming September’s DVC Moonlight Magic event just to be turned away when it filled to capacity! My husband and I coming from California, AS DVC OWNERS WITH A DVC RESERVATION and don’t get tix - but these assholes and their grifting guests never seem to have any issues.
This isn’t a DVC event. This is a pay $100+ for 3 hours in the park thing on top of the annual pass he’s already paid $1200 for. He did the Hollywood Studios one not that long ago. He’s paying for this event. They sell out but most of June is still available for Epcot.

Reactions: 12
Yes. You would think that those coming out of state with DVC reservations would get some consideration vs. locals. I am 1000% with you!

However, even if Moonlight Magic were limited to DVC members exclusively, the DVC owners pool is immense. I still think there would be problems getting MM tickets.
====
@xmasbdaygirl (love you girl!)
I believe @Caligirl123 was referring to the September 13 DVC Moonlight Magic event at Disney Studios.

But you are right, Tim has to pay the AP price of $99 plus tax for tonight’s event.
A cheap price to escape Ft. Pampers and the 3 children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a friendly reminder that once again, there was an actual professional tour guide for this professionally guided airport tour, but Tim thinks he knows more than him so we get Tim's narration instead, once again.

It's not even like they add in a voice over later or talk when the guide ISN'T talking. In multiple tour videos, you can hear a guide giving their talk and Tim is blatantly speaking clearly over them to the camera in real time. So rude.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
has nothing to do with tim tracker but the Disney community needs to be informed

SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

He has been hiding from his channel and is now livestreaming from his boyfriends account "Richard Roche"
I wonder what J4d has to say about this.... Happy pride month :rolleyes::unsure::oops::(

Reactions: 6
With the money DVC owners pay in, Disney should put off enough DVC events to make sure everyone is accommodated.

I don’t mind a tour of the airport. I’m international and it still gets confusing, but this video has to sting on a day where others have their Tiana videos out 😬

Reactions: 13
I love this video coming out on the same day that PMM and DIS Unplugged post their New Orleans videos. It’s so on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to admit the posts about PMM and other vloggers being invited to New Orleans mentioned in this thread is over my head. As I don't watch PMM. So I have no idea why they are there. But I saw this comment on the MCO vlog. Not sure if this was meant to be a underhanded comment or legit comment about New Orleans airport.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey timifer wonky eye 👁 stop being rude when someone else is talking cause you sure don't give out correct information slackers/trackers dummies
---
TimTracker#133 my channel is going down and I need some donations

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Every since filming at that sink hole, their entire channel has went down a sink hole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Over the last few years, they (especially Tim) have become theme park experts, RV experts, travel experts, cruise experts, electric vehicle experts, and now their airport/aviation experts. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Hawaii and Hawaiian culture experts? Yet, they’re still two of the dumbest people in the planet. Jenn gives off major “hey let me cheat off your homework” vibes and Tim gives off “I barely passed high school” vibes. I’m still so bewildered that I ever found them entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This isn’t a DVC event. This is a pay $100+ for 3 hours in the park thing on top of the annual pass he’s already paid $1200 for. He did the Hollywood Studios one not that long ago. He’s paying for this event. They sell out but most of June is still available for Epcot.
Oh oops - when one poster mentioned that grifter at the DVC lounge at Epcot, I thought the event may have been a DVC event as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.