The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I (a not particularly photogenic person with zero video creation or media experience) could take my phone to our little airport in CNY, and put out more useful travel content. I know they get picked on here sometimes, but I truly miss Tim’s hotel reviews and walkthroughs from several years ago. They actually helped us decide on places to stay.

At one point I felt like I would start watching again if they made a separate family channel (that I could block and never see because we don’t play with exploiting kids around here). That ship has sailed. Every time I tune in, maybe once a month or so, I don’t even make it the whole video.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I feel like those walkthroughs of abandoned malls were more entertaining to watch than Dim's airport drivel.

Hey. Dan Bell's abandoned mall stuff is really good. I think because he has a sense of humor when he walks through the mall and gives background on it too (also his Dirty Room stuff is good too).

Reactions: 13
Nothing in this room matches. AT ALL. Nicole needs to come back and decorate this room too.
Not only does nothing in the nursery match, but it is very sterile. No colors, nothing baby or cute hanging on the walls, etc. they absolutely suck at everything they attempt and that includes being parents and raising 2 miracle crotch goblins.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly, I feel like those walkthroughs of abandoned malls were more entertaining to watch than Dim's airport drivel.
I am a Bright Sun Films stan. I love their abandoned malls/hotels. It's a guilty pleasure for me.
---
Not only does nothing in the nursery match, but it is very sterile. No colors, nothing baby or cute hanging on the walls, etc. they absolutely suck at everything they attempt and that includes being parents and raising 2 miracle crotch goblins.
#homemovies
This is what makes me believe that Sparkly Nicole was the one behind the theming of J$ room. Big Baby's room is not even remotely aesthetically pleasing, it doesn't even seem like a room for a baby, let alone a baby boy. I'm not at all into gender specific colors or themes, especially for nurseries, but his is a complete tit show. Kind of like their family, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey. Dan Bell's abandoned mall stuff is really good. I think because he has a sense of humor when he walks through the mall and gives background on it too (also his Dirty Room stuff is good too).
Oh, I enjoy them too which was why I mentioned them but a deserted mall should be less interesting to watch than an apparently state of the airport and yet it is....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That wall-to-wall carpet with that paint color is dreadful. Either get new carpet or pick a different paint color. I would have just done a very light cream paint if I was stuck with that carpet.

Reactions: 18
That wall-to-wall carpet with that paint color is dreadful. Either get new carpet or pick a different paint color. I would have just done a very light cream paint if I was stuck with that carpet.
Maybe the crappy "artwork" they're still waiting on will "tie it all together". 💩

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big Baby’s room reminds me of something you would see in a 70’s sitcom, and not in a good retro way, in more of an occasional supporting characters apartment sort of way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Big Baby’s room reminds me of something you would see in a 70’s sitcom, and not in a good retro way, in more of an occasional supporting characters apartment sort of way
Omg! That macrame rainbow is totally Three’s Company! 😂
---
Ugh, so many bad choices with that room even that overpriced rug looks cheap in there. Also, I don't know why they thought a light color rug with two young kids was a good idea. And I guess baby puke green and grey are Big Baby's designated colors like OG Prop was designated blue :rolleyes:

Also, slightly off topic but Mammoth Club had a video posted where they stayed at those overprice villas at the Poly. I have some major issues with Molly, but at least they pointed out the costs of the room unlike other grifters. They apparently got some convoluted deal that they were trying to rationalize on it that sounded very Tracker-y.
They got it through DVC Rental Store. What they said is true…you can rent points and stay at a DVC for about 40% less. We do it all the time.

Reactions: 13
I thought the whole idea of that ugly wicker dresser was to clear up the changing table. Do these 2 morons ever finish anything. I know the answer - A BIG FAT NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slackers, with such inconsistent uploading, this is the type of stuff your viewers are being reminded of. Way to fail at what amounts to a part time job between two adults where you get to be your own boss!

Tattlers, remember how we thought editor 4D looked homely back then. Little did we know how that would evolve. 😬

AF71CB0B-553E-4395-8646-C72062C32777.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slackers, with such inconsistent uploading, this is the type of stuff your viewers are being reminded of. Way to fail at what amounts to a part time job between two adults where you get to be your own boss!

Tattlers, remember how we thought editor 4D looked homely back then. Little did we know how that would evolve. 😬

View attachment 2213536
All I saw was the ad for beds at first and was trying to figure out what the beds reminded us of...and then scrolled down more. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2213536
Yup this one had the “call us out if you find something offensive”, well when someone does and it gets deleted by Jenn the BanHammer Bojanowski.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.