The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised Tim went to the airport, seems a little beneath him.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

(to the tune of Figment’s Imagination song)

🎵 A lot of sparks, of desperation
Is at the heart, of Tim’s creations
His channel’s failing, to get… its former views.
Only his delusional stans are coming through.

A waddling blob is his wife.
Who’s oblivious to every thing in life.
Her fake laughs, to hide her lack, of intelligence.
Shows how much she is a whinge.

Oldest son gets anything he wants
Never been taught a caring thought
Been called, defiant, since he was one.
Now it’s his turn to give THEM some.

Poor youngest son is left to deal
With this hot mess, that has no appeal.
Being thrust, into, the star of “Baby’s Firsts 2.0”
Is definitely not the way to go.

Desperation. Desperation.
Tim shows that he, has no content clue.
So he depends on ideas from me and you!

Desperation Desperation….. 🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to admit the posts about PMM and other vloggers being invited to New Orleans mentioned in this thread is over my head. As I don't watch PMM. So I have no idea why they are there. But I saw this comment on the MCO vlog. Not sure if this was meant to be a underhanded comment or legit comment about New Orleans airport.
Uh, the last time I went to the NOLA airport it was sort of pathetic. Grant it that was like six or so years ago, but unless it's really been renovated it's not that much to talk about. They had a nice praline shop, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Over the last few years, they (especially Tim) have become theme park experts, RV experts, travel experts, cruise experts, electric vehicle experts, and now their airport/aviation experts. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Hawaii and Hawaiian culture experts? Yet, they’re still two of the dumbest people in the planet. Jenn gives off major “hey let me cheat off your homework” vibes and Tim gives off “I barely passed high school” vibes. I’m still so bewildered that I ever found them entertaining.

:LOL: No more terminal tores, please!

1685712383574.png

🤡

1685712242922.png

Solo Tim = "Best video in months!" 😂

1685712295359.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Uh, the last time I went to the NOLA airport it was sort of pathetic. Grant it that was like six or so years ago, but unless it's really been renovated it's not that much to talk about. They had a nice praline shop, I guess.
Yes, it’s recently been redone and is actually very nice, but not nice enough for me to go to NO just to see their airport. It’s an odd comment on their vlog for sure!

Oh oops - when one poster mentioned that grifter at the DVC lounge at Epcot, I thought the event may have been a DVC event as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The lounge he was spotted at is the annual passholder lounge. It opened Wednesday at Epcot. It’s not even really a lounge like the DVC lounge or the Universal Passholder Lounge. It’s a section in the food court in the Land pavilion. They had water coolers and free nuts from Guardians of the Galaxy and M+Ms. You can also purchase a figment grape shake and a figment mousse dessert. There are cute tables with Orange Bird, Figment and Mickey designs like the AP magnets.

I’m sure I just did a better job describing it than Tim will in the vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think with the airport video, he’s copying Adam. Adam always vlogs his flights.

I also think it was easy since it’s close by, and we know the easier the better for the Trackers.

I’m wondering about this every-other-day posting schedule. So much for having financial pressures, I guess not lol

Over the last few years, they (especially Tim) have become theme park experts, RV experts, travel experts, cruise experts, electric vehicle experts, and now their airport/aviation experts. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Hawaii and Hawaiian culture experts? Yet, they’re still two of the dumbest people in the planet. Jenn gives off major “hey let me cheat off your homework” vibes and Tim gives off “I barely passed high school” vibes. I’m still so bewildered that I ever found them entertaining.
LOL

The vibes they give off to me-
Tim probably thought he was the smartest person in the room and that the teachers didn't know what they were talking about, so he probably didn't think he needed to study and then was bewildered if he didn't get a good score. And if Jenn asked to copy someone's homework, she probably would ask them to write it for her because she was sooo busy sandblasting and working multiple jobs and watching TV shows to do it herself, but she could maybe write the title herself, "edit" the homework, and add her metadata to the paper before turning it in. 🥴

Just my wild guess. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL

The vibes they give off to me-
Tim probably thought he was the smartest person in the room and that the teachers didn't know what they were talking about, so he probably didn't think he needed to study and then was bewildered if he didn't get a good score. And if Jenn asked to copy someone's homework, she probably would ask them to write it for her because she was sooo busy sandblasting and working multiple jobs and watching TV shows to do it herself, but she could maybe write the title herself, "edit" the homework, and add her metadata to the paper before turning it in. 🥴

Just my wild guess. 😂
Dim reminds me of the idiotic gunners in 1L who end up making a class that ends up getting out earlier lasting fifteen minutes too long based off of his stupid questions/commentary and then is on academic probation after failing all his exams.

• Haha
Just a friendly reminder that once again, there was an actual professional tour guide for this professionally guided airport tour, but Tim thinks he knows more than him so we get Tim's narration instead, once again.

It's not even like they add in a voice over later or talk when the guide ISN'T talking. In multiple tour videos, you can hear a guide giving their talk and Tim is blatantly speaking clearly over them to the camera in real time. So rude.
Don’t you know he’s more important than the PROFESSIONAL tour guide?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They never did finish that hideous nursery for Notadaughter. I can't stand looking at it, nothing matches and the colors are so depressing.

Maybe "baby brother" can finish it when he starts "spinning" over. 🙃

1685723903290.png

1685723969767.png

🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They never did finish that hideous nursery for Notadaughter. I can't stand looking at it, nothing matches and the colors are so depressing.

View attachment 2212881
View attachment 2212884

🤮
It really is ugly. That dresser doesn't fit in at all. One dresser with leather handles and one dresser with wicker or whatever that material is...

That rug is so hideous- the brown blob at the bottom is yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2212881
View attachment 2212884

🤮
Ugh, so many bad choices with that room even that overpriced rug looks cheap in there. Also, I don't know why they thought a light color rug with two young kids was a good idea. And I guess baby puke green and grey are Big Baby's designated colors like OG Prop was designated blue :rolleyes:

Also, slightly off topic but Mammoth Club had a video posted where they stayed at those overprice villas at the Poly. I have some major issues with Molly, but at least they pointed out the costs of the room unlike other grifters. They apparently got some convoluted deal that they were trying to rationalize on it that sounded very Tracker-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what did this video have to offer someone who is traveling to the airport? There was no way finding. It was 40% of what appeared to be aimless wandering, 30% looking at useless crap, 30% stuffing his face. It was useless even for people who fly out of the airport weekly.

was this a “see, we are still on media”. For an airport. whoop de do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really is ugly. That dresser doesn't fit in at all. One dresser with leather handles and one dresser with wicker or whatever that material is...

That rug is so hideous- the brown blob at the bottom is yuck.
The brown blob at the bottom is supposed to be sand, because of course you'd put cat litter ocean sand in a nursery. 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what did this video have to offer someone who is traveling to the airport? There was no way finding. It was 40% of what appeared to be aimless wandering, 30% looking at useless crap, 30% stuffing his face. It was useless even for people who fly out of the airport weekly.

was this a “see, we are still on media”. For an airport. whoop de do.
What not to do at the airport really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.