The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so really he was there for the Norse flight inaugural landing, not for the terminal opening LAST YEAR. What a douche. Since they only fly Delta One he would no5 have known about the amenities offered in Terminal C. Did he mention Chef Art Smith’s restaurant or any of the other places at the newest terminal??
#homemovies
He mentioned Wine Bar George being there and their favorite Disney Springs restaurant. Wonder if that was how he found out about this? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Random thought do you think he cased the airport in case someone bailed on NOLA and would be like well I'm here and kind of on standby. Pathetic if that is the case but...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He mentioned Wine Bar George being there and their favorite Disney Springs restaurant. Wonder if that was how he found out about this? 🙄
I thought Boathouse was their favorite after the tomahawk steak incident at WBG?

I skimmed through this vid, I’m guessing Tim heard about this Norse flight and people getting invited and he asked for an invite. This is not in his wheelhouse. He doesn’t do flight vlogs or airport vlogs or traveling to UK from Orlando and back vlogs, this has nothing to do with him. There was zero reason he was included.

Kyle Pallo flew out of Terminal C months ago. Tim, when Kyle beats you to the new thing, you are really at the bottom of the barrel. And I really can not stand Kyle. He’s the worst of the worst.

Tim also mentioned something about being in the know about Summer House Disney Springs opening around Halloween in the Disney Springs vlog, he said it cryptically but it is clear that they told him when he was at Summer House MCO. Keep trying to look cool. Idiot. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New Vid Ideas:
  • We Adopt a Rat From Home Depot!
  • We Order Everything at IHOP-it hurt our tummies
  • Jenn and Dim Go Bra Shopping!
  • School Shopping with the Buddies at the Dollar Store. We get these cute rainbow erasers!
---

Also, allegedly he also doesn't consume caffeine or alcohol.
Yeah but he made sure to point out his favorite coffees the other day. I noticed he momentarily forgot the Black Bros Brew was his fav 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha. So, the MCO IG page posted pics 6 days ago of this tour and they tagged everyone but Tim (or he didn't accept the tag) - there were a bunch of low-level IG influencers (I hate that word) there who do foodie stuff and a few theme park dudes I never heard of. So, did Timbo ask to be part of this? Did some lower level social media person suggest him? This is too funny. 😂 The MCO IG page doesn't even follow him. Maybe Mike hooked him up with this tore? I am surprised TPD wasn't there. 🥴
he probably wasn’t included because he didn’t put out any timely content. One more list for him to be booted off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This might be my favorite video they've ever done, simply because of how vividly it paints the picture of "how the mighty have fallen", especially when paired with PMM's latest "vid". 🤣
Not gonna watch it but this reminds me of all the vloggers at Epic and Tim on the crappy dodgems 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did he mention the Brightline station? I
Mean I know they can’t go to Miami because it is far to ethnic but Brightline to a Wish cruise as a family of 4 would be a great vid

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the sewage plant. Which is like a middle school field trip experience (anyone? Or was it just my school?)

Maybe a tore at the recycling plant would remind him how to throw away plastic bottles and cardboard boxes.

Dim showing up to the airport with a bunch of other nobodies for the tore:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Neither are overweight?! What vloggers is she watching?! Jen is absolutely overweight and I would bet her BMI is teetering on the obese line (although I think bmi is a bunch of guff)
Morbidly obese, actually. I'm 5'7 and teetered up to an unhealthy weight (family tragedy) after staying around 125-130 most of my life. I was considered morbidly obese and I wasn't nearly as big as Jennbo. After a year of getting back on track and mentally healthy, I'm back to by original "normal for me weight" (important distinction for a lot of people as I realize there are all shapes and sizes out there that make a difference) of 120-125 and I'm pushing 50. So when people say she is 5'7 (I doubt it), she is morbidly obese. I would say she comfortably has another 50+pounds on me at my heaviest.
Also, yes I'm 5'7 and come up to my husband's shoulder. He's a full head taller than me and is 6'2...so...Dimmy is exaggerating his height. Just another lie from the Slackers. I assume because he's probably taller than his brother and it's the only thing he can "beat him" in. Which is why he is so obsessed with the height of his kids.

Reactions: 12
Y’all, I JUST saw TTT at Epcot. I was walking towards the passholder lounge and he was walking away from the lounge. Big ass camera and his “friend” with the hair was with him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Even if he was 6’2” (with shoes on), he’s like 5’10” at best with how much he wobbles on his broken hips and his man-purse and fuzzy balls dragging him down.

• Haha
has nothing to do with tim tracker but the Disney community needs to be informed

SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

He has been hiding from his channel and is now livestreaming from his boyfriends account "Richard Roche"

Attachments

• Wow
Y’all, I JUST saw TTT at Epcot. I was walking towards the passholder lounge and he was walking away from the lounge. Big ass camera and his “friend” with the hair was with him.
He must have seen my post here telling him he was missing all this new stuff. 🤣

Hey Timmy 👋 did you get to try the m+ms? Don’t forget your Figment magnet and make sure you show your viewers the beautiful Pride mural so they can go completely unhinged.

I just realized, he’s probably there this late for Epcot After Hours, must have $$$$ to blow just to get away from his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must have seen my post here telling him he was missing all this new stuff. 🤣

Hey Timmy 👋 did you get to try the m+ms? Don’t forget your Figment magnet and make sure you show your viewers the beautiful Pride mural so they can go completely unhinged.

I just realized, he’s probably there this late for Epcot After Hours, must have $$$$ to blow just to get away from his family.
Date night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
8:55 update. I left the passholder lounge to find a spot for fireworks, Tim and friend went back inside: saw him both times just in passing

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Please let us know if Dimmy runs his fingers through Mike the Manservant’s floofy unkept hair. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
8:55 update. I left the passholder lounge to find a spot for fireworks, Tim and friend went back inside: saw him both times just in passing
The street lights are on. Shouldn’t Tim be home?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disney After Dark at EPCOT runs from 10 pm to 1 am EST.

Are we sure Tim is at EPCOT for that?
The event hasn’t started yet.
Maybe Tim was trying to hide in the pass holders’ lounge so he could sneak into the event. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@erry and any other Tattlers currently there:
I would imagine a wristband is required if attending the event.
Was Tim wearing one?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.