The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think seeing the water salute when the Norse plane made its way to the gate was pretty cool to see. The rest of the "tore", though? LOL sad.

Reactions: 15
I’m not gonna complain about it because there was no Jen, that’s a win win😆
Did he really need two giant cookies though? come on dude

Reactions: 19
You know someone is going to have FOMO at how much food and hurricanes they could've gorged on while in NOLA. Lord, just thinking of that gluttonous cow there has me grimacing. The amount of seafood she'd eat in that trip alone would probably be a years worth of Mercury poisoning.
Don’t forget seafood

Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna complain about it because there was no Jen, that’s a win win😆
Did he really need two giant cookies though? come on dude
It would have been even better if he happened to get on a plane to fly away from Jen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m looking forward to his next hosted tore at the local dump (I mean the one besides Ft Pampers).
---
Another "vid" without a description...:rolleyes:
you guyzzzzz! Ginn can’t rewatch the Part 2 VPR reunion for the 5th time since last night AND write a description at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically Timmy only eats hut dogs and burgers. OH and cookies. What a Manchild.

Reactions: 16
New Vid Ideas:
  • We Adopt a Rat From Home Depot!
  • We Order Everything at IHOP-it hurt our tummies
  • Jenn and Dim Go Bra Shopping!
  • School Shopping with the Buddies at the Dollar Store. We get these cute rainbow erasers!
---
So basically Timmy only eats hut dogs and burgers. OH and cookies. What a Manchild.
Also, allegedly he also doesn't consume caffeine or alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Tim, I hear there’s a new 7-Eleven opening. You available to take a tour? They have hot dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys I think I'm shadow banned 🚫 I didn't get an alert about the new video 😞 j/k

Also did anybody notice Tim talking over the tour guide or whatever, because Timmy knows more and we don't need that information ℹ
---
New Vid Ideas:
  • We Adopt a Rat From Home Depot!
  • We Order Everything at IHOP-it hurt our tummies
  • Jenn and Dim Go Bra Shopping!
  • School Shopping with the Buddies at the Dollar Store. We get these cute rainbow erasers!
---

Also, allegedly he also doesn't consume caffeine or alcohol.
That's always been sus to me.

Reactions: 12
So foods Tim doesn’t like:
Rice
Pasta
Seafood
Chicken (I’m not sure on this one but I feel like he never orders it)
Caramel
Non-creamy soups

Did I miss any?
Cupcakes. He doesn't like them, yet he continues to order them, eat them, and then complain about them, just like a five year old would.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently this inaugural Norse flight happened on May 25. She couldn't even get off her fat VPR watching ass to slap together something faster than that?

• Haha
  • Wow
If you’re “reviewing” Disney food yeah theres a lot of sugary tit. Yoy coukd skip it but it ks a big part of disney anymore. MCO? The airport? He had to eat cookies? For fucks sake. He’s a large man-child with a big sweet tooth and a small peen.

• Haha
Eh, I go back and forth on this. I am not a fan of kids in general and OG Buddy pretty much epitomizes why I don't like kids. His behavior on the Daddy Son trip on the GSC was really off teh charts. I blame a lot of it on his parental units, though at same point it is going to be his fault at soome point. It's just that murky ground of when the brattiness comes in on his own and is not induced by his parents. I just have to keep reminding myself that he's three and probably has a lot of issues that were probably induced by bad parenting. Honestly, I don't even know if he is neurodiverse so much as he's never been told no, never been properly socialized, hasn't been taught how to do things. They clearly like having him dependent. I think when Jen was ranting about how much more difficult things get when the kids became mobile says a lot about their style of parenting. He still can't eat on his own and I blame that on Dim being ultra controlling-though I suspect Jen is just controlling as well. Things are really going to get interesting if he actually goes to that school (I suspect if he does it will only be for a week or so then it will be too hard guyzzz).
I know I'm several pages behind (and still catching up), but I do have an opinion on this one as well. I think kids can be just straight out brats...due to their environment. My example: I know of two families that both have two sons. The older ones are well behaved and help watch the younger ones (about a 4-5 years younger). One family the youngest son is doted upon and receives lots of attention from mommy as she realizes her "baby" is growing up. He's fine and doesn't care for all the fawning. The other family...well, same situation but a complete brat. He tries to blame every thing on his older brother and meanly get him into to trouble. I had never seen a child at 7-8 years old whine like a little baby with the most annoying voice ever. We even know several of the teachers at his school and they even say he's "challenging". He's been kicked out of summer camps and golf camps because of his theatrics. It's not melt downs or ADHD or anything. Just purely being a spoiled rotten brat where mommy thinks her baby can do no wrong (no boundaries). The dad tries to set boundaries and even does the disciplining. But mommy always reassures him that he's the best and brightest boy ever. She brags non-stop about everyone loves him, including his teachers (we know that is not true). Even with "peer corrective behavior" no one wants to play with him or be around him because he just whines and tries to get everyone in trouble for not doing what he wants.
A product of his environment? Yes. But by his own choice at this point. He's had enough outside course correction that he just chooses to act this way and expects everyone to please him.
I know J$ is young and I do blame the bad parenting (or lack thereof), but pretty soon I'm going to have to call him what he is if he doesn't change his behavior.
Also, as for the stupid chart...it looks old. You can't tell me J4D makes a new one of those weekly or keeps up with it. I think it's a leftover from Lynn and they just keep lying about it. Lynn gave HORRIBLE parenting advise, this was one of them. I vaguely remember seeing that chart from when she was there? And what's the point of a "special" toy? His house is full of crap they already bought him that he doesn't play with. What would he care about more crap for the pile?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha. So, the MCO IG page posted pics 6 days ago of this tour and they tagged everyone but Tim (or he didn't accept the tag) - there were a bunch of low-level IG influencers (I hate that word) there who do foodie stuff and a few theme park dudes I never heard of. So, did Timbo ask to be part of this? Did some lower level social media person suggest him? This is too funny. 😂 The MCO IG page doesn't even follow him. Maybe Mike hooked him up with this tore? I am surprised TPD wasn't there. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thrilling! I can't wait for the next tore of the newest used car lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently this inaugural Norse flight happened on May 25. She couldn't even get off her fat VPR watching ass to slap together something faster than that?
Wow so really he was there for the Norse flight inaugural landing, not for the terminal opening LAST YEAR. What a douche. Since they only fly Delta One he would no5 have known about the amenities offered in Terminal C. Did he mention Chef Art Smith’s restaurant or any of the other places at the newest terminal??
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.