The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, nobody cares what YOU like, Tim. Nobody cares about your weird PSA that you don't like soup, or that you prefer m&m cookies over chocolate chip. You aren’t supposed to be touring and trying foods for yourself but for your JoB and stans remember? 🙄 He truly thinks he is some kind of celebrity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Holy sh*t, come on. Touring a terminal in an airport while fellow vloggers are flying overseas to film content and being invited by Disney to New Orleans? What's considered scraping the bottom of the barrel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Any chance he was at the airport to fly to New Orleans, so shot a quick tour video - two birds, one stone style? Gosh, I hope not. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
By the way, he actually called his legs "leggies" in this vlog while looking into that sparkly screen thing. He is so strange.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This might be my favorite video they've ever done, simply because of how vividly it paints the picture of "how the mighty have fallen", especially when paired with PMM's latest "vid". 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Any chance he was at the airport to fly to New Orleans, so shot a quick tour video - two birds, one stone style? Gosh, I hope not. 🤷‍♀️
Check out Nate's stories and Craig's pics and stories. No fuzzy mic in sight and there is one photo with both Craig and Nate with a group they toured with - they also are commenting on each other's posts about how cool it was they were invited and did it together. No mention of Tim. 😏🤞

Not a Nate fan (I do like Craig), but I am here for this PMM replacing Tim on the top invite list for Disney. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I am trying to understand the point of the airport inviting Tim out for a tore. Are people supposed to watch this and say to themselves, "wow, that's a nice, new, modern terminal. Oh look it even has a Cinnabon! I think I'll book a flight right now!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am trying to understand the point of the airport inviting Tim out for a tore. Are people supposed to watch this and say to themselves, "wow, that's a nice, new, modern terminal. Oh look it even has a Cinnabon! I think I'll book a flight right now!"
🤣🤣🤣

I know! So weird. Like, oh wow! They have shopping AND food AFTER the security check point! A Chickfila!? Also TimTracker-approved creamy soup! I need to book an international flight ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really wish someone would buy Tim a thesaurus. I'm pretty sure he has said "inaugural" even more than "delicious" in this vid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another "vid" without a description...:rolleyes:

Also wtf? Never heard of anyone doing a tore of an airport :ROFLMAO:
Both of my children have done airport tours of TPA and SRQ with various groups, Girl Scouts, class trips, various other clubs they have been affiliated with. Behind the scenes stuff like baggage sorting, TSA stuff too. They were shown a plane, the food service things. As children. This is not a flex, Timbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey.
Any business saying “you should come visit us/we are opening (this date) “come on down!”” is a personal “INVITE” to Tim’s grain size brain!

So anytime Tim says “we were invited out by xyz company” I take with a grain of salt.
Usually Tim is stretching/manipulating the narrative.

I used complementary park tickets my last trip to WDW.
So was I “hosted”??
---
WTF. It opened in September, 2022
So THIS is OLD NEWS!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel much, Tim?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread #133: Oh how low the mighty have fallen - I'm thinking under 6 feet?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So foods Tim doesn’t like:
Rice
Pasta
Seafood
Chicken (I’m not sure on this one but I feel like he never orders it)
Caramel
Non-creamy soups

Did I miss any?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.