The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a long day at work and my kids are with the grandparents so I’m in a couch coma down an IG reels rabbit hole. Has anyone ever heard of this?! Could this be the service they are now using?
View attachment 2207164
Is Ashley... okay? Her smile is saying "I'm your fantasy... nanny!" and her eyes are saying, "help me, I hate my life."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a long day at work and my kids are with the grandparents so I’m in a couch coma down an IG reels rabbit hole. Has anyone ever heard of this?! Could this be the service they are now using?
View attachment 2207164
yep. I know people who use them. The people I know have multiple kids, one with special needs and one parent in the parks. The nanny rides with the other kids when the sn kiddo can’t, helps with meals, etc. not 2 parents with one or two kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do the Stan’s praise them like they are teen parents or a low income family scraping and surviving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
that looks unbelievably uncomfortable
😳 I just noticed in the photos I posted (#336) there is no baby in the stroller!!

They are using the stroller like a shopping cart for ALL their excessive junk.

Tim has Oliver strapped to him in the baby carrier
A74A7BD5-3B6B-46D9-A6BC-92618B01C271.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What was with all the time spent showing the Corksicle stuff? Felt like they were hoping to grift some free merchandise or a sponsorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😳 I just noticed in the photos I posted (#336) there is no baby in the stroller!!

They are using the stroller like a shopping cart for ALL their excessive junk.

Tim has Oliver strapped to him in the baby carrier
View attachment 2207204
WTF? I see a teeny hand, where’s the rest of Ollie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was with all the time spent showing the Corksicle stuff? Felt like they were hoping to grift some free merchandise or a sponsorship.
They probably hope that the stans will comment about it so they can reach out to corksicle to demand to be brand ambassadors. They’ll do anything for free stuff.
---
TTT #133: they’ll do anything for free stuff, but they won’t do that (parent, clean, shower, be adults)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My god! Are they trying to roast that poor baby alive?!? I’ve never seen them cradle Oliver like a proper baby. He’s always upright. They really are clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I realize Jen is not the big Star Wars fan/expert like Tim, but the way she pronounced this with such certainty made me laugh.

1685499079535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They made sure to show that J$ wasn't using the tablet during lunch. Hi Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was hilarious that Ginn was fondling the purse/corksicle pouch combo "omg you guyzzzzz you can put all your stuff in here and this holds your bottle!" when we all know they will continue to buy plastic bottled Dasani anyway at the parks. And a corksicle for OG Buddy? He already has like 20 reusable bottles and just got yet another Bluey bottle that basically looks like his other existing Bluey bottle. These two are seriously a wet dream for capitalism.

Also with the "a portion of the proceeds go to this charity that gives people clean water! I love when companies give back!" Yes and corporations know there are capitalism-loving whores like you to make you feel better for continuing to contribute to waste anyway by purchasing beyond the necessities. Like I don't think you need 127 Tervis tumblers and corksicles and Starbucks tumblers sitting around Ft Pampers growing mold because you never actually wash your nasty backwash-filled bottles. Here's a bleeping thought: you could just donate directly to organizations doing good work. Amazing! What a concept!

Her skin hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.