The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think if they hired an editor instead of a nanny it would save their channel but now I think all the winds are against them and even hiring an editor is not going to do much.
Yep, they are too far past that opportunity now. If they had hired an editor when Jackson was born, Jenn stayed home with him and the hell out of all the videos and let Tim do his thing they would probably still be relevant. If she really wanted to contribute, instead of using the editing as an excuse to not parent her own child, she could have maintained a shooting schedule for Tim and kept on top of what was coming down the pipeline so he could film it ASAP. With an editor the video would be out timely too. Imagine that! But they screwed themselves by being disorganized and boring. Can't feel sorry for them at all as this is all their own undoing and I have seen nothing to indicate they are even trying to turn things around.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another Disney springs vlog and it starts off with crap the eDitOr should have edited out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, I was rolling my eyes when "Editor" Jenn made an appearance. Was that TV always in the "Live" room or did they just put it there so Useless could have her shows on while she "edits".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if she is editor extraordinaire then why couldn't she fix the video? Was it bc Timmy was pushing her to upload something? Personally I skimmed thru it and thought it was a snoozefest.

• Haha
They were supposed to do some pin trading but didn't. She even mentioned how J$ would've loved it. Those kids will never be a priority!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I will never understand why such an experienced editor can't just remove mentions of pin trading from the intro. It's not like that was the whole intro. And if J was sooo excited, how did they "forget" to do it?

I really can't stand whenever either of them manhandle the merchandise, but Tim is always so over the top about it. He touches all the clothing items like he's using them as hand towels, it really grosses me out. :sick:

And why were we basically INSIDE Jenn's lunch?! Tim needs to learn to zoom out, my god.

• Haha
Then the questions are:
Cuntcierge?
Suite?
Veranda/Balcony?
Family Stateroom?
Peon/common peeps stateroom?
Multiple staterooms?
Nanny or not?
I know I can’t wait to see. They can’t possibly go commoners class can they? I’m thinking no nanny with the idea that Notorious OGB will have a month of schooling in so can stay in the kids club. It will be a disaster.

Reactions: 8
a fracking FAN to cool off Jackson's pizza
That was so bleeping stupid. Tim says "pro tip" about the fan to cool off pizza. Um, no, how about pro tip = don't drag your kid along on another vlog of shopping and eating unnecessarily. Or, just bring the kid a sandwich and fruit from home rather than giving in to him shouting "pizza!!" when they tell him there is pizza and spaghetti on the kids menu. Meanwhile they left off that there was fruit, chicken breast and veggies, etc.

Wow. I think I heard right when Timmy called J$ food a cheese pizza? I believe the meat circles on it make it a pepperoni pizza. Seriously is he really that awful with this food tit after all these years. Brutal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait- when did I miss that Tim hates caramel?

poor J$ is practically drooling while he talks. He clearly has some sort of physical mouth issue.
They spend big bucks at the corkcicle booth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Wait- when did I miss that Tim hates caramel?

poor J$ is practically drooling while he talks. He clearly has some sort of physical mouth issue.
Oh he was ragging about it in one of the Universal videos complaining about how the Jeff Goldblum brownie didn't have peanut butter.

Ugh, this video of QVCing Disney Springs makes the actual QVC look enthralling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is how her editing has not improved after doing this for 14 years. It’s truly baffling. She should show some slight improvements but doesn’t even seem to have grasped the basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still need a better word than editor for her because edit implies removing or changing the content of a video or other work:

1685486711734.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First thoughts when starting this new vlog: They are definitely trying to get views by including NEW Little Mermaid Merch and Treats in the title.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.