The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No curiosity or drive to get better.
Yes, for sure. I think there are 2 kinds of people in the world - those who are curious and resourceful and understand google exists, and those who are content to just ask others the same repetitive stupid questions who can't be bothered to take any initiative at all. The latter makes me want to pull out my damn hair (especially if I have to work with them) because I don't understand that mentality at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This witch really can’t stay away from spicy food can she?

Also, has anyone else noticed Big Baby only ever seems to wear that green little romper outfit?

Reactions: 19
The witch is looking for decaf coffee but she is still eating spicy food. Poor BB I feel for you.

Reactions: 18
Tim gets chicken and waffles. Jen asks "Are those thighs?" Tim responds "It's something." His food knowledge is unparalleled.

Jen says that Wolfgang Puck is an expensive restaurant. Yes, when you order the 2nd most expensive thing on the menu. She could have spent less, but she needs to get her daily (hourly) fix of spicy seafood.

Tim finds it interesting that Gideon's always has such a long line at Disney Springs but the one at East End is never crowded. Simple common deduction really is missing from that man's mind, isn't it?

I guess they are still trying to redeem themselves from the gay contagion and the urban ghetto by really touting the Pride merch and The Little Mermaid.

They are buying more water bottles because if there is one thing they surely need it's another water bottle. Ha, there's a corkcicle cooler bag and Jen asks how many bottles it holds and the saleslady says it hold 5 wine bottles. I think that saleslady knew exactly who Jen was.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When Jackson was making his wish (that bb can spin over), he has a bunch of drool all over his chin and they zoom in on his face and he clearly wipes it away after. 🤢

I know kids drool. They have tantrums. They aren’t always cooperative. But it doesn’t need to be filmed and shared with a 100,000 strangers online.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jenn is the perfect example of an employee who could be instantly replaced by AI

chatGPT can write better descriptions for the vids including “metadata”and Gling can edit better than she does

• Haha
I cannot stand Tim’s picky palate. He hates everything. He was bitching that the butter on his waffles had cinnamon or something. I don’t care what people eat, but don’t make yourself into some sort of cub food reporter then.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In yesterday's day-before-yesterday's vlog Dim said "they went to the dollar store", as in, not "we the parents" but a vague "they" and in this vlog Ginn is describing more junk for OG Buddy and she doesn't even say "we" as usual when taking credit for what all the nannies have done, she says "I got this at the dollar store". Really Ginn, you yourself went to the dollar store? Was that after the nanny already went with Buddy, or did she chauffer you to the dollar store too?? 🙄

Reactions: 15
Jenn was going to buy this exercise dress until she realized it was $118. Be grateful for small mercies
DD0BBB30-E8FA-45E1-B370-3A0729DD8027.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She has a pelican pouch so she can shovel even more seafood into her throat.
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 4.29.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 4.31.18 PM.png

Oh and to make room for even more dessert after already getting gelato after lunch.
Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 4.32.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
editor j4d had a metric s-ton of makeup on in that clip and her upper lip looked to me to be newly very plump.

also j$ looked really out of it at the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
THEY read here!

I’ve been taking them to task over Jackson being in the Vista 2 front rumble seat when he exceeds the height limit of 36”. (not sure how much he weighs, but the limit is 35 lbs.)

I could be mistaken, but it looks like the rumble seat has been removed and they have him on the standing board on the back of the stroller now.
427503DA-E6F8-4BCF-8C58-121CE59EF35A.jpeg
752214F8-390B-47BD-9BB4-A6F35E661CF4.png
24009436-537E-4B30-B5C6-1E10F0FBF26B.png

• Sad
  • Wow
I feel bad for Katie's fiance and also she's the same type of person as Ginn and can't be bothered to research the plethora of info that's already out there about HHN. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 4.46.10 PM.png

editor j4d had a metric s-ton of makeup on in that clip and her upper lip looked to me to be newly very plump.
She looked like she had a rash. I'm always so repulsed by her gross lips. They get the same reaction from me as Dim's long nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Montessori school they paid $75 evaluation fee for won’t accept him.

Although, Jackson may have issues the school can mitigate, no way in heck will they put up with the meddling and non-contribution to the school environment (ie. fundraising) of the sperm and egg donor.

Just the way they dressed and expected to stay at the school was a red flag.
We can only hope. The Trackholes have sabotaged their lives and the lives of their spawn by not being and acting like grown ups and parents.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
I had a long day at work and my kids are with the grandparents so I’m in a couch coma down an IG reels rabbit hole. Has anyone ever heard of this?! Could this be the service they are now using?
IMG_9872.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
THEY read here!

I’ve been taking them to task over Jackson being in the Vista 2 front rumble seat when he exceeds the height limit of 36”. (not sure how much he weighs, but the limit is 35 lbs.)

I could be mistaken, but it looks like the rumble seat has been removed and they have him on the standing board on the back of the stroller now.
View attachment 2207142View attachment 2207143View attachment 2207144
that looks unbelievably uncomfortable

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.