The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only do we get to see Tim and Jenn shoving huge piles of food in, chewing, talking while eating, lip smacking, licking fingers, etc., but now we also get to hear their baby's eating noises. Very on brand.
Is baby muckbangs a thing? 😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
T
Confirmed: Jenn watches shows while editing -- she said she watched a new show on Netflix today while editing. 🥴

Editing is soooo hard guyz.
Thats why she does such a crappy job, she’s busy watching her shows.

Reactions: 20
Babe, babe, big babe, babe babe, baby babe....my God these 2 are insufferable.
Get the kid some babe mittens, I guess Gin would rather have the kid scratch his face. I hope he is the one to pull out that nose ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when Ginn said all she wanted for her birthday or Christmas was a subscription to Showtime to watch the second season of Yellowjackets? (lol, I love when she pretends she's not a materialistic hoarding witch who desperately keeps trying to find happiness through $$$ as she seethes inside over getting a salad spinner last Christmas).

She pointedly looked at Dimmy when she said she was only able to watch the first episode before their free trial ran out, probably wanting him to be like, "oh honey buns, I will totally sign you up for Showtime!! 😘"
Too bad so sad witch, it's either the nanny and a Rivian or Showtime. 😆🫠
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 1.46.40 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When Jenn runs to go get prop 2, Tim answers someone’s question on what the girl name was going to be. He says, “her girl name was Olive.” Not “our girl name was…” or “we were going to name her…” So Dim does most of the child rearing but has no say in the names.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait, I'm watching the part I missed. They had the date wrong on the egg hunt? It hasn't happened yet? Oh, they absolutely suck as parents.

Jenn also said---$liver doesn't cry a lot, he's not a big crier. Um--but I thought he had colic? Liar, liar pants 🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Did they just hint that they’re staying at the Polynesian coming up? So they’re staying in a crowded hotel with a month old baby. And she hinted that they’re going to Narcoossees, so they’ll leave their newborn with the Stanny. What kind of parent does that? It’s unbelievable how they toss that baby aside - and it’s only a month old!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Anyone need a new Dim avatar?
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 2.00.48 PM.png

---
Dim says he wants to keep Big Babe from sucking his thumb because "it's not good for his teeth".

Hello Dim, have you met your 3.5 year old who still uses a bleeping pacifier and who you didn't even take to the dentist until he was almost 3? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spare me with the faux concern over caring more about janky teeth than shutting your spawn up with pacifiers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
They said they don't want Oliver to suck his thumb because it's bad for his teeth. LMAO Do you know what's bad for your teeth? Using a pacifier when you're 3 1/2!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When they answered the question about any news on the Rivian, they seemed a little sketch. Nooooooooo, (weird smile from Jenn) but we're hoping for something soon, fingers crossed.

I'm not sure how ordering a Rivian works, but we ordered my daughter a new Ford Bronco around Christmas 2021 as a late graduation present because she could not have her car at college until the fall. We followed the build on that thing and Ford updated us throughout the process. At any given moment, my husband could tell you what was going on with that car. He followed along on forums where people would estimate when delivery would take place, etc. There's this whole build a Bronco world out there. It took 9 months to get that Bronco. Shouldn't they know more about their Rivian?

Reactions: 14
Did they just hint that they’re staying at the Polynesian coming up? So they’re staying in a crowded hotel with a month old baby. And she hinted that they’re going to Narcoossees, so they’ll leave their newborn with the Stanny. What kind of parent does that? It’s unbelievable how they toss that baby aside - and it’s only a month old!
Of course they are going to Narcoossee's becasue Jenn never gets to have seafood :rolleyes: Looking at the menu Tim may starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Bojos trying to give information on CocoCay. Have these assholes ever even cruised with Royal Caribbean?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't a pacifier be worse for the teeth than sucking a thumb?

We got rid of my neice's pacifier when she turned two, she had all her teeth in so we were like nope this needs to go now, she cried for two nights an then forgot it existed, those two nights were hell but you know what, we got through it, at this point now with J it's more to keep him quiet than anything else an because they can't be bothered with the tantrums that will come with it

Reactions: 16
When they answered the question about any news on the Rivian, they seemed a little sketch. Nooooooooo, (weird smile from Jenn) but we're hoping for something soon, fingers crossed.

I'm not sure how ordering a Rivian works, but we ordered my daughter a new Ford Bronco around Christmas 2021 as a late graduation present because she could not have her car at college until the fall. We followed the build on that thing and Ford updated us throughout the process. At any given moment, my husband could tell you what was going on with that car. He followed along on forums where people would estimate when delivery would take place, etc. There's this whole build a Bronco world out there. It took 9 months to get that Bronco. Shouldn't they know more about their Rivian?
It could take up to 4 years, for real. I like how Ginn's just like, "cross your fingers" they'll hear something "soon" cause that's how she deals with anything. I hope their passiveness and "finger crossing" makes them end up waiting and waiting and waiting before they post a vlog bitching about Rivian customer service and have to resort to a mini-van.

Reactions: 14
Anyone need a new Dim avatar?
View attachment 2083238
---
Dim says he wants to keep Big Babe from sucking his thumb because "it's not good for his teeth".

Hello Dim, have you met your 3.5 year old who still uses a bleeping pacifier and who you didn't even take to the dentist until he was almost 3? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spare me with the faux concern over caring more about janky teeth than shutting your spawn up with pacifiers.
I'd love to photoshop a giant dildo into his hand.

Also, if that kid keeps using his pacifier, his teeth are going to look exactly like Jenn's!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.