The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the time, they get their Rivian there will be some more better and greater out.

Reactions: 13
Holy tit do i regret turning that on for the first time in forever. The sound of the new baby sucking on the cows udder was like nails on a chalkboard.
So glad I have the sound low enough that I didn't hear that!

Reactions: 8
So not only do we get to see Tim and Jenn shoving huge piles of food in, chewing, talking while eating, lip smacking, licking fingers, etc., but now we also get to hear their baby's eating noises. Very on brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
AND I'm out of the live, I just can't. I am not anyway against nursing but she should have stepped away. Isn't that her special bonding time with the little babe? But here she is just putting it out there, like look at me and look how great I am. I just can't.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This information is wrong. The travel experts should stop giving advice. A Disney cruise isn't just $3000 for 3 people. That number varies so much. I've paid $1500 for cruises, I've paid $8000 for cruises. Family of 4.

And nobody wants to see and hear a baby nursing on a travel vlogger's live stream.

Oh for duck's sake---do not proudly live stream your baby's poop. You are horrible, horrible parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It bugs me that she calls the baby buddy too. You think Jackson isn't going to notice?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jenn: 75% of the time J$ is gentle with $liver. What about the other 25%?????

Tim: J$ is "obsessed" with $liver. That doesn't sound like a nice way to describe the best friend/brothers.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine nursing on a live, a live you pick the time to have an you pick it when the baby needs fed

The tim tracker #126 watch me turn this live into a only fans

• Sick
I'm way better at nursing him and Tim is way better at burping........ bruh. It's time to turn it off. Also Michelle and Chris the fans in chat are drunk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine nursing on a live, a live you pick the time to have an you pick it when the baby needs fed

The tim tracker #126 watch me turn this live into a only fans
She's mad her NSFW reddit thread got shut down.
---
If one us was deranged like they think we are, we could really report the live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They don't know anything about Disney/travel.

1--They don't know how many restaurants are at Aulani off the top of their heads, she only knew Ama Ama and couldn't remember the name Makahiki. They've been there three times now and didn't leave the property until this last trip.

2--Stan asks if they would choose Volcano Bay or H2O water park. They answer the question as if it was Volcano Bay or H2 Glow at Typhoon Lagoon, not even acknowledge that H2O water park, where they've been #hosted, exists.

And they do a real crappy job at supporting that baby's head because they're so preoccupied. And stop calling him Buddy!!!

• Wow
They’ve been doing this how long she doesn’t know how to end the livestream? She really is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The resorts they were suggesting for a honeymoon at Disney are way beyond anyone's budget.

Reactions: 12
Holy crap Ginn does not support that baby's head at all. He might be as big as a 5 month old but he is still a newborn. SUPPORT HIS DANGLING HEAD!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Holy crap Ginn does not support that baby's head at all. He might be as big as a 5 month old but he is still a newborn. SUPPORT HIS DANGLING HEAD!
More evidence that she doesn't have a motherly bone in her body... It's not like she JUST had a newborn 3 years ago. She's the bleeping worst.

Reactions: 24
Dim is so much better with Oliver than Jenn is. She seems like she has no idea what to do with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.