The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn seems so down in the dumps, sad, and low energy in her this live stream...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh cool, they have a cruise (Lighthouse Point) booked. But life is so hard, guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so who is going to take one for the team......
I just took my lunch break for today. If I can keep down my food during this, I will try for a bit. 😂
---
"Sometimes I answer the comments.." um, OK Jenn... 🤣

They are getting tons of Super Stickers guys. These stans can't wait to help fund their new Rivian or next West Elm purchase!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Confirmed: Jenn watches shows while editing -- she said she watched a new show on Netflix today while editing. 🥴

Editing is soooo hard guyz.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Wow that snark from Jenn about looking something up on one's phone when she doesn't even have the Disney apps on hers.

Hypocrisy

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They said Qs they were going to answer were disappearing, and said people are retracting them before they can answer. Umm, you sure that isn't some mod program removing Qs automatically? How many stans are retracting Qs? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From the infertility “vid”

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: For us, specifically, we can’t have children... It’s like having 200,000 mother-in-laws asking 'why aren’t you pregnant yet'? It’s just tough because it kind of makes me feel, like, incomplete, in a way. Almost like I failed. ‘Jenn, you look pregnant’ [laughs] I get that a lot...which is, like, really crappy.

Jenn: We have tried. We’ve been together for almost 15 years now. And we’ve been married for what? 7? 5? 6?

Tim: 2011.

Jenn: It’s not for lack of trying. We’ve tried for many years... honestly [looks at Tim] … we…we…did all the things. We made sure it was the right day…you know, all that [waves arms around] … all that fun stuff.

Tim: All the scientific stuff.

Jenn: [nods] We did, yeah.

Tim: And I will say this too, I don’t want this to be an invitation to tell us different things we can try.

Jenn interrupts and shakes her hand as if to say "no": Please don’t.

Tim: We’ve made peace with it. Like, it’s just the way that it is. Such is life.

Jenn in April 2023 while nursing 2nd child in less than 4 years

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: Yeah, the other thing that's catching up to me too is just the fact that, like, like, Tim is going out and doing all these fun things which you know it's part of what we do and normally I would be a part of those fun things too but right now it's just the baby is too little to go out… um …and do those fun things and you know it just makes sense for me to stay home and I totally… like, like, I know what I signed up for. You know, like, I get it …I'm… I'm happy to do it but that doesn't again mean that it's not hard, and so sometimes like editing these really fun videos, I'm just like - man I really wish that I could do those fun things too …and I think it's just another thing that's kind of weighing on me, like, emotionally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Those are NOT the words of a previously "infertile" woman.

Face it, stans. Your idols are full of tit and have been for a long time.
🖕
Holy tit, their YT career is just all fun. It’s a job, it’s not supposed to be fun ALL the time. These 2 just don’t get it. The stans are idiots to keep saying this is their job.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
Ugh - she is about to bring baby onto the live stream. Pathetic. Here come the baby Super Stickers.

And she is nursing him on camera. I am not anti-nursing AT ALL, I nursed for years, but this is just ridiculous because she is trying to get the attention live. She doesn't need to be on the live this desperately and could let Tim handle it then come back.

"But this is her job!!" 🥴

Some person criticized her for nursing and the stans went nuts on them, as did T&J. I really don't need to see stans talking about suckling ASMR being heard, either. 😒

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
And she is nursing him on camera. I am not anti-nursing AT ALL, I nursed for years, but this is just ridiculous because she must get the attention. She doesn't need to be on the live this desperately.
No one needs to hear Big Babe on the microphone sucking on her saggy milk jug nipples. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Ugh - she is about to bring baby onto the live stream. Pathetic. Here come the baby Super Stickers.

And she is nursing him on camera. I am not anti-nursing AT ALL, I nursed for years, but this is just ridiculous because she must get the attention. She doesn't need to be on the live this desperately.
Exactly!

Reactions: 9
My thoughts exactly. She knew he would need to be fed around this time but wanted the attention doing it on a live.

• Sick
Holy tit do i regret turning that on for the first time in forever. The sound of the new baby sucking on the cows udder was like nails on a chalkboard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.