The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I may have been busy watching indictment coverage last night...but that new video was boring as hell. I honestly thought he'd be bringing the prop along with him, but I guess Adam decided to baby sit Dim again. Lord, the interactions of those two remind me George and Lenny in Of Mice and Men. And Dim you are not George, I know that has to upset Mr. Know It All. Really, I had such a struggle watching this one that it wasn't even good sleeping material it was that boring. I am throwing the following out as a thread title (though I figure anyone who never read this Stienback classic is not going to get it).

Tim Tracker 126: Tim Gets to Tend to Rabbits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t watch Woo at all. I don’t dislike him, I think he’s one of the least problematic vloggers. He’s just so boring. I can’t believe he has the following he has, but hey good for him.

He and Tim together have this weird energy, like Tim is always trying to get Woo to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tim is just so used to thinking he's hilarious due to a certain someone's fake laughing at everything he says that he probably can't figure out why Adam doesn't laugh at his jokes--so he has to try really hard. I doubt he even realizes when Adam looks at the camera with that can-you-believe-this-idiot? look.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
NCAA Final Four basketball …
FAU is in!
What city is FAU located?

Reactions: 7
I have a proposed entry for the Wiki - under Saboteurs, I propose the I-4 Kettlebell

Reactions: 8
I don't think they've ever cared about anything sport-related. I remember finding videos they posted from 2015 and 2017 of Tim going to Orlando City soccer games and I know he's also done the NFL Pro Bowl stuff when it was in town. I think going to a soccer game could be fun for J$, but I know the leagues have pretty tight regulation of footage to be shown and I'm sure Tim wouldn't want to have to actually parent at one, on top of them being at night with J$'s militant sleep schedule.

Reactions: 10
My alma mater! It's in Boca Raton.
So that’s why the name seemed familiar to me!

My son lived in Boca Raton for a few years.
So that must be the college I would drive by.
My #3 granddaughter was also born in Boca Raton.

Reactions: 7
My alma mater! It's in Boca Raton.
My dad lives just a few blocks away from El Rio Trail. He’s lived in Boca for over 30 years. I’m hoping my husband gets West Palm Beach for his transfer so we can buy his house. It’s our dream to raise our son there.

Reactions: 10
Tim is at Megacon with Themeparkdad. TPD seems to know a lot about Star Wars, we know Tim doesn’t know anything about SW so we will see what sort of bullshit trivia Tim tries to impress him with. Also, he looks like tit in the brief clip on TPD story.
Wow he’s really trying to hang out with people now. Seems kinda weird. Wonder what’s going on. Is he finally tired of hanging out with that canker sore he married?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing screams desperation more than trying hang about with all the vloggers at everything for footage

I remember a time he wouldn't let any vloggers into his vlogs because he thought he was better than them

Reactions: 24
Tim had to get her a night nanny, a day nanny and an editor before he could leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think they've ever cared about anything sport-related. I remember finding videos they posted from 2015 and 2017 of Tim going to Orlando City soccer games and I know he's also done the NFL Pro Bowl stuff when it was in town. I think going to a soccer game could be fun for J$, but I know the leagues have pretty tight regulation of footage to be shown and I'm sure Tim wouldn't want to have to actually parent at one, on top of them being at night with J$'s militant sleep schedule.
In the tone of Rafiki, Correction…Dim was hosted to those events, he didn’t just go on his own. Like most vloggers unless #hosted at some events, these vloggers never return of their own accord.
#homemovies

Reactions: 8
Nothing screams desperation more than trying hang about with all the vloggers at everything for footage

I remember a time he wouldn't let any vloggers into his vlogs because he thought he was better than them
Oh, how the mighty has fallen. He is desperate and scrambling for views...and it's not a good look on him.
But I'm here for it. :devilish: 🍿

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.