The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in the Tim is insufferable regardless of who’s his with camp.It’s funny how Adam showcases how stupid that man sounds- although I did laugh when Tim said he had a “mind like a steel trap” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
witch can't even walk waddle from the Disneyland Hotel to the front entrance of Disneyland without getting lost even with a nanny with her, but yeah sure, let's have her "explore". Maybe she can "explore" where the vacuum is (besides their overworked roombas on each floor), and maybe she can "explore" where they keep their cleaning supplies and maybe she can "explore" using other spices for her eyebrows besides paprika.

And she doesn't need to let loose, she's plenty "loose" enough. 🤢

The only thing she knows how to do IS put her own needs and wants first. A novel idea might be to not think about herself first for once, what a concept.
Don't forget she needs to "explore" the wonderful world of bathing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
witch can't even walk waddle from the Disneyland Hotel to the front entrance of Disneyland without getting lost even with a nanny with her, but yeah sure, let's have her "explore". Maybe she can "explore" where the vacuum is (besides their overworked roombas on each floor), and maybe she can "explore" where they keep their cleaning supplies and maybe she can "explore" using other spices for her eyebrows besides paprika.

And she doesn't need to let loose, she's plenty "loose" enough. 🤢

The only thing she knows how to do IS put her own needs and wants first. A novel idea might be to not think about herself first for once, what a concept.
Real question: does Jenn have a single "friend" to go out with anyway? I know all Tim's "friends" are either stans or mutually beneficial view-boosting partners, but we know they exist. Jenn doesn't even have that.

Reactions: 19
I don't know much about YT, but wouldn't buying subs actually damage the channel more if views are low? Since the engagement would be a lower % rating than it would be if they had less subs, surely it would be better to be around the 300k subs if he's only getting average of 100k views to have a better engagement %

To me also, if I saw a channel with only 100k views on vlogs an they had over 800k subs I'd be wondering what is wrong with the channel as a channel with as high as that I'd be expecting to average around the 300k possible 400k view mark, he's really doing more damage by buying subs when his views are shite
This is what I would think, but who knows. The views to subscribers ratio is WAY off for such a large channel. I am sure YT could come up with an algorithm that searches for channels with exaggerated subs to views numbers and be able to audit the channel. The view ratio is abysmal when you consider the sub count, but keeps the Trackholes in the lap of luxury.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
Not sure why people keep asking why J$ isn’t there, as ridiculous as it is, this is his actual job. No it is not reasonable to expect him to bring his 3 yr old to work with him and think that he could properly care for the kid and do his job at the same time. Of course he could bring a nanny but people would jump all over his ass too. Then there would also be the complaints about him exploiting the kid for being on film. I’m not on the TimTracker cheer squad, but seriously pick a lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jen, who can't do anything without a handler on a Mom's day out with the two kids on her own? Do these Stans watch the same vlogs we do?
It is just wild to me that her child is 3 1/2 and she’s never done anything alone with him outside of their house. No appointments, shopping, play dates. I would bet not even a walk in the neighborhood, and she’s technically the “at-home parent”. I’ve always been an at-home parent and I just can’t even imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They must be in panic mode. They are on quite the streak for uploading a video each day. I don’t think they’ve had this much consistency in years. And I don’t ever recall ATW encouraging his viewers to check out Trackers channel before. I guess Tim has to use his “friends” to help beg for views too. You know the Trackers are never telling their viewers to check out other channels - even when they steal their material.

Reactions: 27
Yeah I don’t care much that Jackson wasn’t there.

I do care that they still force nap him when he doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 27
They are headed for a record low view count for the last 30 days. I know a lot of other theme park vloggers would want to get this many views:

1680270389063.png

Definitely not concierge lifestyle money anymore. If it ever was. I still think they just burned through a lot of savings last year but I respect other theories. The 2 liens on their house are still active when I checked earlier this week. Could they have put the roof and solar on a credit card? I don't think anything has that high a limit even American Express would flag that. No evidence of a home equity loan.

Reactions: 17
If they hadn't gone from "We won't be a family channel" to exploiting buddy at every chance no one would say a word that Tim wasn't there with Jackson. However if you are going to continuously show your kids well then how about maybe showing them doing something age appropriate that they would enjoy.

Reactions: 25
Jenn, time for you to revamp that channel of your own! What was it called? Jenn Does (Sh)It?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They must be in panic mode. They are on quite the streak for uploading a video each day. I don’t think they’ve had this much consistency in years. And I don’t ever recall ATW encouraging his viewers to check out Trackers channel before. I guess Tim has to use his “friends” to help beg for views too. You know the Trackers are never telling their viewers to check out other channels - even when they steal their material.
The Trackers days of viral videos of 1M plus views are long gone. If you look at their most popular uploads they haven't had a huge video in years. The Florida theme park vlogger space is much more crowded now and they have been pushed aside somewhat competing with the likes of Molly and PMM. They also veered into the family vlogger arena which isn't their bread and butter. Now they are forced to grind out whatever daily content they can just for views. Because of their stature they will bring in decent views that will keep them in the six figure income bracket at least for now. But they really need to plan for the future because I feel the YouTube gravy train may be coming to an end sooner than they think.

Reactions: 26
Imagine if they weren't useless and could pivot to family planning for Orlando vacations, but they can't plan or do anything. They're stunted idiots.

Reactions: 20
The problem I have is that Tim has a 3 year old
kid that would have probably enjoyed riding these rides and instead, Tim chooses to go with Adam. There is no reason Jackson could not have been included.
Also, these rides are designed for children and they barely fit into them.
But we've been saying, "Quit showing your kids for monetized views!". Now, him taking J$ back to the carnival after and not filming it while just having a good time with his son? That I'm down for. But we all never Dim would NEVER do that.
---
Screenshot from ATW's vlog thumbnail - why does Dim have a tattoo that looks like a boob with a nipple as prominent as his?
View attachment 2067985
All of Dim's tattoos are nonsensical and stupid. Just his patented, ignorant way of trying to be young and hipster. Right above that is a water splash that looks like it's coming out of his armpit.
The Moana chicken and pig feet tattoos are from Navy lore, he just happened to use characters from #Disney movie he's probably never watched. While he has never been in the Navy and has them each on the wrong foot. He's such a poser in every aspect of his pathetic life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.