The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is at Megacon with Themeparkdad. TPD seems to know a lot about Star Wars, we know Tim doesn’t know anything about SW so we will see what sort of bullshit trivia Tim tries to impress him with. Also, he looks like tit in the brief clip on TPD story.
Unfortunately saw him inStar Wars area. Flipped him off. It was crowded enough that there didn’t need to be some middle aged man standing and blocking booths from attendees (we were on the way out for the day)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I may have been busy watching indictment coverage last night...but that new video was boring as hell. I honestly thought he'd be bringing the prop along with him, but I guess Adam decided to baby sit Dim again. Lord, the interactions of those two remind me George and Lenny in Of Mice and Men. And Dim you are not George, I know that has to upset Mr. Know It All. Really, I had such a struggle watching this one that it wasn't even good sleeping material it was that boring. I am throwing the following out as a thread title (though I figure anyone who never read this Stienback classic is not going to get it).

Tim Tracker 126: Tim Gets to Tend to Rabbits
There are at least 2 movie versions and the many Looney Tunes references to get it

Reactions: 9
I 100% agree with you. I actually found both of their vlogs quite fun. If the two of them started doing even more videos with each other, I wouldn’t be mad and I’d watch from both perspectives. This was something a little different than Disney. Both men were just being silly, having fun and enjoying each others company. Tim is a different person when the ogre isn’t around. It’s refreshing to see. I’m sure the ogre will make sure tomorrow‘s video is double the time and all about her nasty, greasy self.
I’m watching Adams video now. Tim is completely different when he’s not with Jenn. He seems smarter in Adams video which begs the question why is he dumbing himself down around his wife?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are at least 2 movie versions and the many Looney Tunes references to get it
I had no idea about the Looney Tunes thing, though I haven't seen it in years. I knew there was a movie version made of it in the 1990's with Lieutenant Dan of Forest Gump fame (had to watch it in high school English class) but I had no idea there was another version. I just hope if Dim does see the remark he gets the reference. Mr. Know it All would hate being compared to Lenny.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately saw him inStar Wars area. Flipped him off. It was crowded enough that there didn’t need to be some middle aged man standing and blocking booths from attendees (we were on the way out for the day)
Was this yesterday (Friday?) My brother and I got there at 9:30 a.m. and left around 5 p.m. Thankfully, I didn't see him. Of course, if I did, I would have photographed him and reported my findings back here. But, again, thankfully, I didn't see him cuz it would have ruined it for me. :ROFLMAO:

I did, however, see a lot of ass cheeks yesterday. 🍑 Some of those cosplayers' costumes...were...err...showing me things I didn't want to see. 🥴

ETA: Did you happen to see these two? OMG. They were so friggin awesome.

After I took this pic, the one (the Justin Timberlake) asked me if I wanted to see in his box. I told him I didn't want to see his dick in the box. haha

He started opening it, and it was filled with little wrapped miniature chocolate candies of formed dick and balls on sticks with ribbons around them, and he gave me one. :ROFLMAO:

1680351897624.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been doing my own taxes for years and one of the questions asks if I’ve worked out of state. Wonder how the know-it-all handles that. Does he say no, label the videos a vacation, but still try to write it off? Or does he admit to “working” in CA and HI? And write off every little thing including the whales 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and umpteen desserts per day? Is he carrying around a target bag on all these trips to store every receipt?

edit to add more questions.

And what about all of the souvenirs? If they claim it’s for the memories, to me that’s a personal choice to buy it…is he claiming all of the shirts and frames?? I would think it’s only a true business expense if he’s buying it solely to use as a giveaway for his business. And we know how that goes. did they film J$‘s birth in the hopes of writing off the hospital stay??

They are just an audit waiting to happen
the frames that they never put up and never have time for

Reactions: 9
Did anyone pick up on this comment on the safari video? Not the only ones who noticed the missing baby…
0097F3A7-0E09-42AF-9E22-32B9C2BCC97D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was this yesterday (Friday?) My brother and I got there at 9:30 a.m. and left around 5 p.m. Thankfully, I didn't see him. Of course, if I did, I would have photographed him and reported my findings back here. But, again, thankfully, I didn't see him cuz it would have ruined it for me. :ROFLMAO:

I did, however, see a lot of ass cheeks yesterday. 🍑 Some of those cosplayers' costumes...were...err...showing me things I didn't want to see. 🥴

ETA: Did you happen to see these two? OMG. They were so friggin awesome.

After I took this pic, the one (the Justin Timberlake) asked me if I wanted to see in his box. I told him I didn't want to see his dick in the box. haha

He started opening it, and it was filled with little wrapped miniature chocolate candies of formed dick and balls on sticks with ribbons around them, and he gave me one. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2070836
I was there all day! I saw him later in the day, late in the afternoon. It was two hours before the end of the day!(Typical Tim!). No I did not see these guys! I did see a whole group dressed as Eevolutions. I mostly hung out in the horror and programming area going to all the panels and arcades. @2020planner are you going today as well? I have never been on a Saturday and I’m being told to stay away and come tomorrow if I have a four day pass

Reactions: 11
I was there all day! I saw him later in the day, late in the afternoon. It was two hours before the end of the day!(Typical Tim!). No I did not see these guys! I did see a whole group dressed as Eevolutions. I mostly hung out in the horror and programming area going to all the panels and arcades. @2020planner are you going today as well? I have never been on a Saturday and I’m being told to stay away and come tomorrow if I have a four day pass
No, I'm supposed to be working right now (I work from home as a writer). LOL So I'm not going. Wish I was, though.

Yeah, Saturday is friggin NUTS there!

(I don't do panels generally; my last one was the Back to the Future panel with the cast; I mostly hang out in artists alley and comic creators areas)

I'd go Sunday, myself. (downside being if you were seeking out certain items, some of the stuff may be sold)

But if you are OK with the crowds - and yeah, have the 4-day pass - then go today, by all means!!!

You may feel like you are packed in like sardines sometimes on the main floor... it can get really hot and stuffy and all... so be aware of that, of course.
But I LOVE MegaCon so I'm just happy to be there regardless.

(BTW, I'm kinda pissed about parking this year though. I didn't realize until it was almost too late that you had to pre-pay parking. I get all the MegaCon emails and didn't get one about parking until Wed (unless it was hidden in other emails) $30!!! but I got one of the last spots in the garage on Destination Pkwy and it was an easy walk. We usually parked in the main lot w/out any issues and it used to be like $10 :(Guess those days are gone.

Reactions: 10
I see that the logo still features those two dead dogs. Then of course, there is poor Bandit and Armani.😉
Their current logo is so outdated that Bandit (Buddy #1) hasn't even gone to heaven yet. Poor Buddy #1 can't find Ginn's mom and Armani cause he's stuck in Tracker limbo. :eek:

1680365083812.png

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their current logo is so outdated that Bandit (Buddy #1) hasn't even gone to heaven yet. Poor Buddy #1 can't find Ginn's mom and Armani cause he's stuck in Tracker limbo. :eek:

View attachment 2071192

The logo is so laughable at this point. Might as well put halos on all 4. The Ginn that mowed the grass and drove is long dead. As is hipster doofus Dim who at least seemed to enjoy the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2071192

Bandit is stuck riding the roller coaster of purgatory bopping out to Tears for Fears with Ginn’s mom probably.
---
Was there ever a time when Armani didn’t have a halo in the logo? I didn’t watch when he was alive.
Apparently long enough that Ginn doesn’t even pretend to feel sad about Armani being dead, she’s just pretend-sad stuck on Bandit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.