The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched ATWs video, thought it was pretty darn funny. The thank the Phoenicians bit made me LOL

Reactions: 8
You guyzzzzz, Ginn probably had to feed Big Babe AND load the dishwasher AND fold laundry AND wipe her own ass yesterday AND today!!! It's sooooo hard, she's the first person in the history of life going through this, okaaay? It's too overwhelming to even finish writing a description! This job is so stressful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lol the MegaCon video is going to be coming out on the last day of Megacon 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am not subscribed to them, so thought it was interesting this was in my YouTube feed. Guess which option I picked?

Ytrec1.jpg

😒

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where was the Trackers’ ”April Fool’s Day” video? I was almost expecting one where Jenn cleans the kitchen, interacts with her kids, drives to Target, makes a nice meal then hangs out with her friends…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Quick Tim, get Buddy signed up on this. Imagine the views!! He'd love it right!! Just a small step up from the Rollercoaster he loves.

Screenshot_20230402_121439_com.facebook.katana_edit_133481754284317.jpg
Screenshot_20230402_121448_com.facebook.katana_edit_133463347702549.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did Tim suggest viewers check out ATWs channel in his carnival video?

I think ATW said it a few times to point out that the relationship is very one sided. Same with the who tagged along with who? And the video before where he flat out said he would be cut from their footage.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's punishment for Dim. " Hanging our with ATW? ""No videos for thee days then Tim"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I take it that the ostrich also ate all their vlog material since it's been 2 days?
We all knew he couldn't/wouldn't keep up with a daily vlog. That was short lived either to try to boost views for his flat lined algorithm or the ham beast started bitching about him leaving her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quick Tim, get Buddy signed up on this. Imagine the views!! He'd love it right!! Just a small step up from the Rollercoaster he loves.

View attachment 2072949View attachment 2072950
Buddy #2 will star in this episode of Tim Tracker. Buddy #1 will be making few appearances this season, before being slowly written out of the show. The Trackers are modeling their channel after old Bickley-Warren/ Miller Boyett shows from the 90s ABC TGIF (Family Matters, Step By Step), where storylines are wildly inconsistent or outright abandoned and characters vanish without a trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.