The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this when watching Adam’s video because I just saw him say Tim got a slice of pizza and the deep fried chocolate chip cookies and he did…after eating that corn dog which he claimed wasn’t substantial enough. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tim tells Adam he rode a carousel the other day at Disney. Adam asks if he was by himself or with his family. Tim responds he was by himself.

Did that video already come out?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I am going to buck the trend here and say I see nothing wrong with two grown men hanging out goofing off at the fair and yes, riding kiddy rides. I am 51 years old and I would get on a kiddie ride and ride it for fun there’s nothing wrong with going and being goofy every once in a while it’s not hurting anybody. I actually found Adams vlog Hilarious. (Just now watching Tims) I also wouldn’t look at them and think that they were being creepy either. In the world that we live in where everybody Vlogs or tiktoks doing silly and goofy things, I would just think that they are vloggers doing what they’re doing. I really have a problem when vloggers or tiktokers are doing asshole things like you see them doing crap at like Disney World and ruining other peoples times, but in Adam and Tim’s defense in these vlogs they are not ruining anybody else’s time. They aren’t being over bearing assholes. They’re just out goofing off. I know that most of the people here will disagree with me and that’s fine but I’m gonna stand by that there is nothing wrong with them going to the fair and the vlogs are funny.
I Agree 100%

Reactions: 13
A Stan saying they want to see Jenn have a moms day out. How would she drive to her destination? How would she navigate where she is going without getting lost?

View attachment 2067792
I had to laugh when I saw this. I’m sure this woman puts her children’s needs before her own, but not Jen. She makes sure her needs are met, then Tim/nanny takes care of the kids.

Reactions: 18
It's sad Tim didn't bring Jackson do the fair. That's something he would have enjoyed, and it's not as big and overstimulating as a Disney park. It also would have given him some special time with dad away from the baby. It's sad nothing is ever about what Jackson wants. It's always about his dumb parents.
Did he give an explanation as to why Jackson was not with him?

Reactions: 9
What a horrible content timifer looks disgusting and so does his gluttonous greasy waddling hippo wife

Reactions: 8
I actually would like to see Jenn take a mom’s day out. Not because she deserves it but because we deserve it. It could actually be entertaining. She’d get lost and “anxious”. And not be able to handle life. Tim can just kick her out of the car and drive off and she just has to figure it out.

I’d like her to wear one of those camera mounts so there’s a camera right in her face the whole time.
1680233626959.gif

But like a huge one so it’s not toooo close.

Or Maybe Mike can film at a distance like a documentary crew. Document but don’t interfere.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am going to buck the trend here and say I see nothing wrong with two grown men hanging out goofing off at the fair and yes, riding kiddy rides. I am 51 years old and I would get on a kiddie ride and ride it for fun there’s nothing wrong with going and being goofy every once in a while it’s not hurting anybody. I actually found Adams vlog Hilarious. (Just now watching Tims) I also wouldn’t look at them and think that they were being creepy either. In the world that we live in where everybody Vlogs or tiktoks doing silly and goofy things, I would just think that they are vloggers doing what they’re doing. I really have a problem when vloggers or tiktokers are doing asshole things like you see them doing crap at like Disney World and ruining other peoples times, but in Adam and Tim’s defense in these vlogs they are not ruining anybody else’s time. They aren’t being over bearing assholes. They’re just out goofing off. I know that most of the people here will disagree with me and that’s fine but I’m gonna stand by that there is nothing wrong with them going to the fair and the vlogs are funny.
I 100% agree with you. I actually found both of their vlogs quite fun. If the two of them started doing even more videos with each other, I wouldn’t be mad and I’d watch from both perspectives. This was something a little different than Disney. Both men were just being silly, having fun and enjoying each others company. Tim is a different person when the ogre isn’t around. It’s refreshing to see. I’m sure the ogre will make sure tomorrow‘s video is double the time and all about her nasty, greasy self.

Reactions: 19
A moms night out would be Ginn in the driveway, lost. “Dim? Dim, where am I?”

I want to turn Dim on a carousel alone into a gif like the go carts 🤣 🎠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I disagree only because they do this kind of thing so often. I would agree if they were actual buddies and just decided to have fun one afternoon. But they act like this daily and pig out daily, and act like children daily.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot from ATW's vlog thumbnail - why does Dim have a tattoo that looks like a boob with a nipple as prominent as his?
Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 8.56.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Tim’s bought another 1000 subscribers. Buying the same amount every time is getting a bit obvious. Things clearly aren’t going well if you have to keep buying subscribers. Must be eating at him that Jojo has over 900K now.
I don't know much about YT, but wouldn't buying subs actually damage the channel more if views are low? Since the engagement would be a lower % rating than it would be if they had less subs, surely it would be better to be around the 300k subs if he's only getting average of 100k views to have a better engagement %

To me also, if I saw a channel with only 100k views on vlogs an they had over 800k subs I'd be wondering what is wrong with the channel as a channel with as high as that I'd be expecting to average around the 300k possible 400k view mark, he's really doing more damage by buying subs when his views are shite

Reactions: 11
Ginn the metadata editor extraordinaire still hasn't noticed or bothered to finish the description from the previous vlog. I'm glad they put so much care into their "job". Can't even finish writing a word, let alone a sentence, but can buy a Rivian. 🫠
View attachment 2067791
I’m guessing she had to stop for a snack mid-word and forgot to go back

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.