The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they skip nap to go on the safari. It’s took around 3 hours to do it, then they stopped for dinner, right? Not lunch?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like a great time to update the logo. But that would make Jenn sad. So it will continue to be hipster doofus Dim and pink hair Ginn and two dead dogs (only one gets the halo though!)?in perpetuity. Unless Jack$on and O£ive€r actively ask to be in the logo at some point it won’t change.

I don’t think the kids should be in the logo but it really is a bleeping family channel going to target now, isn’t it?

What’s everyone’s idea for a new logo?

Dim should be a little bigger and have a hot dog in his mouth. Maybe a burger too? Ginn’s face is 3x bigger and she’s choking on a coconut shrimp from Aulani. Add some wrinkles and shine for the grease puddles on their faces. Then in the background is Ginn’s mom floating around GotG as a 👻. Maybe a target in the background too. I feel half their videos are Aulani and target so this would capture both.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Note that ATW did a filing his taxes vlog and basically stated what his tax bracket was so you can get an estimate of his income which can give you a rough guess at the Slackers income....they must be making something other than AdSense

Reactions: 11
I would not be surprised at all if they had a night nanny/postpartum doula. It’s a profession I looked into because you get paid well typically since you’re working overnight but you’re doing the night feedings, washing dishes, prepping bottles for the baby, etc. At the time my son was getting older and I wanted to get more baby time without necessarily having another one myself lol. There are quite a few women on TikTok who talk about the job and I’m sure the Lake Nona elites could find a nanny service that employs them. That’s why I wonder if B or whoever they are using for the day is from an agency since there are way more boundaries in place than with Lynn like more anonymity and more regular hours.
The only thing that makes me wonder about the night nurse idea (as much as I OBVIOUSLY loathe them for this if true beyond all other ridiculous tit they've done), is that it's interesting to me that they'd suddenly be perfectly OK with some random person they just met (even if thru an agency or even if it's Bea who we saw some body parts of from the Hawaii vlogs still) being awake in their home (able to snoop, basically LOL) while they slept soundly in the other room? :unsure: You know, pRiVAcY.

If it were me, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing someone was all up in my business, so to speak, while DH, I, and my older child slept in other rooms - even if the night nurse / nanny was completely legit. I just wouldn't be able to sleep regardless with another person in the house who I barely know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Note that ATW did a filing his taxes vlog and basically stated what his tax bracket was so you can get an estimate of his income which can give you a rough guess at the Slackers income....they must be making something other than AdSense
That’s interesting. What’s Adam’s estimated income?

I don’t think they have a night nurse. I think they said they are doing the shift sleeping thing where one parent sleeps from 8 to 2 am and then the other sleeps from 2-whatever. I think they are supplementing with formula too. Then they are using those expensive things that move constantly to soothe the baby (I forget the name). Or a swing. So they’re getting a little sleep on top of their shift sleep as well. Plus, it’s still early in the game. Sometimes the crash comes a bit later.

Reactions: 12
Yeah dish it out, we are not going to watch the ATW video. Please tell us his stated income bracket.
#homemovies
---

Reactions: 6
The only thing that makes me wonder about the night nurse idea (as much as I OBVIOUSLY loathe them for this if true beyond all other ridiculous tit they've done), is that it's interesting to me that they'd suddenly be perfectly OK with some random person they just met (even if thru an agency or even if it's Bea who we saw some body parts of from the Hawaii vlogs still) being awake in their home (able to snoop, basically LOL) while they slept soundly in the other room? :unsure: You know, pRiVAcY.

If it were me, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing someone was all up in my business, so to speak, while DH, I, and my older child slept in other rooms - even if the night nurse / nanny was completely legit. I just wouldn't be able to sleep regardless with another person in the house who I barely know.
they don’t consider servants to be people

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they have a night nurse. I think they said they are doing the shift sleeping thing where one parent sleeps from 8 to 2 am and then the other sleeps from 2-whatever. I think they are supplementing with formula too. Then they are using those expensive things that move constantly to soothe the baby (I forget the name). Or a swing. So they’re getting a little sleep on top of their shift sleep as well. Plus, it’s still early in the game. Sometimes the crash comes a bit later.
I also think this. No night nurse. If you think about it, we've really only seen a very, very small bit of their home life with the baby in the past 3 weeks. That one vlog was a hodge podge of small bits of many different days. The other two were filmed over a few hours outside the house. I think they are choosing very carefully to not show the absolute chaos their life is right now. Tim wearing $liver swaying back and forth doing the outro for the safari vlog did it for me. If they had someone coming in to take care of the baby, Tim wouldn't have to do the outro cropping him out like he did. It was his $liver shift.

I do think there is someone that comes over to watch J$ while Tim is out. But I don't thing that person is a full time nanny the way we think of Lyn or Bea or Mary Poppins. I think it's a regular babysitter who comes in for a few hours while Tim goes to "work" because Jenn couldn't handle two kids alone.

I also think Jenn is still editing because nothing has changed. There's no way someone is a good enough editor to completely mimic the crap job that Jenn does.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also think this. No night nurse. If you think about it, we've really only seen a very, very small bit of their home life with the baby in the past 3 weeks. That one vlog was a hodge podge of small bits of many different days.

I do think there is someone that comes over to watch J$ while Tim is out. But I don't thing that person is a full time nanny the way we think of Lyn or Bea or Mary Poppins. I think it's a regular babysitter who comes in for a few hours while Tim goes to "work" because Jenn couldn't handle two kids alone.

I also think Jenn is still editing because nothing has changed
. There's no way someone is a good enough editor to completely mimic the crap job that Jenn does.
I think you're right. I think they have a person (aka Nanny #I've-Lost-Count) coming here or there frequently to take J. off their hands but I am not 100% sold on the night nurse / nanny idea.

Though I still 100% stand behind my comments bitching the fuckfaces out at the end of the last thread for the potential of having one. :ROFLMAO:

(and I agree; I never believed she relinquished editing duties to someone else... it's really her sole identity, more than being a mother)

Reactions: 18
Well he was saying he falls in the 30 per cent tax bracket, so based on the chart that is 170-210 k....I think but just double check as I looked at the chart very briefly.
Then he stated he writes off everything, his trips and everything that involves, equipment, park passes etc

• Wow
  • Sick
Looks like Dimmy hooked up with fellow binge eater Adam the Woo to hang out in another failing mall's parking lot for a "carnival"... Dude must've been next level DESPERATE to get out of the house to get a whole 50,000 or so views on another crappy video none of his stans even care about.

Too bad their owner didn't try to brag about it on twitter like the guy from Oviedo Mall so we could make fun of him without being blocked or shadow banned 😂 😂

• Haha
Well he was saying he falls in the 30 per cent tax bracket, so based on the chart that is 170-210 k....I think but just double check as I looked at the chart very briefly.
Then he stated he writes off everything, his trips and everything that involves, equipment, park passes etc
So Adam is definitely making more than what Social Blade is reporting, which says 150K. YouTube must be paying out higher. That would make sense for the Trackers’ finances too.

• Sick
Yeah dish it out, we are not going to watch the ATW video. Please tell us his stated income bracket.
#homemovies
---
I suffered through it because I was interested. I normally don't watch ATW videos because I hate how he's constantly changing the subject and just babbles nonsensically about the most mundane tit (isn't this all vloggers though?!). He basically witches about taxes for well over half the video, saying how stressed it makes him but he just gives everything to an accountant, so he doesn't even do his own taxes. Other things of interest:
  • He writes off A TON, including:
    • Hotels, gas, rental cars, flights, camera purchases, any admissions he pays to theme parks/museums/etc
  • Since he posts regular videos, he was told by an accountant that's proof that he's using his write-offs for business expenses
  • He's used an accountant for forever, is now on his second because the first retired. All his tax knowledge is from his accountant
  • He understands that he uses his write-offs to lower his taxable income, so that he pays less in taxes
  • He said he's not in the 10 or 12% tax brackets, that he's in a higher level, but doesn't say which one (though he keeps pointing to the 32% bracket), but he also doesn't understand tax brackets at all and witches FOR A LONG TIME about how he wouldn't want to give up 40-50% of his income to the government. That's not how it works, Adam.
  • He says he understands why people try to evade paying their taxes, he'd rather have more money than pay the government.
  • He wonders if he should stop vlogging so that he could go down to a lower tax bracket and save more of his money
  • He takes a penalty to just file his taxes once per year instead of once a quarter because it's too stressful for him. He'd rather pay a larger fee to file every 5 years, but that's not allowed
  • This year's taxes will be way easier than last year's, because his only income source is YouTube. Previously, he had merchandise sales, Patreon, donations, stock sales, etc. that he had to account for

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.