The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha! Where’s Olly?!
I didn't watch the actual TTT safari video (not giving them even hate views), but from the video above the safari looked great! Lots of hippos throughout the entire thing!....oh wait, that was just Gin talking into the camera. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like Dim's roving robot camera contraption is hard at work showing all the EPCOT dishes. But it doesn't seem to go fast enough for Dim's liking, he still needs to rotate the food himself. Maybe a motorized turntable is in his future.

And she (or Mike) are out of control with the eating voice overs. But it makes them look stupid, so I hope she keeps doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she (or Mike) are out of control with the eating voice overs. But it makes them look stupid, so I hope she keeps doing it.
My husband hadn't seen any of the vlogs that use that amazing technique and he wanted to watch the Woody's Round Up one. He wouldn't shut up about how much those voice overs annoyed him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A Limerick

"The absolute Bojanowski debacle
Made me think of Megan Markle
Don't know the truth from a lie
And as time's gone by
All have lost their veneer and sparkle."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They really should credit @xmasbdaygirl or at least Tattle Plus they could have put in her breast feeding at the restaurant. Still good work though! I'm assuming they read here and or contribute. Lol
No credit needed. I have to admit I was laughing so loudly my husband came in to check to see if I was ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
was the baby even in the jeep during the safari ride or during their trip to target? i know she said she didn’t want to go on the interstate with the baby.. but they clearly had to take the interstate to go to lakeland. it seems as though they are purposely not showing ollie.. even during the jeep surprise for jackson and tim had a carrier on, they didn’t show the baby. is someone seriously watching their newborn so they can make jackson feel “special”? i guarantee you this is a one time deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yap, I truly believe that they don't talk much to each other and don't know how to exist when they do not have a camera in their face
Their relationship is so bizarre. They definitely only really talk when the cameras are rolling. In a recent vlog, neither did not know how the other slept the night before. They wait to have to these discussions in front of the camera. Very very bizarre.
---
Tim and Jen really need to discipline Jackson if he does something that he should not be doing like climbing on the cornhole. He could be seriously injured or he could his baby brother. I mean I know we only see what they film but I hope they do discipline him off camera but honestly I doubt it.
When they were at Target in the Jeep rental video, there was a sharp cut when Tim told Jackson to put down a breakable item. He definitely didn’t listen and they had to cut out whatever the aftermath was.

Reactions: 18
I think somebody is taking Big Baby when it isn’t time for his scenes (in the stroller, at the boob, etc.) so his crying or fussing doesn’t mess up the other scenes when they are filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the safari vlog felt like the realist we’ve seen these people in a while. It was refreshing even if they were rubbing their redneck ways in our faces 😂

Reactions: 7
I said this same thing many threads ago. I live in Winter Garden and the number of Teslas and Rivians I see is funny. In that people bought them for social reasons not environmental, for the most part. Dim will be nothing special in his ugly orange Rivian.
#homemovies
I moved from winter Garden not too long ago. I miss it over there. I miss taking the “back way” to Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Their relationship is so bizarre. They definitely only really talk when the cameras are rolling. In a recent vlog, neither did not know how the other slept the night before. They wait to have to these discussions in front of the camera. Very very bizarre.
They've done that for so long and I'll never understand. The amount of times they've came out from breakfast, lunch, dinner and the fifty meals in-between where they'll be shocked at one another's reviews, or that they even ordered X in the first place. Like...did you not talk while eating? Did you not discuss what you'd order or if you were enjoying it?

Reactions: 21
Having to live in their house, talk to each other, parent their children and live like normal people without being on camera forces them to face their much hated real lives. These are two deeply unhappy people and they cope by eating/spending/filming their feelings.

Reactions: 30
So I don’t have a nanny, never even considered having one, so forgive me for not knowing proper employee/nanny etiquette

so is the nanny solely responsible for the one child she or he is hired on for? With the addition of a second child, does the nanny automatically get a raise?

what happens when the nanny is at the house looking over Jackson and Jenn says “hey can you keep an eye on Ollie for 2 seconds?” (For none Jenn folks, 2 seconds is 20 minutes) is that Over time? Does the nanny send them an itemized bill with all the “seconds” Jenn has accumulated?
Does the nanny refuse to service Ollie? Would she be at risk of termination if she refuses?

Reactions: 11
When you add up the costs for the Jeep, the safari, eating out, possibly parking at the airport....do they even break even on that video?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.