The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think somebody is taking Big Baby when it isn’t time for his scenes (in the stroller, at the boob, etc.) so his crying or fussing doesn’t mess up the other scenes when they are filming.
not big baby 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes Big Baby, that kid came out damn near toddler size.
#homemovies
There is no way d’Oliver was born smaller than Jackson’s 9 lb 8 oz. birth weight.
He’s already wearing 3 mos. clothing!

This is from their 3/24/23 posted vid:
AB1A20A1-3616-46B8-8F70-FDFC29F1CC70.jpeg

584CA828-6A59-4C19-9D75-20F98DD8EDDE.jpeg

Also, when Jackson was first born his image and activities were all over TTT videos.
We rarely are shown d’Oliver!

Did they delete the video where they finally shared his birthday, weight, height and how they named him?
March 26 posting is not on my YT feed.

Reactions: 11
There is no way d’Oliver was born smaller than Jackson’s 9 lb 8 oz. birth weight.
He’s already wearing 3 mos. clothing!

This is from their 3/24/23 posted vid:
View attachment 2065473
View attachment 2065475

Also, when Jackson was first born his image and activities were all over TTT videos.

Did they delete the video where they finally shared his birthday, weight, height and how they named him?
Is that the one somebody reported?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So within his very first weeks of life little d’Oliver has….
• Spent several days in the NICU for breathing issues.
• Been wheeled around Target
• Gone to a people filled 4 Wheels BBQ
• Road tripped in a top down rented Jeep for one hour each way
• stayed with someone other than a custodial human for over one hour while the other family members drive through a “safari” park
• was in another crowded restaurant (Walk On??)
• meanwhile, he has been subjected to the breast milk of a cow that consumes caffeine and spice foods, like pickles and shrimp.
No wonder d’Oliver has digestive issues!!
---

He did.
Through Turo.com
I remember when I had my babies it was very clear about keeping them in the first month...the only time we took the baby out was for his first doctor check up. These 2 are clearly stupid. The only people you see dragging around a recently birthed baby usually are shopping in Walmart...yes, I said it
They are so worried about J getting upset about a new human taking away attention that they are basically willing to act like the baby isn't that important. The whole thing pisses me off !!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Wow Mike, you are getting these vlogs out fast.....I guess it doesn't take you 10 hours. Good job 😂
Dim literally showed us 8 bites of the chicken and waffles....dude we don't need to see even 1 bite.
They both seem so detached from this baby it's kind of scary.
I think they hired people around the clock. Dim didn't want to be the sole diaper changer and I think they both decided they want to sleep 8 hours a night this time. Not go through what they did with Jackson, like commoner parents have to.
They better be making some big bucks because they are spending it like crazy.
They must be worried a little because I still can't understand why they took away that red dot scroll from their thumbnail , forcing you to click in order to watch. I never click and just scroll through. Now I have to watch the entire vlog...but I still don't click so whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I don’t have a nanny, never even considered having one, so forgive me for not knowing proper employee/nanny etiquette

so is the nanny solely responsible for the one child she or he is hired on for? With the addition of a second child, does the nanny automatically get a raise?
I’ll bite here — I also don’t have a nanny but live in a metropolitan area with lots of dual income households and a big nanny scene. Most families will obviously give nanny a heads up that baby is on way and then nanny’s rates will go up for a second child, but not until they take on caretaking for the child. So for example, a friend was on leave for 6 months with new baby at home and nanny really only cared for toddler until mom went back to work although I do think she probably voluntarily kept an eye on baby while mom showered and things like that without being paid more. If nanny didn’t want to take on second baby I think they would end the employment and find a new nanny, but I do also think most Nannies would welcome and are used to 2 kids.

So in this case, if G wants nanny to take care of new baby along with Jackson I think it would warrant a rate increase! Or at least some hourly pay on top of her salary (which I hope you are getting B!). I could definitely see them doing that right away (plus having a night nanny) given that they are familiar with her already.

Reactions: 14
Can they really afford two have an editor and a nanny and a night nanny or whatever? I just don’t see how they’re making all that.

Reactions: 13

All that info is at the end of the We rented a Jeep for J$ video from 3/27. It's still there. I don't think there was a 3/26 video.

Stans are also noticing that they aren't shown $liver too. I don't know if they are purposefully not showing him (which I would commend them for) or if he's just not cooperative talent for the show and they can't show him.

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 7.02.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 7.03.10 AM.png

And how strange is this one?

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 7.03.50 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Something 'fishy' is definitely going on with these 2 asshats (yes Jenn I used the word fishy just for you bc we all know how you don't get to have seafood you guyzzzz) - I started watching right around the time J$ was born and these 2 aholes were literal walking zombies. So why are they so 'refreshed' and 'well rested' with miracle child #2 who is less than 1 month old? They have some kind of 'hired help' in place - just my opinion. J4Dinners went from saying she wasn't leaving the house for 'months' to being at 2 restaurants, Target and a safari ride all within 2 weeks of $liver being born. WTF. I know I mentioned this on the last thread but I guess she bought all those loungewear items for her hoarding habit. I still don't agree with exposing a newborn (especially one who was in the NICU unit with breathing issues) to so much germs at this early age. But like someone mentioned last thread, Target is probably cleaner than the McMansion.

Reactions: 31
Something 'fishy' is definitely going on with these 2 asshats (yes Jenn I used the word fishy just for you bc we all know how you don't get to have seafood you guyzzzz) - I started watching right around the time J$ was born and these 2 aholes were literal walking zombies. So why are they so 'refreshed' and 'well rested' with miracle child #2 who is less than 1 month old? They have some kind of 'hired help' in place - just my opinion. J4Dinners went from saying she wasn't leaving the house for 'months' to being at 2 restaurants, Target and a safari ride all within 2 weeks of $liver being born. WTF. I know I mentioned this on the last thread but I guess she bought all those loungewear items for her hoarding habit. I still don't agree with exposing a newborn (especially one who was in the NICU unit with breathing issues) to so much germs at this early age. But like someone mentioned last thread, Target is probably cleaner than the McMansion.
They definitely have a night nurse. I get it that when you have your second baby (and beyond) that you just have to power through the exhaustion to take care of your older kids. But that’s not what this is. They’re not just doing their best to keep J$ busy…they’re up for anything and happy about it. Zero sleep deprivation. Tim is sleeping all night…Jenn is getting the baby to nurse and then the baby nurse gets him settled while she goes back to sleep. And then probably sleeps longer on the morning while Tim deals with J. They’ll never tell but it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 23
All that info is at the end of the We rented a Jeep for J$ video from 3/27. It's still there. I don't think there was a 3/26 video.

Stans are also noticing that they aren't shown $liver too. I don't know if they are purposefully not showing him (which I would commend them for) or if he's just not cooperative talent for the show and they can't show him.

View attachment 2066145

View attachment 2066146

And how strange is this one?

View attachment 2066147
Trackers have created monsters!

Reactions: 13
They definitely have a night nurse. I get it that when you have your second baby (and beyond) that you just have to power through the exhaustion to take care of your older kids. But that’s not what this is. They’re not just doing their best to keep J$ busy…they’re up for anything and happy about it. Zero sleep deprivation. Tim is sleeping all night…Jenn is getting the baby to nurse and then the baby nurse gets him settled while she goes back to sleep. And then probably sleeps longer on the morning while Tim deals with J. They’ll never tell but it’s so obvious.
Very obvious! You would think two miracle children would have all the love and attention they need by their parents. I know if I ever have a child, I will love them everything I have and more. I’ve waited my whole life to have a baby and I have serious reproductive complications. I still have hope but I know I wouldn’t ditch my kid like they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can they really afford two have an editor and a nanny and a night nanny or whatever? I just don’t see how they’re making all that.
I think they were already paying Mike for the Blog so it may just be a bit of an increase to add editing. Although I think Jenn is editing because the videos sound like they are still tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would not be surprised at all if they had a night nanny/postpartum doula. It’s a profession I looked into because you get paid well typically since you’re working overnight but you’re doing the night feedings, washing dishes, prepping bottles for the baby, etc. At the time my son was getting older and I wanted to get more baby time without necessarily having another one myself lol. There are quite a few women on TikTok who talk about the job and I’m sure the Lake Nona elites could find a nanny service that employs them. That’s why I wonder if B or whoever they are using for the day is from an agency since there are way more boundaries in place than with Lynn like more anonymity and more regular hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.