The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Trackers were as rich as some people are convinced they are, they would have been able to take normal maternity leave. They wouldn’t have to be making horrendous videos now and showing themselves up for the useless pieces of trash parents that they are. Tim wouldn’t have to have been fighting all the other vloggers for a reservation for Roundup Rodeo. The fact that they’re out and about now, neglecting their two-week old that was in the NICU, shows that the measly two weeks they took off has killed them financially.
But I feel like even if they were as rich as some people think they are, they would still be making these videos and gorging themselves on beige food because it fills some empty void

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But I feel like even if they were as rich as some people think they are, they would still be making these videos and gorging themselves on beige food because it fills some empty void
Yap, I truly believe that they don't talk much to each other and don't know how to exist when they do not have a camera in their face

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This is Jenn losing her mind after this baby. They have a nanny during the week. Tim can take Jackson out for fun any day during the week, knowing that his wife is safely at home with adult supervision (they could ask the nanny to still come and help with the “baby”)

Jenn was probably complaining how bored she was, so Tim came up with this scheme. This was not for Jackson. They could have taken Jackson to a playground and ice cream and he would have been happier.

If she is already acting up like this, it’s gonna be a fun year 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As I recall, on a vlog Jen specifically said they just like to sit and look at ’the baby’. It wasn’t long before they concocted this rental jeep/special weekend for Jackson, Target, restaurants &going through a safari!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As I recall, on a vlog Jen specifically said they just like to sit and look at ’the baby’. It wasn’t long before they concocted this rental jeep/special weekend for Jackson, Target, restaurants &going through a safari!
"Yeahbut that was yesterday, now what's there to eat? Jaxy is crazy eyeballing the baby again. I know, let's spend money!" says the paprika browed potato...
I'm surprised that they've never run into other people dressing them down for their brat. Someone would have said something about it soon, surely.
I'm not watching Crying Country Safari, Jeep edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But they were infertile. They couldn't have 😂 Never mind, I can't even say it without laughing.
Yes, it is hard to get pregnant when you are on birth control pills for over 10 years. Yet claim infertility!

Reactions: 21
I thought he was barfing in the pic on the right in the thumbnail. He looks so greasy and burnt.
Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 2.28.29 PM.png

If Doug the cartoon was a way too sun-damaged greasy unhealthy man in real life, I imagine he'd look like Dimmy, especially with that sad receding hairline. At least Doug the cartoon wears shorts that aren't fused into his skin and doesn't need a bra.
Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 2.31.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.