The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam writes off basically his entire existence. Nice.

In my state, you’d get audited so fast for tit like that.
Jen, who can't do anything without a handler on a Mom's day out with the two kids on her own? Do these Stans watch the same vlogs we do?
🤷‍♂️ we’ve watched her make pizza eggs 100 times. I think we can trust her with a day bus pass. The kids will stay in their enclosures for moms day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I don't even like Tron, I just ride this tit to escape my three children, but I am obsessed with a fictional boy band and went out of my to find that t-shirt to wear."
Also, oof, the combo of his nasty used-car-salesman gelled-up thinning hair + unruly scraggly beard pubes 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 2.58.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2081098
At first, I thought he was just being hard-headed and thinking he’s still the king of YouTube (he never was), but now I think he really doesn’t care. This is, what, his 500th Tron video? This is almost like the back-to-back cruise marathon they went on where all the videos were the same, nothing changed, no new info was provided. His lazy eye is getting so bad, he’s about to start tripping over it. He has 3 children to take care of. I would have hung up my enormous camera and fuzzy ball microphone years ago. I’m surprised he’s still going. This man is about to give up. I can see it. Jenn better hurry up and revamp that beauty channel of hers 🤣
More like King of the Douche Bags. Jeez, he looks like such a giant asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love when even their stans are like, "wait, is this even new content?"
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 3.03.24 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he taking the piss?
He didn’t know they did mint M&M’s?
Mate, ya lard arse heifer wife is always getting you to take her to Target, you’d have seen them when she gets her candies.
Oh, and the other sweets are pronounced Skittalls not skittells.
Bellend.
---
Oh and who has mayo for a hot dog?

Reactions: 13
Looks like the realization finally hits Tim that now that Tron is open he is really going to be hurting for content. He mentions Universal and SeaWorld but those videos don't get the numbers his Disney ones do. I wonder if he'll start mentioning Halloween soon.

And with Roly Poly Ollie being a bust in the view department and Buddy becoming a liability, it will be interesting to see what ideas he comes up with.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2081098
At first, I thought he was just being hard-headed and thinking he’s still the king of YouTube (he never was), but now I think he really doesn’t care. This is, what, his 500th Tron video? This is almost like the back-to-back cruise marathon they went on where all the videos were the same, nothing changed, no new info was provided. His lazy eye is getting so bad, he’s about to start tripping over it. He has 3 children to take care of. I would have hung up my enormous camera and fuzzy ball microphone years ago. I’m surprised he’s still going. This man is about to give up. I can see it. Jenn better hurry up and revamp that beauty channel of hers 🤣
Please tell me he bought that helmet after having on his greasy, sweaty head. :sick:
The right picture shows him as a pompous blowhard begging to be punched in the face.
The vlogging scene has gotten so out of control there that I won't be surprised when we start seeing some "altercations" between regular people trying to enjoy their family vacation and a full of tit vlogger ruining their experience because they have no sense of self awareness and talk their way through a ride or bump into people while talking into a camera and not noticing where they are going. We know the locals are fed up with the constant vloggers. All it takes is one hot, sweaty day where a frustrated dad dropped thousands to take his family on a nice vacation and an entitled vlogger cross paths,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's probably not the first time he rode something multiple times he wasn't a huge fan of...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Notice his voice got higher at Cox.
Just proves why Tim is unhappy at home, he gets excited by Cox.
I need a new TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vlogging/live streaming in both Tron stores yesterday was absolutely ridiculous. Regular (paying) customers couldn't look at the merch or actually buy stuff without having these asshole in the way. My run-in was with no one that I recognized, a man and a woman with one of those white gimbals that balance the phone live streaming. I was trying to not be on their stream and accidentally walked into a manager, it was a man in a button down shirt, not dressed like the regular cast members, not anyone I recognized. I said, oh, I'm so so sorry, I was just trying to not be a part of their live stream. They have to get those super chats and I don't want to be a part of their grifting. 😂 I'm here to actually buy something. I truly wish that Disney would put a stop that bullshit.

I was there since Sunday afternoon, we left about 1:30 today. There were tons of people vlogging, but the only vloggers that I saw and recognized were Jeremy the Tea at HEA on Monday and Fresh Baked at MK last night. But there were people again with giant tripods set up on main street live streaming Happily Ever After again. And yes, I went both nights. I'm a super fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't even hate watched since the Ginn breakdown. Also I can't scroll via the thumbnail anymore, that red dot is gone from their videos. Did he really film Tron again??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.