The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's ATW Tron video (his first time on):

Adam and his friend from CA had to buy a resort guest lighting lane to ride Tron (they stayed at GF). He mentioned their friends who were there could not get on because the virtual queues and everything were all booked. Adam had a mini rant about how people who already rode Tron on the castmember previews, early previews, etc., were probably there riding again, but he thinks regular guests who were at the park that day should get a chance over others who had special previews already. He said he knows it would never happen, but he was irritated. One of the friends who couldn't ride was Tampa Jay, I guess. Wonder if Adam ran into Tim at the ride for his 4th(?) time? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sure putting NICU in the title is off-putting to most, and average people don't want to see that.
That is an idea I hadn't thought of that people might not want to watch a video about NICU stuff. But also the lower views vs J$ video shows the decline in their overall viewership.

We can debate income but even if ad rates are somehow up their views are slowly but steadily declining.

I wish SocialBlade or somewhere would show more than 3 years because they were clocking some 10+ million view months at their peak and just hit a near record low (for the last 36 months) of 3.29 million:

1680725146062.png

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I don't know anything about the actual situation at all.

I don't even know the name of JoJo's channel. I've never watched.

I just remember seeing some footage once of him taking Paula Abdul around and her trying to shut him up at one point by putting her hand over his mouth. :ROFLMAO:

But I don't believe for one second anything these vloggers do is out of pure altruism, as based on poor past vlogger behavior as a whole.
Jay from the Shiplife was on that Virgin cruise and said that the Miami Crime Scene team was at the port when they came back to Miami

Reactions: 6
In today's ATW Tron video (his first time on):

Adam and his friend from CA had to buy a resort guest lighting lane to ride Tron (they stayed at GF). He mentioned their friends who were there could not get on because the virtual queues and everything were all booked. Adam had a mini rant about how people who already rode Tron on the castmember previews, early previews, etc., were probably there riding again, but he thinks regular guests who were at the park that day should get a chance over others who had special previews already. He said he knows it would never happen, but he was irritated. One of the friends who couldn't ride was Tampa Jay, I guess. Wonder if Adam ran into Tim at the ride for his 4th(?) time? 🥴
ATW knows the vloggers have rode multiple times, why is acting like he does not know who is taking all the slots. He could have thrown some real shade at the multiple riders but nope easier to blame Disney. Stop all vlogging in the park and we can all ride hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is an idea I hadn't thought of that people might not want to watch a video about NICU stuff. But also the lower views vs J$ video shows the decline in their overall viewership.

We can debate income but even if ad rates are somehow up their views are slowly but steadily declining.

I wish SocialBlade or somewhere would show more than 3 years because they were clocking some 10+ million view months at their peak and just hit a near record low (for the last 36 months) of 3.29 million:

View attachment 2080937
You're in luck because the Internet Archive has a few snapshots of their Social Blade site over the last few years.

Here's from July 2016 when they were JUST starting to get more popular:
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.37.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.37.48 PM.png

Here's from May 2019:
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.39.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 4.40.29 PM.png

Reactions: 12
A woman went over her balcony on Jojo’s cruise. I wonder if he will exploit it like that fucker JtheNomad/shiplife
That dude is terrible. Saw him once in a video ask if people wanted a ship tour because "the ship's big and it'll take a long time".

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t matter how much money you’re making. It’s gotta suck seeing it drop down to 1/3 of what you used to make.

Reactions: 20
I can’t stand Don.
Tony sucks too. He says there's no other way to do it except clickbait. I call BS. Talking Cruise never does clickbait that I've seen and he has 54k subs.
Do you dislike Don's Family Vacations or Just Don - Facing Life's Challenges with the intro that looks like a tribute to someone who's passed on?

Reactions: 6
0B214758-8B83-49EC-889C-97BD7DC0B2B5.jpeg

At first, I thought he was just being hard-headed and thinking he’s still the king of YouTube (he never was), but now I think he really doesn’t care. This is, what, his 500th Tron video? This is almost like the back-to-back cruise marathon they went on where all the videos were the same, nothing changed, no new info was provided. His lazy eye is getting so bad, he’s about to start tripping over it. He has 3 children to take care of. I would have hung up my enormous camera and fuzzy ball microphone years ago. I’m surprised he’s still going. This man is about to give up. I can see it. Jenn better hurry up and revamp that beauty channel of hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
LOL, says the turd who records almost every bleeping thing in his groundhog day life. Did the idiot forget his GoPro?
Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 2.34.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They have surgery for droopy eye. I don’t know why he hasn’t got it fixed yet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.