The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad, Kayleigh was in town last weekend for MegaCon. The girls could have gone out for a few hours and caught up. K has a retail store and is living her best life. Too bad J burned that friendship too.
I remember her being around a ton when I used to watch, before T&J became unbearable, spoiled little shits. I thought it was weird that they didn't go to that girl's wedding but now it makes all the sense in the world. The only way these two have any friends is by paying them to be there.

Reactions: 11
Looks like the realization finally hits Tim that now that Tron is open he is really going to be hurting for content. He mentions Universal and SeaWorld but those videos don't get the numbers his Disney ones do. I wonder if he'll start mentioning Halloween soon.

And with Roly Poly Ollie being a bust in the view department and Buddy becoming a liability, it will be interesting to see what ideas he comes up with.
Exactly! For Dimmy and the rest of the theme park vloggers there is going to be little to no premier content for quite a while. The secondary parks like SW & BG don't garner as much interest as Disney or even Universal. I was thinking the same in that they are all counting down the days until HHN.

Reactions: 10
Looks like the realization finally hits Tim that now that Tron is open he is really going to be hurting for content. He mentions Universal and SeaWorld but those videos don't get the numbers his Disney ones do. I wonder if he'll start mentioning Halloween soon.

And with Roly Poly Ollie being a bust in the view department and Buddy becoming a liability, it will be interesting to see what ideas he comes up with.
So Jenn wanted another kid in hopes (esp. if it was a girl) to get more views? (rhetoric) So not they have to take care of two kids for the next 15-18 years (or more if they don't plan for college and they help them through school) in hopes that it solves a somewhat short term issue that would have been solved by rebranding their channel. They don't get the irony of calling their kid Oliver and the similarities of Brady Brunch show (adding a "cute" kid to help to try to save a show that was already had its day).

They can't see to see that when Jackson and Oliver hit even 7-10 years old and figure out they can have a life outside the camera. They'd be really fucked then. Never mind if their channel is around when Jackson hits 13-14 and really starts to push back.

They still don't view their channel as a business. Like any business that wants a rebrand they hire people to help them or at least see what other companies (this case channels) are doing and take hints from them. What do they do, go to Tron for the 100th time before it opens because they don't know what else to showcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Jenn wanted another kid in hopes (esp. if it was a girl) to get more views? (rhetoric) So not they have to take care of two kids for the next 15-18 years (or more if they don't plan for college and they help them through school) in hopes that it solves a somewhat short term issue that would have been solved by rebranding their channel. They don't get the irony of calling their kid Oliver and the similarities of Brady Brunch show (adding a "cute" kid to help to try to save a show that was already had its day).

They can't see to see that when Jackson and Oliver hit even 7-10 years old and figure out they can have a life outside the camera. They'd be really fucked then. Never mind if their channel is around when Jackson hits 13-14 and really starts to push back.

They still don't view their channel as a business. Like any business that wants a rebrand they hire people to help them or at least see what other companies (this case channels) are doing and take hints from them. What do they do, go to Tron for the 100th time before it opens because they don't know what else to showcase.
Jenn didn’t want a baby, she wanted a girl baby

Reactions: 26
I still say they lucked into success and that is why they are reluctant to make any large changes.

I also suspect at least for Tim the vids (as JennBo likes to call them) are a bit of a form of gambling in that any one might become viral and give them a relatively large payout. I wonder how disappointed they are in their Wish videos not doing better? Clearly they didn't make enough in extra views last year to justify those trips. Will see how they change things up this year but now they have son#2 as an excuse to not travel for awhile.

Reactions: 17
This popped up.
Nice to have a present that ties things up in a neat little bow.

We can’t have children!”
“I feel incomplete and …..a failure!”

“I’ve been on birth control for about 10 years”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This popped up.

We can’t have children!”

Said it before, I will wait again. How do you know the Trackholes are lying, their baboon ass lips are moving.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This popped up.

We can’t have children!”

Eh. 18 to 28 on birth control is reasonable. 5 years of trying until she's about 33 in that video from 2017. Another 5ish years until now she's what 38 or 39 with 2 kids.

Did they ever have a doctor confirm her infertility? Probably not. Did they ever try IVF? Slim to none chance they did that they would have talked about something so expensive and grueling.

Do their stans think they made way more effort than they did? Definitely.

Reactions: 14
🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know if this is the reason.
(googled)

Number of the beast
In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.
Oi, and this edgelord of course is one of the millions unaware that it's the wrong number for the myth to begin with :ROFLMAO: Silly, but it gets a certain segment very interested in power none of these things have.
So glad people on this thread called out JoJos bullshit with the VV incident. This thread is home and man some other tattle threads are…weird.
Spill, I don't have time for the other threads and I don't know who half the people are that're talked about. Like Jojo? Don't know who that is. Looks like a dork.
How are the other threads weird? Like how? So curious. I want the tea on that!

Reactions: 6
Oi, and this edgelord of course is one of the millions unaware that it's the wrong number for the myth to begin with :ROFLMAO: Silly, but it gets a certain segment very interested in power none of these things have.

Spill, I don't have time for the other threads and I don't know who half the people are that're talked about. Like Jojo? Don't know who that is. Looks like a dork.
How are the other threads weird? Like how? So curious. I want the tea on that!
Do we have to discuss the other threads here? Isn’t that what they are for? I don’t know who JoJo is, nor do I care. No offense to anyone, there’s just too much activity here to start sifting through JoJo posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we have to discuss the other threads here? Isn’t that what they are for? I don’t know who JoJo is, nor do I care. No offense to anyone, there’s just too much activity here to start sifting through JoJo posts.
No, I just wanted general feel, not specifics. Like is it fandom stuff or whatnot? As I said I don't have time and was curious, but forget I asked if it's a faux pas.

Reactions: 5
I remember her being around a ton when I used to watch, before T&J became unbearable, spoiled little shits. I thought it was weird that they didn't go to that girl's wedding but now it makes all the sense in the world. The only way these two have any friends is by paying them to be there.
Kayleigh actually started out as a stan - if I remember correctly, she met the trackers at Playlist Live (the year Dim begged for money so he could attend via Patreon)...they did attend her wedding but Greasy Spice was supposed to be a bridesmaid and did not attend the bridal shower. They also grifted a hotel stay - it was beyond tacky, they found a hotel to "host" them so they didn't have to pay for a room to attend her "best friend's" wedding. They are so tacky and blech, just blech.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A friend sent me this after I showed him the original pic. No shade, it’s just funny.
He looks so pissed off, which tbh I don't blame him, having the parents he does I would be too

I have a pic of my neice at around maybe 3/4 months old, just by looking at $liver an her, they look around the same age judging by the faces, she's of course happy an smiling in her pic

Reactions: 14
Eh. 18 to 28 on birth control is reasonable. 5 years of trying until she's about 33 in that video from 2017. Another 5ish years until now she's what 38 or 39 with 2 kids.

Did they ever have a doctor confirm her infertility? Probably not. Did they ever try IVF? Slim to none chance they did that they would have talked about something so expensive and grueling.

Do their stans think they made way more effort than they did? Definitely.
I think you have the age ranges wrong.

In the Planned Parenthood Charity stream she stated she was actively taking birth control up until the year she got pregnant with J$.

She claimed infertility but was taking birth control the entire time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.