The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogging/live streaming in both Tron stores yesterday was absolutely ridiculous. Regular (paying) customers couldn't look at the merch or actually buy stuff without having these asshole in the way. My run-in was with no one that I recognized, a man and a woman with one of those white gimbals that balance the phone live streaming. I was trying to not be on their stream and accidentally walked into a manager, it was a man in a button down shirt, not dressed like the regular cast members, not anyone I recognized. I said, oh, I'm so so sorry, I was just trying to not be a part of their live stream. They have to get those super chats and I don't want to be a part of their grifting. 😂 I'm here to actually buy something. I truly wish that Disney would put a stop that bullshit.

I was there since Sunday afternoon, we left about 1:30 today. There were tons of people vlogging, but the only vloggers that I saw and recognized were Jeremy the Tea at HEA on Monday and Fresh Baked at MK last night. But there were people again with giant tripods set up on main street live streaming Happily Ever After again. And yes, I went both nights. I'm a super fan.
I absolutely love love love Happily Ever After. Hopefully in 2024.

Reactions: 5
Can attest that vloggers were out in mass in the Tron queue yesterday. A virtual queue that still took 2 hours to get through. They weren’t heavily enforcing boarding group times in the morning because it was almost an hour wait to even get to tap your band.

BUT the fact all these vloggers were scammed their way in in CM previews, “media” previews, AP previews and DVC Member previews taking up ANY boarding group spot from families who will only be able to go to MK that one day for who knows how long is disgusting. I loathe them all and all they have vampired from somebody else’s creativity and hard work.

I really wonder what Din was even doing in the long line sucking up some real fans spot…he clearly doesn’t really like the ride, didn’t film (no fuzzy ball camera out) and was totally alone (no Mike). I did unfortunately witness him doing his patented open mouth, toothless, thumbs up photo opp with a Stan and a fellow sweaty vlogger (couldn’t identify him but he made PMM look svelte).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The Tron VQ is a complete cluster. The entire point of a VQ is to not waste a substantial time in line...if it still makes you wait 2 hours it's a.complete failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jay from the Shiplife was on that Virgin cruise and said that the Miami Crime Scene team was at the port when they came back to Miami
yeah J the asshole said and showed a lot that was none of his damn business. Unless there is a clear view of a jump there is always an investigation.
---
Tony sucks too. He says there's no other way to do it except clickbait. I call BS. Talking Cruise never does clickbait that I've seen and he has 54k subs.
Do you dislike Don's Family Vacations or Just Don - Facing Life's Challenges with the intro that looks like a tribute to someone who's passed on?
i don’t like any of his videos. He is just a whiney complainer and his content is boring
---
You're in luck because the Internet Archive has a few snapshots of their Social Blade site over the last few years.

Here's from July 2016 when they were JUST starting to get more popular:
View attachment 2081040

View attachment 2081042

Here's from May 2019:
View attachment 2081044
View attachment 2081048
Kara and Nate posted their earnings monthly up to 2019 which gives a pretty good idea how much a similar sized channel with similar viewership would make for ads

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Dimmy, why are you always late? Isn’t this your job? Aren’t you a professional travel vlogger? 😂😂. We all know you have your manservant as well as nanny “someone” to look after your useless wife and mother to your children. I truly wished that you were refused entry to Tron. As always, your so entitled 🤬.
Also, WTF is a “skittail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When did she have a breakdown? Thanks
Last home vlog. She can't cope with her FOMO
---
yeah J the asshole said and showed a lot that was none of his damn business. Unless there is a clear view of a jump there is always an investigation.
---

i don’t like any of his videos. He is just a whiney complainer and his content is boring
---

Kara and Nate posted their earnings monthly up to 2019 which gives a pretty good idea how much a similar sized channel with similar viewership would make for ads
They posted where?

Reactions: 9
It makes me sick that they take up reservations. I haven't been in 4 years due to the pandemic and life lol. The Trackashians are so lucky and they aren't even grateful for their blessings. My dislike of them started during the height of COVID when they took Buddy#1 to the parks.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know why Tim is obsessed with the 666 locker? Like move on already and stop mentioning it every time you go on the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can attest that vloggers were out in mass in the Tron queue yesterday. A virtual queue that still took 2 hours to get through. They weren’t heavily enforcing boarding group times in the morning because it was almost an hour wait to even get to tap your band.

BUT the fact all these vloggers were scammed their way in in CM previews, “media” previews, AP previews and DVC Member previews taking up ANY boarding group spot from families who will only be able to go to MK that one day for who knows how long is disgusting. I loathe them all and all they have vampired from somebody else’s creativity and hard work.

I really wonder what Din was even doing in the long line sucking up some real fans spot…he clearly doesn’t really like the ride, didn’t film (no fuzzy ball camera out) and was totally alone (no Mike). I did unfortunately witness him doing his patented open mouth, toothless, thumbs up photo opp with a Stan and a fellow sweaty vlogger (couldn’t identify him but he made PMM look svelte).
Little Miss Enthusiasm (Jackie) also took up a VQ spot for opening day despite having already done the preview. Really a crappy, selfish move. Then had the nerve to feature Tampa Jay in her vid and talk about how he didn’t get a spot for either 7 am or 1 pm. B!tch, you are part of the problem! Jay hasn’t been on it yet and she gleefully rides again. And takes her go pro chest strap. Cause there’s such a lack of Tron ride videos out there. 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Flipped off a vlogger at Universal yesterday.. he was walking across the street near Bourne talking to his camera not paying attention ,almost ran into our stroller... no idea who he was... also saw Vincent Vision giving a VIP tour

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know it’s to keep people happy with a bad customer experience, but why on earth would Disney give him a $90 gift card for cancelling his reservation if the Identity Program experience costs $95? Do you have to pay for it up front?

I couldn’t have rolled my eyes harder when he made the comment about “we’re finally riding officially” - wasn’t this like his seventh ride?? In any case, if he wanted to just experience the ride, he really didn’t have to include the same exact footage from his last ride. And it was very on-brand of him to acknowledge he was 15 minutes from the end of his window and then say how he was going to stop to see if there was still 50th merch. 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s to keep people happy with a bad customer experience, but why on earth would Disney give him a $90 gift card for cancelling his reservation if the Identity Program experience costs $95? Do you have to pay for it up front?

I couldn’t have rolled my eyes harder when he made the comment about “we’re finally riding officially” - wasn’t this like his seventh ride?? In any case, if he wanted to just experience the ride, he really didn’t have to include the same exact footage from his last ride. And it was very on-brand of him to acknowledge he was 15 minutes from the end of his window and then say how he was going to stop to see if there was still 50th merch. 😒
it sounds like he had to include the exact same footage because he didn’t actually film any new footage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why Tim is obsessed with the 666 locker? Like move on already and stop mentioning it every time you go on the ride.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know if this is the reason.
(googled)

Number of the beast
In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the devil. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So glad people on this thread called out JoJos bullshit with the VV incident. This thread is home and man some other tattle threads are…weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Cue the stans -

"ThEY doN'T haVe to TaKe hIM if ThEY doN'T wAnT to, thaT's whY thEY haVe a NannY."

Or

"IT's nOne oF yOuR BuSineSS"

Or

"YoU'Re jUsT a JeALouS haTer!"

The stans are broken records at this point in trying to defend the indefensible. 🥨
This is what I don’t get. Maybe he’s a little too young still but very soon he’s going to look around these activities he does and notice that the only parents that were absent were his. That hurts children, even if they’ve grown up with a nanny. They want to be like their peers and fit in. The Trackers couldn’t make it more obvious they don’t care because they just don’t have a valid reason not to be there.

Reactions: 25
Bets on how long it’s been since Jenn has talked to her BFF Kaylee…
4 years?
It’s sad, Kayleigh was in town last weekend for MegaCon. The girls could have gone out for a few hours and caught up. K has a retail store and is living her best life. Too bad J burned that friendship too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.