The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dimmy's Happily Ever After vlog ain't doing numbers is it? How tragic. Poor Mike probably edited that shitshow all night while bottle feeding Olly, getting punched by J$, and rubbing Dim's feet all for under 3k views an hour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
umm.....wasn't this posted here recently?
Wow Dim actually posted this to his Twitter, I thought it was a joke meme. Not political but TRUE beta male vibes. How thirsty do you have to be for clicks and likes to post a photo of yourself in a Barbie overlay. He won’t even go see the movie.
Yeah unfortunately competition breeds clickbait. I like LLL and he has addressed clickbait and fully admits that he does it. I felt he handled the situation well but he is also branded as a cruise news channel and not a vlog. I can’t stand Don.
Yup Don is a straight tool with his thumbnail choices for his clickbait titles. I get that LLL is a “news channel” but Tony shouldn’t resort to clickbait. He is funny at times and puts out great content from ALL the cruise lines but I just can’t.
And now back to Tracker crap!!
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
So I just watched the FRE video and of course I am once again 'late to the party' - UGH!!! (Don't tell my children - LOL!!) - So these 2 asshats went on and on about not being able to film the birth - WTF!!!!! Not that the baby had to rushed to the NICU unit, Nope - it was all about the $$$.
WOW - 2 of the biggest selfish humans on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did the Trackers delete the video of Ginn speeding in the golf cart with J$'s car seat strapped to the back seat? I've been searching and can't find it.
(if this hasn’t been answered already)

Yes they did!
Their Fort Wilderness campground cabin stay (Oct. 2020) was a 4 parter. They deleted 2 videos, I believe.

But thanks to FRE we still can view this:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, they bought a Uppababy Vista stroller for Jackson.
Then paid $1,400 for a Vista 2.0 for both boys.
Thinking they would be able to control J$ by strapping him in.

Jokes on them! (we called it here 😆)
Jackson is too big for the toddler seat!!
View attachment 2079076
I tried to quickly scroll through a few videos to find when they talked about/showed the stroller (I gave up) but I could have sworn they just bought the attachment to make it into a double (along with the rider board) and not a new stroller. Regardless either option is stupid bc they go on and on about how big he is- he doesn't fit. The vista is a horrible big kid stroller as far as seat size. Plus this kid has hated being in a stroller since early on.

Reactions: 12
So I just watched the FRE video and of course I am once again 'late to the party' - UGH!!! (Don't tell my children - LOL!!) - So these 2 asshats went on and on about not being able to film the birth - WTF!!!!! Not that the baby had to rushed to the NICU unit, Nope - it was all about the $$$.
WOW - 2 of the biggest selfish humans on the planet.
Thought they couldn’t film it because they …

1) took Jackson to the hospital with them!
The hospital is not a place for a pre-schooler.
Who watches him?
The staffs’ job is not to provide child care for J$.

😲 what idiot parents do this??
The Bojanowskis, that’s who!! 😡

2) Jax was bored out of his mind, acting up/throwing a tantrum when d’Oliver made his debut.

I tried to quickly scroll through a few videos to find when they talked about/showed the stroller (I gave up) but I could have sworn they just bought the attachment to make it into a double (along with the rider board) and not a new stroller. Regardless either option is stupid bc they go on and on about how big he is- he doesn't fit. The vista is a horrible big kid stroller as far as seat size. Plus this kid has hated being in a stroller since early on.
Yes, since TTT is so mundane and boring now, this topic came up.

You could be right.
I still believe that they did buy the Vista V2, though.

The Bojos always have to have the latest, shiniest and most blingy stuff.
Else why did they get the same crib and dresser model for d’Oliver (only a different color) than what Jackson is still using?

Since Jax was born in 2019 I believe they bought the original Vista.
The Vista V2 came out in 2020. It has new colors, a wider and longer toddler seat and easier to use seat harness/straps among its improvements.
(better to accommodate and control Jax).
Which kinda tips the scale for my believing they bought the Vista V2 stroller. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either way, only time will tell if they push the boundaries and utilize the stroller in a double configuration or if it just collects dust somewhere in their black hole house.

If anyone is really interested..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1680714780757.png

A video about a new Disney restaurant covered by pretty much every single theme park vlogger has gotten more views than their Baby Oliver video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Dimmy's Happily Ever After vlog ain't doing numbers is it? How tragic. Poor Mike probably edited that shitshow all night while bottle feeding Olly, getting punched by J$, and rubbing Dim's feet all for under 3k views an hour
As long as the trend keeps up with the low view counts I am all for that.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
I'm banking on another TRON video today - that's where my $$$ is - LOL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, but d’Oliver’s vid won’t get the big numbers of big bro’s debut
View attachment 2080533
(now 247K views)
And this is why you don't monetize and broadcast every moment of your children's existence.
Everything will be a "competition" moving forward (and already is!)

That pic right there in the thumbnail of Tim, Jackson, and Oliver - that should have been the ONLY photo they released announcing the birth.

1680718212269.png

Now, of course, this would be in alternate reality where they never showed Jackson's face so it would have been the perfect image of his semi-profile with the baby's face partially obstructed as well - thus giving them both continued anonymity.

And if any one of the stans ever posted a pic of Jackson or Oliver from out in the parks, THEN the stans could have all went apeshit on them for violating their rightful privacy.

But sadly, that's not reality and the Trackers have totally fucked up Jackson and will screw up Oliver too. I feel bad for those kids. :(

Reactions: 26
I don't get the Trackers. The videos are boring. He sounds like Kermit the Frog and she stresses the last word of every sentence. It is like watching a boring train wreck

Reactions: 26
I don't get the Trackers. The videos are boring. He sounds like Kermit the Frog and she stresses the last word of every sentence. It is like watching a boring train wreck
It feels like a lot of their fanbase are either teenage girls with Disney FOMO or who see the Trackers as relationship goals (goes hand-in-hand with the Disney FOMO), British people who can't access the parks as much and live vicariously through them, or older people who don't see their grandchildren enough. Anyone else goes for other more relevant park vloggers who actually provide updates rather than park mukbangs.

Reactions: 13
My money is on this person being the next one to get a lifetime ban…
IMG_8554.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My money is on this person being the next one to get a lifetime ban…
View attachment 2080779
Cue the stans -

"ThEY doN'T haVe to TaKe hIM if ThEY doN'T wAnT to, thaT's whY thEY haVe a NannY."

Or

"IT's nOne oF yOuR BuSineSS"

Or

"YoU'Re jUsT a JeALouS haTer!"

The stans are broken records at this point in trying to defend the indefensible. 🥨

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.