The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when YouTube videos were capped at 10 minutes. Then it went to 15 which was probably just right. Now so many people just post crap for 30-40 minutes.

Reactions: 15
It looks like Mike is only a secret friend on Tim’s vlogs and social media. He doesn’t seem to be camera shy. Poor Jenn, she missed out on a fun night.

I did not see them last night, we were just to their left but in in hub up against the fence. The train station was full when we got there around 6pm and there were people with giant camera set ups near the Roy statue but I didn’t see any of the regular folks. Thankfully.
I'm sorry, but Mike has himself some stupid ass hair. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disney expert Dim tells us that Happily Ever After’s return is going to be so popular that they’ve taped off fireworks viewing areas the WHOLE WAY back by Casey’s. 🤔 Wow! 🙄
And I hate the way she cuts shows. Way too choppy.

Reactions: 14
Off topic here but I was just thinking about that terrific double stroller the 2 asshats bought. Probably sitting in their garage collecting dust along with J$ Toy Jeep. Wow 2 people who just blow$$$ but can't buy J$ blueberries or eggs. Or the $11.00 souvenir cup. The Wiki list just keeps growing.

Reactions: 16
Remember when Dim failed so badly at filming fireworks he had to rebrand the entire thing a sensory sensitive friendly in an effort to still cash in on YouTube moneys?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic here but I was just thinking about that terrific double stroller the 2 asshats bought. Probably sitting in their garage collecting dust along with J$ Toy Jeep. Wow 2 people who just blow$$$ but can't buy J$ blueberries or eggs. Or the $11.00 souvenir cup. The Wiki list just keeps growing.
When they start taking BIG Babe out to the parks he’ll weigh too much to even squeeze into either side of it!

Reactions: 12
76E2DB97-570D-4A34-9254-EF0FF58FAB5C.jpeg

WHO IN THE HOT DOG GUZZELING duck IS “WE” ???!!!

YOU ARE THERE BY YOURSELF, YOU HILLBILLY CLOWN!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, they bought a Uppababy Vista stroller for Jackson.
Then paid $1,400 for a Vista 2.0 for both boys.
Thinking they would be able to control J$ by strapping him in.

Jokes on them! (we called it here 😆)
Jackson is too big for the toddler seat!!
D36DE57A-113D-47D9-BA85-FF95B6E954E0.jpeg

Mike's pathetic mop of hair looks like the manchild version of Candace's son's "I'm writing a manifesto on how much I hate people" bowl cut. And every time I see him he reminds me of the younger Boston bomber dude who ran over his own brother. Sorry Manservant Mike. Is the dude even getting paid to be a dick-shadow and follow Dim and his fuzzy balls and man-purse around?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately therapy does not work for everyone. If they ever did it, I am not sure if would work for them.
They are so thin skinned now that they can't handle saying anything other than what great parents they are or what a great couple they are. They could NEVER handle actual constructive criticism from a therapist. Let alone the fact that as soon as they would walk out the door they would immediately forget everything they are supposed to work on and go grab a bite to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mike's pathetic mop of hair looks like the manchild version of Candace's son's "I'm writing a manifesto on how much I hate people" bowl cut. And every time I see him he reminds me of the younger Boston bomber dude who ran over his own brother. Sorry Manservant Mike. Is the dude even getting paid to be a dick-shadow and follow Dim and his fuzzy balls and man-purse around?
It seems like sometime after he goes with Tim, they have a new post on the website with photos of Tim at the event and a write-up. So, I will guess their amazing website will have some blog post written about Happily Ever After returning. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets nannies. He get an assistant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.