The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ would have loved it, it was amazing. Personally, if I were in Tim’s position with a newborn and a useless wife who didn’t drive, I would not have been in that crowd last night. It was tight. We were very up close and personal with the people standing near us. And so many were coughing and sneezing. I’m not even talking about Covid, but what do they do if Tim gets sick and is down for a few days? What if he brings just a regular common cold home to the baby that was in the NICU for some sort of breathing concern? I know, you can get sick from anywhere, even Target 🤣 but the chances exponentially increase when you are in an enormous crowd of people who flew here from all over the country and you are jam packed together for two hours.
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There were a couple parts of the Megacon video where he panned over Stranger Things merchandise (both times were "Hellfire Club" logos) and he didn't call it out while going over everything else he was seeing. I noticed the same thing with the anime cars at the very beginning but assumed that was because he didn't know what they were - but wasn't he a "huge fan" of Stranger Things last year when the new season came out? I would've expected him to mention those along with the other stuff he recognized.

He has somehow managed to make yet another event look so incredibly boring - he talks at the end about how much there is to do inside, why didn't he do any of it? He made it look like it was a giant fandom flea market with a couple of photo ops. And for them to not only to release it after the event is over, but to say they'd link it in the description below - I'm sure no one is surprised, the link is nowhere to be found but they were sure to include their 900 Amazon affiliate links and the link to their shop.
Because he isn’t interested in that stuff and just did the bare minimum to get in and out in the least amount of time. I love Cons, but I can’t imagine being “forced” to be there if I had no interest in who was there or the “merch” being sold. Tim really needs to find a real job or he’s going to have a very crappy life.

Reactions: 17
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.
I think they would view that as click bait myself. Baby's First COVID: In today's vlog it was a hard day. Both props have COVID. We go to Target post diagnosis and have fun while we wait for our prescription to be filled! We get Prop 1 another set of Easter eggs so he can practice winning next year's hunt. Meanwhile, he sneezes and spreads his germs all over the home goods area. It was so cute! We decided to get all you can eat soup and breadsticks at the OG because soup is good for you when you're sick! It's soooo hard guyzz but we're doing better now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The glory days of comped meals at Wine Bar George are long behind them, yet they keep clinging to the Italian food angle in the vain hope that they can somehow get a Darden Restaurants deal. After all, they do supposedly have the record of trying for the Bloomin Brands sponsorship.
So they keep telling the world they get the shits from OG in hopes of getting a sponsorship? Only in the Tracker mind would this make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched the most recent Michael Kay Florida Resident Edits video that includes a clip about Tim talking about renting a wheelchair to skip the lines.

He’s changed his voice just like Mr. Morrow. His voice sounded a lot more gruff. He’s tried to soften his voice and make himself sound like Kermit. Just another example of how fake he is. They try to put on an act to make themselves sound more clean-cut and friendly to hide the scummy yobs they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because he isn’t interested in that stuff and just did the bare minimum to get in and out in the least amount of time. I love Cons, but I can’t imagine being “forced” to be there if I had no interest in who was there or the “merch” being sold. Tim really needs to find a real job or he’s going to have a very crappy life.
I was thinking the same thing - cons really aren't for everyone, and what a nightmare it would be to go to one if you're not interested in anything there! I know he was supposedly hosted by the event, and obviously these companies don't really care about the quality of the videos, but where is the value to Tim's channel if he has no enthusiasm over the event he's covering? I know it's free for him so he gets content out of it, but still. That seems like such a drag and it's obviously taking its toll on Tim as well, along with everything else.

Reactions: 10
Off topic but how does Jojo have that many subs? He gets like 15-20K per video max. Even his shorts don’t get that many views. I’m confused
JoJo’s short videos are very popular, particularly the whole Sword in the Stone bullshit he does. So he’s not making bank from ads like the trackers are on their 40 minute boring videos, but he’s getting the views on his short videos and people are subscribing for those. So I guess the short answer is different kind of subs.

Side note: we walked by the sword last night at MK and the line had to be 30-40 people! I had never seen it like that. But I guess that’s what these viral videos do.

Reactions: 14
JoJo’s short videos are very popular, particularly the whole Sword in the Stone bullshit he does. So he’s not making bank from ads like the trackers are on their 40 minute boring videos, but he’s getting the views on his short videos and people are subscribing for those. So I guess the short answer is different kind of subs.
JoJo talks about this at 20:17
And specifically at 21:27 he addresses the YT video view counts.
He does acknowledge that it is because of his shorts that the channel subscriber count blew up.

I’m sure Tim is fuming.
JoJo is 26, single, living his best life and has 22K more subscribers than Tim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw the Dim at MK today…waiting in the queue for Tron, but in a virtual boarding group behind me. All alone, no massive camera and generally looking sweaty and bored to be there. Wonder what will come of this visit.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Saw the Dim at MK today…waiting in the queue for Tron, but in a virtual boarding group behind me. All alone, no massive camera and generally looking sweaty and bored to be there. Wonder what will come of this visit.
Oh good, what will this be Tron vid #4? Poor, poor Jenn hasn’t been able to ride, so asshole Tim just keeps rubbing it in.

We bought a LL for today to be able to ride at night. We rarely spend the night here and usually leave before it gets dark so we figured we’d just pay. We rode during the day for AP previews. I only have 4 more months with my Disney buddy daughter before she leaves for college and I have to find a friend with an AP. Jenn? Want to hang out? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How sad! He’s already done Cast Member and Annual Pass Previews, now he’s taking spaces from people on vacation. The selfishness of these vloggers knows no bounds.

And I’m not surprised he looked miserable, all the vloggers look like that when the camera and their personas switch off.

He might like to pretend he’s above all the other vloggers, but he needs all the new little openings and fireworks starting. He has to fight with tiny channels that only have a few hundred subscribers, yet he thinks he’s top dog. Laughable. You’d think if he had the money he pretends to have, he’d have been at home with his family last night, helping his wife out with their newborn and child, not out fighting for a space amongst all the other vloggers, Instagrammers, and Tik Tokers to see a years-old fireworks show.

Who’s going to watch his video? Haven’t they all seen a Tim Tracker Happily Ever After video years ago? And haven’t they seen him on TRON enough yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
There were a couple parts of the Megacon video where he panned over Stranger Things merchandise (both times were "Hellfire Club" logos) and he didn't call it out while going over everything else he was seeing. I noticed the same thing with the anime cars at the very beginning but assumed that was because he didn't know what they were - but wasn't he a "huge fan" of Stranger Things last year when the new season came out? I would've expected him to mention those along with the other stuff he recognized.

He has somehow managed to make yet another event look so incredibly boring - he talks at the end about how much there is to do inside, why didn't he do any of it? He made it look like it was a giant fandom flea market with a couple of photo ops. And for them to not only to release it after the event is over, but to say they'd link it in the description below - I'm sure no one is surprised, the link is nowhere to be found but they were sure to include their 900 Amazon affiliate links and the link to their shop.
I recently went to Walmart and looked at the men's graphic t's. I was trying to find my husband a dunder mifflin shirt for the convention coming up. Walmart had a hellfire club shirt, I said omg, that's so cool out loud. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he stayed on property overnight. Wasn’t the big fireworks thing last night or was it Sunday? I love Disney as much as the next person, but no way I could go every day or every other day for years on end.

Reactions: 11
Oh good, what will this be Tron vid #4? Poor, poor Jenn hasn’t been able to ride, so asshole Tim just keeps rubbing it in.

We bought a LL for today to be able to ride at night. We rarely spend the night here and usually leave before it gets dark so we figured we’d just pay. We rode during the day for AP previews. I only have 4 more months with my Disney buddy daughter before she leaves for college and I have to find a friend with an AP. Jenn? Want to hang out? 🤣
You might be able to entice J$ - after all he is an AP holder as well - 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness, at the risk of sounding like psycho stalker Candace 🤣 he would have so much fun with me. Going to apply for the Nanny L role right now. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
These two twats are something else Jackson is going to do them like the Mendez brothers did their parents

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness, at the risk of sounding like psycho stalker Candace 🤣 he would have so much fun with me. Going to apply for the Nanny L role right now. 🤣
@xmasbdaygirl - I wouldn't doubt it for a second.
---
#126 - When All Else Fails - Here's Another TRON Video For Your Viewing Enjoyment!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jaxy would LOVE it!

His AP has only been used 3 or 4 times (thanks dna donors) since they paid $1,488.87 for it on Dec. 2, 2022!

btw - it was only purchased cause we roasted them for sneaking (by verbal omission) him into Studios on his 3rd birthday.

Hey. They had to brag about it through their posts.
If they didn’t want us to know about their shady behaviors then they shouldn’t post this footage for the whole world to see!

Reactions: 14
Apparently PMM is being sent to London for some Star Wars bs. I don’t remember the bojos being invited to ANYTHING like that??

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.