The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaxy would LOVE it!

His AP has only been used 3 or 4 times (thanks dna donors) since they paid $1,488.87 for it on Dec. 2, 2022!

btw - it was only purchased cause we roasted them for sneaking (by verbal omission) him into Studios on his 3rd birthday.

Hey. They had to brag about it through their posts.
If they didn’t want us to know about their shady behaviors then they shouldn’t post this footage for the whole world to see!
Hey it has to be competitive to the Peppa Pig pass in collecting dust. Seriously, the one park their spawn seemed to actually be having a good time in they only went once. But priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently PMM is being sent to London for some Star Wars bs. I don’t remember the bojos being invited to ANYTHING like that??
Yeah, his sponsor, RSVLTS (shirts) is bringing him along for meet-and-greets. Nice. Bet this chaps Tim's hide... 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. When my son was an infant, I lived for solo trips to Target or groceries or the mall. Just that little bit of freedom made a difference. Never, ever going anywhere alone is just mind-boggling to me.
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.
Too bad the experts at the NICU lab didn’t realize who they were dealing with. If they had they would have warned them of what you speak here. Caution these narcissists to be careful. Oliver is vulnerable. SPELL IT OUT TO THEM‼
They wouldn’t care if they gave that baby COVID. The channel comes first. Tim wouldn’t have been able to stay at home, he’d have had serious FOMO seeing all the other vloggers there. Jenn, you won’t be able to be teary on camera and pretending you’re having a hard time if you let Tim out at night with his pals.

Reactions: 7
Hey it has to be competitive to the Peppa Pig pass in collecting dust. Seriously, the one park their spawn seemed to actually be having a good time in they only went once. But priorities.
They “got an annual pass” for Buddy, that’s now expired, and never went back to use it. Peppa Pig opened in February 2022. I’m also willing to bet they never actually got one.

On a different topic: Idr who said Dim probably has IBS, but I totally agree with that!

Reactions: 10
Apparently PMM is being sent to London for some Star Wars bs. I don’t remember the bojos being invited to ANYTHING like that??
That’s where the Star Wars Celebration is being held this year. I am a member of The 501st Legion and have been to several Celebrations (III-VII). I doubt PMM will do well there with true SW fans. Dim certainly wouldn’t have a good time.
#homemovies

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They “got an annual pass” for Buddy, that’s now expired, and never went back to use it. Peppa Pig opened in February 2022. I’m also willing to bet they never actually got one.

On a different topic: Idr who said Dim probably has IBS, but I totally agree with that!
Have you noticed they literally also never take J$ to the main parks either, a few months back around his birthday they were bitching about how much they would have to pay for his pass I wouldn't be surprised if they got around that by literally not getting him one

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If Tim does have IBS he drastically needs to change his diet!

Most of the food he consumes is fried.

4D3A3399-303B-4A5A-87AA-BC9B4208C488.jpeg

From https://www.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/foods-to-avoid-with-ibs
---
Have you noticed they literally also never take J$ to the main parks either, a few months back around his birthday they were bitching about how much they would have to pay for his pass I wouldn't be surprised if they got around that by literally not getting him one
They did after we Tattlers witnessed them going through the Studios turnstile NOT PAYING for Jaxy’s park admission on his birthday and called them on it.

076B1318-31EF-4AAC-99D5-3F35A15FAE69.jpeg
EE50F23A-59F8-4197-9995-0F72635AA600.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Was just catching up on IG and Deanastyle got invited by some travel agency to go on the 2024 preview sailing of the new lighthouse point cruise before the actual inaugural sailing. Lol. Dim’s invite must have gotten lost…or went to spam mail since 4Dinners doesn’t check email. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You may have hit on the truth in the matter. We’ve been saying they spent all that money on the pass then didn’t use it. Maybe they aren’t using it & taking him because they lied that they bought it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You may have hit on the truth in the matter. We’ve been saying they spent all that money on the pass then didn’t use it. Maybe they aren’t using it & taking him because they lied that they bought it!
They probably just bought a single day ticket and claimed it was an AP. Definitely seems like something they’d do.

Reactions: 9
Hey Tim, you need to head over to Animal Kingdom. I know you love ugly cardigans and this one is on-brand. And it’s a bargain at $69.
I would wear the sh*t out of that but my childhood cat was an orphan I named Oliver so it means something to me okay?! DONT JUDGE

Reactions: 11
New video is boring so far. Tim meandering around Magic Kingdom looking at merch and then he eats a burger that he describes (as always), as “okay.”
Then he points and shoots the fireworks and we get 8 minutes of a firework show. I fast forwarded this part honestly.

Dim saw John Travolta
3155DF2C-F7C6-4BEC-BA80-03C34DAE2B27.png

Dim also says he can’t wait until Jackson sees this. (The firework show not John Travolta.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I skimmed through today's vid so you all don't have to. It is BORING.
  1. Tim looks at old merch.
  2. Tim looks for old 50th food options, but there aren't any.
  3. Tim gets a burger and says "it was okay".
  4. Tim watches the fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I skimmed through today's vid so you all don't have to. It is BORING.
  1. Tim looks at old merch.
  2. Tim looks for old 50th food options, but there aren't any.
  3. Tim gets a burger and says "it was okay".
  4. Tim watches the fireworks.
So it’s the same old, same old. BTW, thanks for taking one for the team and watching to report for us. I can honestly say, I have not watched one of the Trackholes videos since late 2020 or thereabouts.
#homemovies

• Haha
  • Heart
I gave up on the burger tracker because I couldn't be asked to watch the videos and their content is boring, but let's just pretend there's another number in the column because Tim is a 40-year-old man child with a palate to match.

Reactions: 18
JoJo talks about this at 20:17
And specifically at 21:27 he addresses the YT video view counts.
He does acknowledge that it is because of his shorts that the channel subscriber count blew up.

I’m sure Tim is fuming.
JoJo is 26, single, living his best life and has 22K more subscribers than Tim.
My daughter has a friend who makes a living off of social media and they told us that YouTube and Instagram are both pushing creators for shorts and reels. There are a whole bunch of recommendations about how often you should publish them and what they consider to be spammy with over publishing. They said it specifically calls out that if you meet these guidelines they will push your stuff in front of more people. My theory is both platforms are trying to build up their short video formats in case a tiktok ban becomes a reality.

I feel like we're seeing the start of long form YouTube vidoes becoming less popular and I don't think the Trackers would be able to keep up with the change to short form videos. They ditched their tiktok pretty quickly considering they had over a million likes and over 100k in followers. I don't think they have the patience or capacity to create interesting short form videos.

• Haha
A woman went over her balcony on Jojo’s cruise. I wonder if he will exploit it like that fucker JtheNomad/shiplife

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.