The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly buddy hates his brother. And these two twits have zero idea what to do. Pathetic.
I tend to agree. I think Jackson’s very jealous, and he’s probably being loud and maybe even a lightly unsafe. He’s probably making T&J very nervous which is why you don’t see the two boys interact. This will push their agenda of keeping them as separate as possible because they have no idea how to handle this. Their vlogs have been…chaotic. I think Jenn feels guilty that what little/spliced together footage they are uploading makes it look like it’s “working” out and in reality, it’s a disaster. Her way of “feeling better” is to talk to her friend the camera (which is so sad- women need at least one good female friend).
---
I really don’t get this whole poor me/ pity party/ fishing for sympathy spiel she does for the camera thing. Yes, I get it newborns are hard, but apart from the FOMO, she never really said what the problem really is! What?, can’t sleep for 12 hours a day? Has to do laundry and do dishes? Missing out on real housewives? Can’t cope being home alone? Get with the real world. This is parenting. Prioritise you stupid, entitled princess.
The problem is she can’t jump in the car and go to Universal/Tokyo/a cruise. She is fulfilled by experiences.
---
I can't stop picking at 'practicing' an egg hunt. What kind of child rages has that kid had(or has Dimmy done? That's an interesting twist pointed out above)that they were scared enough to dry run? Who practices a fun activity that most 3 yr olds just wander around walking past every bright egg on a flat surface until someone gives them an egg or two? Shove a chocolate in their mouth and let them list around like lopsided drunks with a basket, a good time was had by all.:ROFLMAO:
I feel like they’re overcompensating for J not adjusting to being a brother. What J wants, J gets right now. I know it’s always been that way to an extent, but they’re making it so much worse. Even little things like their complaints about his eating habits lately. He orders from a menu at least, what, 10 times per week? Is that’s a reasonable estimate for their family? Most kids don’t get to cherry pick their dinners like that.
Parenting is hard, y’all. Saying no and teaching emotional children takes A LOT of effort. They haven’t learned this yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So I read Dimmy was upset he couldn't go to MegaCon on Saturday to see the Scream cast? Name literally ONE character in any Scream film not named Ghostface you poser wannabe. Their fake fandom for anything somewhat popular infuriates me.
He can’t because Scream is the in thing right now with the reboot and a new sequel coming out. I bet if it wasn’t on SM he wouldn’t even know about it. Maybe he thinks it’s a panel based on the old movies.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
Yes, but that whole thing with Blackfish was a decade ago at this point.

Busch Gardens is considered more of a locals park, so to speak. Locals and Floridians. It does get tourists, obvs, but not like SW or WDW or Universal.

Yeah, I'm sure at the start of Blackfish it may have been affected a bit, with some acts pulling out of their concert series or some drops in attendance (though it could be argued they were a bit stagnant with some of their newer ride openings too around that time), but that isn't a factor now.

As a side note, I always found it rather hypocritical of people who would be passionately bashing SW left and right (not realizing all the awesome work they do to show up to emergency situations; rescue, rehabilitate, and release marine life here in Florida; or help smaller, less-funded organizations do so) - and "boycotting" SW - while openly boasting of being Disney's biggest fan and readily going to EPCOT where the Living Seas are.

The same Living Seas that have sad enclosures for their dolphins.
The same Living Seas that had staff in the mid-1980s with one Dr. Sweeney (a marine mammal vet) go into the waters off Fort Myers to CAPTURE several dolphins for the exhibit - dolphins who later died in captivity at Disney.
The same Living Seas that have - surprise! - SeaWorld on speed dial when they need assistance, or to compare notes on their animals.

SO many of these companies have skeletons in their closets with regard to how things were done in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

And now... back to the Trackers! 🤪
See this is the actual sort of information that could make for an interesting theme park video rather than Jenny Tight Shorts and Timmy No Nuts. But thanks for the info in all seriousness.

I actually don't have a problem with SW on a whole other than the San Antonio one needs to clean their gross bathrooms on a more regular basis-though my beef with that is almost twenty years old now. Still have good memories about riding Steel Eel though. I rode it maybe like ten or so times in awhile without making Snacker noises.

Reactions: 14
I haven't read through all of these lately but do we know why the heck they keep eating Olive Garden when it makes them so sick afterwards?????? Really confused.

Reactions: 13
I will say I miss the Tim that sung the Theme Park Pigeon song. Those were back when he still seemed to enjoy going to parks.

Reactions: 11
I haven't read through all of these lately but do we know why the heck they keep eating Olive Garden when it makes them so sick afterwards?????? Really confused.
If I had to guess, their stomachs are sensitive to the red tomato sauce. If you think about their typical diet, they don’t eat red sauce usually. It’s all vegan box meals and then red meat and of course fish for Jenn. Some people’s stomachs are more sensitive to tomato sauce. Because she also got sick from that other restaurants eggplant parm (which looked gross) I think it’s an acid/tomato thing and not actual food poisoning every time they eat there.

Busch Gardens is considered more of a locals park, so to speak. Locals and Floridians. It does get tourists, obvs, but not like SW or WDW or Universal.

Yeah, I'm sure at the start of Blackfish it may have been affected a bit, with some acts pulling out of their concert series or some drops in attendance (though it could be argued they were a bit stagnant with some of their newer ride openings too around that time), but that isn't a factor now.

As a side note, I always found it rather hypocritical of people who would be passionately bashing SW left and right (not realizing all the awesome work they do to show up to emergency situations; rescue, rehabilitate, and release marine life here in Florida; or help smaller, less-funded organizations do so) - and "boycotting" SW - while openly boasting of being Disney's biggest fan and readily going to EPCOT where the Living Seas are.

The same Living Seas that had staff in the mid-1980s with one Dr. Sweeney (a marine mammal vet) go into the waters off Fort Myers to CAPTURE several dolphins for the exhibit - dolphins who later died in captivity at Disney.
The same Living Seas that have - surprise! - SeaWorld on speed dial when they need assistance, or to compare notes on their animals.

SO many of these companies have skeletons in their closets with regard to how things were done in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

I think there’s a difference between Aquariums and having animals perform for entertainment. Just like Zoos in comparison to the Circus.

For me, I’ve always viewed the former as educational experiences. I’m thankful for being able to learn about and admire these animals/marine life so closely. While you’re absolutely right, and there have been incredibly shady practices in the past, I’m happy places everywhere are being held to higher standards because of it.

• Heart
Hey Tim, you need to head over to Animal Kingdom. I know you love ugly cardigans and this one is on-brand. And it’s a bargain at $69.
At that price they’ll buy 4, one for each of them, even though they won’t fit the kids for close to 2 decades.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because I wanted to 'stick one' to Dimmy, I subscribed to JoJo's channel. I think I watched one vlog quite a while ago, and he's not really my 'British cuppa tea.' IMO more suited to the younger generation. So although I won't be viewing, good luck to him, and may he continue to be the downfall of the Tracker channel.👍

• Haha
It's because they're dumbasses. Normal people wouldn't return to an establishment if it made their "tummies" hurt.

Must admit when I was in the park last year, I did sing "Theme park Pigeon" under my breath 😂 :ROFLMAO:😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

This was really well said. SeaWorld (particularly the one in San Diego) got so demonized. That's why the owners of the parks were like "F*ck this, we will turn all of these parks into ocean versions of our Busch Gardens parks with Sesame Place thrown in."

I remember Ellen DeGeneres going on a tirade against SeaWorld and keeping fish in captivity and yet she's part of a franchise that is tied to The Living Seas at EPCOT.

I do remember Disney was at the center of controversy over turkey vulture killings at Discovery Island and animal deaths at Animal Kingdom when it opened. But social media was not really a thing back then.

I do wonder how much longer Animal Kingdom will continue to have a bird show. And how much longer Universal will have its Animal Actors show. Or maybe people exclusively have an issue with water animals performing in shows.

If I had to guess, their stomachs are sensitive to the red tomato sauce. If you think about their typical diet, they don’t eat red sauce usually. It’s all vegan box meals and then red meat and of course fish for Jenn. Some people’s stomachs are more sensitive to tomato sauce. Because she also got sick from that other restaurants eggplant parm (which looked gross) I think it’s an acid/tomato thing and not actual food poisoning every time they eat there.
I think you hit the nail on the head here @xmasbdaygirl. For me, as I am getting older, red tomatoe sauce and my stomach don't get along at all. But here's the difference than with the Trackers - I know to stay away from it. Also, a lot of restaurants put onion in their sauce and that can wreck havoc as well. Not giving them an ounce of sympathy though - if you know the food bothers you then you should stay away. Just saying......

There were a couple parts of the Megacon video where he panned over Stranger Things merchandise (both times were "Hellfire Club" logos) and he didn't call it out while going over everything else he was seeing. I noticed the same thing with the anime cars at the very beginning but assumed that was because he didn't know what they were - but wasn't he a "huge fan" of Stranger Things last year when the new season came out? I would've expected him to mention those along with the other stuff he recognized.

He has somehow managed to make yet another event look so incredibly boring - he talks at the end about how much there is to do inside, why didn't he do any of it? He made it look like it was a giant fandom flea market with a couple of photo ops. And for them to not only to release it after the event is over, but to say they'd link it in the description below - I'm sure no one is surprised, the link is nowhere to be found but they were sure to include their 900 Amazon affiliate links and the link to their shop.

I have wondered if one of them may suffer from gluten issues too, though if that's the case they're having lots and lots of stomach issues that we are unaware of.

OG actually does have a gluten free menu, though it's fairly sad and I have my doubts that they actually keep the food safe from cross contamination. But I have forced gone there for company birthdays and there are things I can supposedly eat.

Reactions: 7

Amen to all of this!
As someone who has worked in an accredited zoo and opened the GA aquarium- I know quite a bit about that world. Aquariums still do acquire animals from the wild. Not mammals as much as they used too. Blackfish was full of crap- should orcas be captive- probably not, but SW is an amazing facility. Sadly they mostly survive by adding coasters (same with BG). I do wish the Busch family had kept the parks. They donate tons of money to the St Louis zoo. It still to this day is a free zoo and it too is world class.
I have seen the process of any facility getting AZA accreditation the notebook the education program had was probably 500 pages- that was just one department. SW & BG must pass very strict standards for care. Animal Kingdom does too.

• Heart
Amen to all of this!
As someone who has worked in an accredited zoo and opened the GA aquarium- I know quite a bit about that world. Aquariums still do acquire animals from the wild. Not mammals as much as they used too. Blackfish was full of crap- should orcas be captive- probably not, but SW is an amazing facility. Sadly they mostly survive by adding coasters (same with BG). I do wish the Busch family had kept the parks. They donate tons of money to the St Louis zoo. It still to this day is a free zoo and it too is world class.
I have seen the process of any facility getting AZA accreditation the notebook the education program had was probably 500 pages- that was just one department. SW & BG must pass very strict standards for care. Animal Kingdom does too.
It always bugged me that Blackfish never addressed that a lot of those animals couldn't even live in the wild and survive without assistance anymore. Also completely shallow, but SW did have some of the cutest plushies growing up. I still have a penguin I got there and have what the Snackers would call core memories associated with it. Except it's actually sort of special since it's the only one of those things I have. Every year I put it out under one of my Christmas trees-I have an pole themed tree (polar bears and penguins co-exist on said tree)- and my dog tries to steal it each year.

Off topic but how does Jojo have that many subs? He gets like 15-20K per video max. Even his shorts don’t get that many views. I’m confused

• Haha
The glory days of comped meals at Wine Bar George are long behind them, yet they keep clinging to the Italian food angle in the vain hope that they can somehow get a Darden Restaurants deal. After all, they do supposedly have the record of trying for the Bloomin Brands sponsorship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.