The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we're trying to help Buddy process his emotions" says the chick who can't process her own emotions. Also Ginn I think what would help is if you don't blab about Buddy's emotions that you aren't happy with and that you are to blame for to the rest of the internet, but I'm sure he'll really appreciate all this evidence of you exploiting him and exposing his vulnerabilities later on when he files for emancipation.
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 3.16.30 PM.png

I remember coming across an ultra-cringe post on Linkedin (as opposed to the usual cringe) a few months ago that my CEO liked and it was some mom who used her teenage son's depression to write practically an essay and basically use his very vulnerable struggle to pat herself on the back and get a bunch of likes and affirmation and ego boosts from strangers (I don't even know what it had to do with anything work-related, but I'm sure she probably finished it off with #resilience or something just as cringe). It was in such bad taste and off-putting and exploitative. That's HIS story to tell if HE wants to, not yours. I just can't with this epidemic of narcissistic crappy parents who inappropriately use their children for their own ego and profit. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
"we're trying to help Buddy process his emotions" says the chick who can't process her own emotions. Also Ginn I think what would help is if you don't blab about Buddy's emotions that you aren't happy with and that you are to blame for to the rest of the internet, but I'm sure he'll really appreciate all this evidence of you exploiting him and exposing his vulnerabilities later on when he files for emancipation.
View attachment 2074326

I remember coming across an ultra-cringe post on Linkedin (as opposed to the usual cringe) a few months ago that my CEO liked and it was some mom who used her teenage son's depression to write practically an essay and basically use his very vulnerable struggle to pat herself on the back and get a bunch of likes and affirmation and ego boosts from strangers (I don't even know what it had to do with anything work-related, but I'm sure she probably finished it off with #resilience or something just as cringe). It was in such bad taste and off-putting and exploitative. That's HIS story to tell if HE wants to, not yours. I just can't with this epidemic of narcissistic crappy parents who inappropriately use their children for their own ego and profit. 😡
Clearly buddy hates his brother. And these two twits have zero idea what to do. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
why didn't she go with baby O to gymnastics class with the nanny and watch $J do the Easter egg hunt?
THEY DIDNT GO TO J$'S EASTER EGG HUNT?????

Tell me you hate your child without telling me you hate your child, apparently. Poor kid :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Ginn: "I don't know what to do with myself"
Well, try showering to start with.

Buddy's behavioral chart is looking sad (I know one of the rows was about using the potty, so clearly that's going well and at least like 3 of the other rows were all focused around sleep, right?)
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 3.52.18 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Dim throws a ball (terribly) at Buddy when he's not expecting it and of course the kid isn't prepared to catch it and Dim sarcastically says "good catch". He's not a puppy Dim.

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 3.59.46 PM.png

Earlier in the vlog Buddy says "hinting" instead of "hiding" and Dim's just like "that's HIDING not hinting" but his tone is so condescending. Put your kid in daycare if you're going to half-ass how you teach him. Also, Dim and Ginn are both so terrible at the English language, I don't think they have room to judge the kid. Don't worry Dim though, Buddy knows how to say "8" in Chinese, so he'll be fine.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I read this before I seen the photos an assumed it was one of those indoor skydiving things which I thought was pretty cool, till I seen the photos 😅 I assume this was their April fools joke then 😅
I think the guy is some sort of special effects creator. I'd really hope nobody out their toddler through this, but these days who knows!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way Tim compared the baby to J regarding not being picky was horrible and idiotic. Of course a baby isn't picky, what the duck.

I can see it now- this baby is going to probably be the opposite of J in every way and they will constantly compare them and point it out.

J is picky, O will eat whatever they give him at 3.
J wasn't great at nursing, O is a champ.
O will probably love coasters and scary rides.
O will probably look a lot like Tim and he will make him his mini me.

J was a champion sleeper though, so if O isn't great at it later then that will probably be the thing they harp on all the time.

Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, after seeing J$’s ultra buttery waffle, I can see the vlog title now: “Jackson’s First Cholesterol Test!!!! We’re So Worried About Him!!!! Nonstop Crying”. The metadata will have #disney for the views, a link to the scary NICU stay, and the stans directing all their concern to Jenn because she’ll make the video all about her. I swear these two do not give a tit about having healthy children.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone mentioned or noted that their friends “krispy s’more” named their daughter Olivia and then bojos named their son Oliver?
They posted a rare photo of them all today. Lively photo. Steph looks great, kids are happy and the family are having a great time out and about. Twins must be hard going and they certainly don't have the resources the Fuckers do. Tim and Jenn deserve all the tit karma is bringing their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim, "booty butt" called and it wants you to stop using it in reference to your child's behind.
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.18.18 PM.png

She can't stop being a narcissistic bleep.
"Jackson got this card - oh - WE got this card congratulating US for baby brother"
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.22.01 PM.png

Meanwhile the card says "DEAR JACKSON" and is congratulating him on being a big brother. What Ginn, are you jealous you didn't get a card from "Grandma" congratulating you on being a selfish self-absorbed gluttonous FOMO-infested human incubator? 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.22.15 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s definitely FOMO, but I think there was a minute of honest sadness in there too. She has no one outside Tim and the kids. We’ve said it here before, not one real female friend to confide in. I think she just realized it. Not knocking having male friends, but sometimes you need a female who can relate. She said she wanted her day to herself to do something. Well what? All she had to do was chores, because she has no one to ring up and be like let’s go for a coffee. Come over and see the baby. It’s pretty sad. Just my opinion. Not even like she can go for a drive by herself. I’d crack up in that situation
She had a very goid friend that woukd have been there for her had they not monetised their wedding by blagging and blogging a hotel stay when they attended.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure how to share this, but this was posted today.
Thought maybe you were delay “April Fooling” me, cause when I clicked on it…..nothing.
(it was a screenshot)

(includes the screaming Jaxy during the LIVE)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just sayin', if you have time to paint on your brows with paprika then you have time to run a brush through your unwashed hair. If you've been at home pitying yourself for "not knowing what to do with yourself" then why do you look like you just got done fighting off a bear or accidentally golf-carting through a tornado?
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.41.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.34.41 PM.png

These two would be the first to pat themselves on the back and say they'll support their kid figuring out who he is as a person but then shame him for not liking food that "EVERY CHILD LIKES" (and then comparing him to his baby brother who hasn't even had a chance yet to become 'picky'). "You're unique but we need you to be like everyone else to make OUR lives easier." Of course they'll whine that he doesn't like tater tots anymore (like EVERY KID), but still won't share their stupid Purple Carrot vegan meals with him either.

Good thing they have all the freaking time in the world to waddle down the aisles of Publix which means they have time to get creative about food and recipes to try that the kid WOULD like. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought maybe you were delay “April Fooling” me, cause when I clicked on it…..nothing.
(it was a screenshot)

Yeah, have no clue how to link a video in here. I'm not a master with metadata. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So last weekend they were renting a Jeep and driving through a safari and going to restaurants and seeing friends and she was fine. And this weekend she’s all weepy why? Because Tim went out without her a few times to film.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ollie certainly doesn’t like having a camera shoved in his face, does he?! Don’t think I have ever seen a more pi$$ed off looking baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My opinion - I have ZERO, I mean ZERO sympathy for these assholes. They are selfish, entitled, immature, arrogant, no self awareness and could give two flying fucks about anyone but themselves. Well guess what? When you don't give a tit about anyone else - people stop giving a tit about you. Oh, and Trackers ....go duck yourself, you are disgusting vile human beings. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.