The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Tim were to say to her, ‘OK, pump a days worth of milk and I’ll have the kids, you have a day to yourself’, what would she do? Nothing. She has no friends, no hobbies, no interests, no independence. She & Tim are like conjoined twins. She is such a mess psychologically, most of it her own doing, that she can only address one issue at a time. It’s a long road back but you have to start somewhere and this is the sort of thing that needs professional help, not Dr Tim and Google. I’m not an uncaring person, the exact opposite in fact, but I don’t feel sorry for her. We, a bunch of total strangers, all saw this coming. You reap what you sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nothing to do when they are out? How about clean the house? I had 2 boys 14 months apart and had zero help.both were toilet trained by 18 months, and both used their manners. My hubby went to work the day after both were born. We made an agreement id stay home from work till they were jn school so thats what i did...house was clean, dinner on the table, hell i even mowed and cleaned gutters, and i always made sure i looked good. Tears already? Here comes the "poor me" blogs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It might be post partum but I just think it's everything else. We guessed she would be like this. The problem is her diet, how spoiled they have become and her FOMO. Spoiled also with Jackson sleeping so much and now he wants to be like a regular boy. I also think that this breakdown could be caused from some of the hired help leaving.
They both need therapy and not talking to weirdo strangers through a camera.
I feel bad if it is post partum but I honestly just think she has become a spoiled brat.
Oh and Ginn...yes Jackson used to eat everything but then you started plopping fries in front of him to keep him quiet, so he doesn't know what he likes now. He doesn't like nutritious food and he is bored with junk food because it's not a treat anymore.
Yep. I agree.

I guarantee you that all of her "issues" and the reason for her crying would *poof!* disappear instantly if another Lyn magically appeared and she could go off with Tim and leave the kids with Lyn.

Reality is setting in, adulthood is setting in, the tasks of motherhood with 2 kids are setting in.
But Jenn hasn't matured and caught up with it yet.

She's still in FOMO-land like a teenager or a 20s-something.
I get Casey Anthony vibes here or there from her with regard to the immature FOMO and wanting to get away from her child(ren) all the time with Tim only.

(not saying she's going to "off" the kids, but anyone who followed the trial knows how Casey was with the male sex and leaving Caylee behind)

Reactions: 32
If they had 200 k to blow on trips..they can afford to take a solid 6-8 weeks off from vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am only 1 minute into the newest vlog and I already had to pause it and ask out loud why didn't she go with baby O to gymnastics class with the nanny and watch $J do the Easter egg hunt? Surely she isn't afraid of the baby being indoors, around people, because she already had him out at the safari, a restaurant and Target. What the heck is going on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Reality is setting in, adulthood is setting in, the tasks of motherhood with 2 kids are setting in. But Jenn hasn't matured and caught up with it yet.

Exactly this! Their lives have been turned upside down. Jackson is now showing the result of T&J's horrible parenting. Now they have to deal with a bratty toddler and a newborn and try to make money vlogging their life with more home vlogs on the horizon since it's going to be harder to film content in the parks. And sorry I have to say Oliver is not a cute baby at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Great the bratty kid will add being a competitive jerk to his list of parental induced crap.
Hey Jenn, hi, maybe if you parented your kid instead of going on 25 vacations he wouldn't be having a hard time with his feelings.
I will give the bratty one credit, he told Timmy he needed to go to work....smart kid...very smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even if Tim were to say to her, ‘OK, pump a days worth of milk and I’ll have the kids, you have a day to yourself’, what would she do? Nothing. She has no friends, no hobbies, no interests, no independence. She & Tim are like conjoined twins. She is such a mess psychologically, most of it her own doing, that she can only address one issue at a time. It’s a long road back but you have to start somewhere and this is the sort of thing that needs professional help, not Dr Tim and Google. I’m not an uncaring person, the exact opposite in fact, but I don’t feel sorry for her. We, a bunch of total strangers, all saw this coming. You reap what you sow.
Exactly. When my son was an infant, I lived for solo trips to Target or groceries or the mall. Just that little bit of freedom made a difference. Never, ever going anywhere alone is just mind-boggling to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t even know if staycations will help. If they couldn’t go anywhere without a nanny with only one kid, will they need two nannies to go anywhere with a baby and Jackson. How many hotel rooms will they need then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Great the bratty kid will add being a competitive jerk to his list of parental induced crap.
Hey Jenn, hi, maybe if you parented your kid instead of going on 25 vacations he wouldn't be having a hard time with his feelings.
I will give the bratty one credit, he told Timmy he needed to go to work....smart kid...very smart.
If you call what Tim does as work. The problem is this kid is getting a distorted view of what constitutes as a job/career. A doofus walking around a carnival with a tattooed middle aged man child with a huge camera filming utter nonsense is a job?!?!?

And you know what Jenn boo bleeping hoo so you have to do what everyone else with kids and jobs do. Not everyone has a damn nanny to help out either. They shouldn't let sociopaths procreate!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olive Garden again? Can't they afford their precious Wine Bar George anymore or are they not allowed in?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you call what Tim does as work. The problem is this kid is getting a distorted view of what constitutes as a job/career. A doofus walking around a carnival with a tattooed middle aged man child with a huge camera filming utter nonsense is a job?!?!?

And you know what Jenn boo bleeping hoo so you have to do what everyone else with kids and jobs do. Not everyone has a damn nanny to help out either. They shouldn't let sociopaths procreate![/B]
Jackson said to Tim that he thought he had to go to work and Tim said no he was staying with him or something like that. Can you imagine when Jackson is in school and they are saying what their parents do for work, and he has to say his dad takes a camera to Disney and puts it on YouTube?
I understand many people vlog and some do make a living from it but most of Jackson’s future classmates are not going to come from vlogging families.

On a different note, I think Tim farted around 7:41, 7:42 in the video and I’m almost certain he says “oops” after the fact lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she need to do a hard cut at 2:10-2:11ish when talking about her caffeine intake? "The only caffeine I've had recently is *hard cut* coffee". Makes you wonder what she blabbed on and on about before pretending coffee is the only caffeine she has (never mind the iced teas and soda you know she's still drinking). But here she is, pretending she's making diet sacrifices to avoid the colic she doesn't even have to deal with herself. Did she forget about her spicy fried pickles and spicy fried shrimp? 🫠

I don’t even know if staycations will help. If they couldn’t go anywhere without a nanny with only one kid, will they need two nannies to go anywhere with a baby and Jackson. How many hotel rooms will they need then.
At what point will they get it through their thick greasy skulls that you can't keep running away from your problems? Reality will catch up and cause a roadblock they won't be able to get around like they've always been able to. I think when you're this deep in denial about very real issues that need to be addressed, no amount of vacation and throwing money at things will make a substantial difference. Cognitive dissonance is knocking on her empty noggin' and she can't keep escaping out the back door.

Reactions: 21
This witch...you isolated yourself from everyone that could help you. You should have stayed single and childless if you can't accept the fact that you are not the center of the universe.
You're killing it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reality is setting in, adulthood is setting in, the tasks of motherhood with 2 kids are setting in. But Jenn hasn't matured and caught up with it yet.

Exactly this! Their lives have been turned upside down. Jackson is now showing the result of T&J's horrible parenting. Now they have to deal with a bratty toddler and a newborn and try to make money vlogging their life with more home vlogs on the horizon since it's going to be harder to film content in the parks. And sorry I have to say Oliver is not a cute baby at all.
What about when both parents work full time have to pay someone at a germ infested daycare another car payment basically, then lose work because the child is sick . Your day doesn’t stop work, then home being a parent. They her especially doesn’t know how good she has it. You both made Jackson a brat, so you reap what you sow. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She & Tim are like conjoined twins.
Conjoined twins that can barely tolerate each other.

I cannot watch it, but this vlog sounds like a lot of bad decisions, made for the wrong reasons and with a healthy dollop of arrogance are coming home to roost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.