The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All in all, Jenn needs a therapist and friends to talk to. That’s my two cents from this annoying AF witch fest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was upset cause she just couldn’t bring herself to cook dinner. You have to wonder if Dimmy contributes to that guilt. He doesn’t seem to be able to cook a damn thing but frozen waffles & a smoothie. He seems to never make lunch. The last thing a mother of a newborn should be concerned about is making every meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly for the betterment of the children I hope she gets the help she needs. They have Tele-therapy, this is the one time I wish there pathetic grifting would reach out to betterhelp.com for a sponsorship, you are raising two children FFS and have ignored your mental health issues for years.
---
She was upset cause she just couldn’t bring herself to cook dinner. You have to wonder if Dimmy contributes to that guilt. He doesn’t seem to be able to cook a damn thing but frozen waffles & a smoothie. He seems to never make lunch. The last thing a mother of a newborn should be concerned about is making every meal.
Tim can prepare butter for his son to eat apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she’s unwilling to drive (frankly if I was that desperate to ditch my baby and I didn’t drive it sure would light a fire under my ass to get back behind the wheel but I guess she’s waiting until beyond rock bottom to get there if ever), she could pick up some hobbies besides scrolling Instagram, shadowbanning and binging Bravo.

Have Dim drive you to a nursery and pick up some cacti or succulents to nurture (maybe that would inspire her to be more maternal? Nah.) Have Dim drop you off at a shelter to volunteer and meet people besides thirsty stans. Take an Uber to the library (since she’s such a voracious reader you guyzzzz, she maybe read half a book in Hawaii!) and check out books or see what activities they offer - libraries are such an underutilized resource. Do some scrapbooking. Learn a new language.

I know, I know, this is all way too much beyond her. If she doesn’t get her ass in therapy to hear from someone besides enabling and coddling Dim and the stans, I don’t know how she doesn’t end up becoming like an unlikeable beyond-stupid version of Brendan Fraser’s character in The Whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I may not have the most popular opinion about some of this, and that is ok. However, I won't begrudge any woman who just had a baby from feeling blue or going through very mild to difficult PPD. It happens, and it isn't all related to common sense ideas like "I have it easy and therefore should shut up and be happy."

Yes, Jenn has it easy compared to most new moms, but the baby blues can still happen to anyone regardless. Cluster nursing, being with the baby all day and every day (yes, even when you 'signed up for it') can be difficult and mentally challenging. It doesn't matter if you are well-off, never had to work, work all the time, struggle financially, etc. - it happens regardless.

The thing with Jenn that bothers me is that had she dealt with her anxiety years ago and was an independent woman before having kids, she would be in a better state now with the FOMO and "me time" stuff. She has to rely on her husband to do that for her (for years and years). Before I had my kids, I was working (and continued to work) full time, drove myself places, went out by myself to shop for baby items or decor items or groceries, and I went out with friends and not my entire family or my husband. That was my "me time" that she is currently desperately craving. Also, her isolation from other people, family, and not having close mom friends makes this even worse. She should be out meeting up with friends in the morning to walk the babies in the stroller and chat. Maybe invite a friend over to hang out at the house, have lunch, confide stress to, etc.

I wonder if she fully communicates this stuff to Tim, or if these vlogs are how she does it. She films these crying sessions when he isn't around, and pours her heart out to the viewers awkwardly, while Tim says it was a great day and downplays everything when he is back on camera with her. Does he even know she puts this stuff out there?

p.s - I am not saying she wouldn't have baby blues or PPD if she just hung out with friends. I just think her FOMO is something that could be helped if she had her own things to do and her own friends, AND drove.
I haven’t watched the vlog yet but has she had any vistors (not paid nanny)? Friends of hers popping in while Tim is out filming and making coffee for her while chatting a chat? I doubt it. It’s no wonders she’s struggling to watch the footage of Tim out at the carnival having fun. I know she’s burnt her own bridges with friendships but you can see why she would be struggling

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They don’t seem like they do any communicating and when they do, neither listens to the other. And neither have the ability to empathize. This is a hot mess. Even the healthiest of relationships can be strained during periods like this, and I don’t know how they can deny they don’t resent each other. What they have isn’t love, it’s just unhealthy codependency.

Also holy tit on that amount of butter. This whole family is just so nasty and unhealthy.
100%
I had a baby last summer, he is almost 9 months old. My partner works at night so I don’t have anyone else to get up and do the night feedings (not really needed so much now with him being 9 months old) or the diaper changes and there were times that it did bother me. I understood that my partner is working to provide for us, making decent money driving a truck overnight (he is home during the day and on the weekends just gone overnight) and there were still feelings of resentment for a bit.
The thing is, I have people I could talk to about this in real life and was able to work through these feelings. Jenn is just talking into a camera and not actually working through any feelings.
She needs therapy.

I also think they would benefit more from a housekeeper than a nanny.

Reactions: 18
It’s definitely FOMO, but I think there was a minute of honest sadness in there too. She has no one outside Tim and the kids. We’ve said it here before, not one real female friend to confide in. I think she just realized it. Not knocking having male friends, but sometimes you need a female who can relate. She said she wanted her day to herself to do something. Well what? All she had to do was chores, because she has no one to ring up and be like let’s go for a coffee. Come over and see the baby. It’s pretty sad. Just my opinion. Not even like she can go for a drive by herself. I’d crack up in that situation
Yep. She had to day to herself and couldn't come up with anything fun to do. She convinced herself that was due to needing to run 3 loads of laundry and 2 loads of dishes. Those of us who actually adult know that those types of chores actually take very little time and effort. It's a very sad excuse from a very lonely isolated person.

Reactions: 26
I'm not going to make light of post Partum depression cause it does hit and its awful. But we are talking J4dinners here. This is true FOMO. And instead of uploading the megacon video it's all Jenn. Once again if they upload it at any point now it's after the fact.

Timmy we know you read here it's time to put the camera down and get your wife the help she needs. Think of those 2 beautiful children.

• Heart
I do think it’s possible that she has the legit baby blues. Which is totally understandable. And I do think she desperately needs a friend but that’s not gonna happen.

I think where she sounds like a brat is saying that Tim gets to go out and do fun stuff while she has to stay home and nurse. Wasn’t she the one complaining she didn’t get a maternity leave? Well you have one. How about just chilling and trying to enjoy your new baby. And is Tim really having fun at a carnival or MegaCon? With her probably texting him 500x? You know he’s sweating trying to rush back.

She should just switch to formula and pass him off to a nanny so she can go back to gallivanting with Tim every day. (I don’t think there is anything wrong with formula, I am sincerely saying this)

She is unreal complaining about Tim going out and having “fun” while she is home with a new baby. Going out to film is his job. Every video can’t be a Target and Olive-Garden-Diarrhea video. She is so damned spoiled.

Jackson is not having a hard time adapting, he’s just 3, Jenn is.
If you can’t bear the thought of your husband going off to ‘work’ and leaving you to look after the ‘miracle’ children why in the name of god did you ever have children in the first place? My husband went off at 8am and came home at 6pm, I often didn’t have access to our car but I did it. This is what mums around the world do day in day out. What makes it so hard for you Jenn? You need to grow up, and quick. You’re supposed to be the adult here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Too bad she burned the bridge with her friend Kayleigh. She’s also in for MegaCon repping her retail store. It could have been a nice visit.

Reactions: 9
Oh no, no, no, no. Tim, you bleeping asshole. Your baby is 3 weeks old. You did NOT compare your children and imply that $liver is better than J$. duck you, you stupid duck. Jenn: J$ is a picky eater. Tim: Do you know who is not picky? This guy. $liver. J$ CAN HEAR YOU!!!! You are already doing real damage to that kid. What the actual duck is wrong with these people?!?!

And J$ is a picky eater because of you. Because you make him the same brown tit separate from the meals you eat . Because you have some weird insane food obsession with him. He picks it up from you.
He's comparing a three week old who drinks only boob juice/formula with a three year old who's picky as three year olds can be, I remember mine liking something her dad had for lunch and he had leftover for dinner and she declared it yucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really doesn't see how good she has it. She is able to stay home and raise her children. But she doesn't want to stay home. Then get the help you need so you can drive again. I worked nights when my children were small but that didn't stop me from grocery shopping, cleaning and cooking. Normal Mom chores we all do. These 2 assets should never have had children. And Jenn you burned all your bridges so friends, family, anyone who can help is out of the picture. So sad.

Reactions: 23
If you can’t bear the thought of your husband going off to ‘work’ and leaving you to look after the ‘miracle’ children why in the name of god did you ever have children in the first place? My husband went off at 8am and came home at 6pm, I often didn’t have access to our car but I did it. This is what mums around the world do day in day out. What makes it so hard for you Jenn? You need to grow up, and quick. You’re supposed to be the adult here.
Yep.

My mother was similar to you when I was little. My father had our only car and he'd take it to work 8-6 like your DH. So if my mom and I needed to go anywhere, we'd walk to the bus stop and take the bus downtown or whatever... to go to the doctor, or pay bills, etc. OR we'd just walk - to the grocery store, to the library, etc. - and these were probably like 45-mins walks to places in all sorts of weather (snow, rain, etc.)

I know this was up north at the time, and Jenn is not likely to do that given where they live in Lake Nona and doubtful she'd ride the bus ... BUT don't they have another vehicle sitting there in the garage?

She's going to have to learn to suck it up for the sake of her children and start driving again.

Like someone else mentioned above, she's had plenty of time to fix some of her issues BEFORE they had kids... ya know, being infertile and all.

But now the tit is hitting the literal fan and it's only going to get worse if she doesn't get herself in the right place mentally.

ETA: I 100% agree with @Forest. I don't discount PPD but it's Jenn we're talking about. She's cried wolf for so many years about so many things, it's hard to take anything she says seriously at this point. So it's likely 90% true FOMO and 10% PPD, given her history.

And this is why you don't cry wolf, Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even if she’s unwilling to drive (frankly if I was that desperate to ditch my baby and I didn’t drive it sure would light a fire under my ass to get back behind the wheel but I guess she’s waiting until beyond rock bottom to get there if ever), she could pick up some hobbies besides scrolling Instagram, shadowbanning and binging Bravo.

Have Dim drive you to a nursery and pick up some cacti or succulents to nurture (maybe that would inspire her to be more maternal? Nah.) Have Dim drop you off at a shelter to volunteer and meet people besides thirsty stans. Take an Uber to the library (since she’s such a voracious reader you guyzzzz, she maybe read half a book in Hawaii!) and check out books or see what activities they offer - libraries are such an underutilized resource. Do some scrapbooking. Learn a new language.

I know, I know, this is all way too much beyond her. If she doesn’t get her ass in therapy to hear from someone besides enabling and coddling Dim and the stans, I don’t know how she doesn’t end up becoming like an unlikeable beyond-stupid version of Brendan Fraser’s character in The Whale.
Are there no mother & baby groups in the US? We have post natal groups here in the U.K. where you’re put in touch with other mums in the same position with the same age babies. It can be a life saver

Reactions: 9
Are there no mother & baby groups in the US? We have post natal groups here in the U.K. where you’re put in touch with other mums in the same position with the same age babies. It can be a life saver
I think the issue here is that Jenn doesn’t want time to herself, she wants time, away from the house, with Tim. And I do understand this, wanting one on one time with just your spouse and not the kids but most parents with two small children are not getting a whole lot of time to just themselves.
If they didn’t burn bridges with all their friends and family, it would be easy to have one of them come and stay with the kids while Tim and Jenn had a date night or went out to the parks for a bit.

They definitely did not consider any of this even though they had almost a year to come up with a plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It might be post partum but I just think it's everything else. We guessed she would be like this. The problem is her diet, how spoiled they have become and her FOMO. Spoiled also with Jackson sleeping so much and now he wants to be like a regular boy. I also think that this breakdown could be caused from some of the hired help leaving. She definitely has issues that need therapy but they are just intensified now and it looks like post partum depression but I think it's just as we guessed, everything coming to halt. She was living on a constant vacation and so her lifestyle is completely out of reality. I have never seen anyone needing to go on so many vacations and thinking about it when they have a newborn? Dim went to that stupid fair, she was jealous of that?
Dim is not attached to that baby and that is not helping.
They both need therapy and not talking to weirdo strangers through a camera.
I feel bad if it is post partum but I honestly just think she has become a spoiled brat.
Oh and Ginn...yes Jackson used to eat everything but then you started plopping fries in front of him to keep him quiet, so he doesn't know what he likes now. He doesn't like nutritious food and he is bored with junk food because it's not a treat anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s just unwilling to admit this is reality and she can only escape so much of it. Welcome to life Ginn. You birthed it, you bear it. It’s so irresponsible and disgusting that they procreated twice (and let’s seriously hope not any more).

She needs to be able to practice doing some things alone but of course she’s too dependent on Dim and he’s too controlling and enabling. Seriously seems depressing AF, but hey happiness is measured by cuntcierge cruises and Gucci sweaters, right? 🥴

I just don’t understand how they haven’t put any thought into what happens if Dim bites the dust. I’m guessing they’re the kind of parents that assume their kids will take on the burden of caring for her incompetent ass, but that’s quite a gamble and tit reason for anyone to procreate. 🙄 They might be more willing to take care of their egg donor if she bothered being a nurturing mother who has any sort of protective instincts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenn get yourself some friends that aren’t fellow vloggers. Join a mothers group and see what the real world is like! Debrief to real parents and not to a camera and crazy deluded Stans. Seek real advice from actual people, rather than researching from Dr google. Oh, and bleeping start driving again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.