The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

My mother was similar to you when I was little. My father had our only car and he'd take it to work 8-6 like your DH. So if my mom and I needed to go anywhere, we'd walk to the bus stop and take the bus downtown or whatever... to go to the doctor, or pay bills, etc. OR we'd just walk - to the grocery store, to the library, etc. - and these were probably like 45-mins walks to places in all sorts of weather (snow, rain, etc.)

I know this was up north at the time, and Jenn is not likely to do that given where they live in Lake Nona and doubtful she'd ride the bus ... BUT don't they have another vehicle sitting there in the garage?

She's going to have to learn to suck it up for the sake of her children and start driving again.

Like someone else mentioned above, she's had plenty of time to fix some of her issues BEFORE they had kids... ya know, being infertile and all.

But now the tit is hitting the literal fan and it's only going to get worse if she doesn't get herself in the right place mentally.

ETA: I 100% agree with @Forest. I don't discount PPD but it's Jenn we're talking about. She's cried wolf for so many years about so many things, it's hard to take anything she says seriously at this point. So it's likely 90% true FOMO and 10% PPD, given her history.

And this is why you don't cry wolf, Jenn.
Was about to say the same thing. She likes the exaggerate for sympathy. I’m wondering if she has had plenty of me time and had to watch the baby for one day.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how J$ is only really clingy with Tim, kids usually get really clingy with their primary care giver when a new baby comes along- interesting how he doesn't seem to really care about any attention from Jenn. Also, Jenn's little cry for attention was so infuriating yes many people have 2 and more children all over the world, no you aren't killing it as you basically failed with the first one, have multiple people to help you and your only job is editing a small video twice a week that doesn't require any special effects and is pretty standard in comparison to alot of other youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are seriously setting the kid up for a bad accident (again) to happen. Also I see they've got yet another boiled-over water stain on their stovetop. 😆
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 5.06.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 5.07.34 PM.png

Ollie certainly doesn’t like having a camera shoved in his face, does he?! Don’t think I have ever seen a more pi$$ed off looking baby.
Not to mention he had quite a tumultuous 49 months in her festering womb getting squished by her ginormous stomach and bulging intestines that saw more traffic than LA highways during rush hour, plus her lovely constant diet of caffeine/sugar/sodium/seafood.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ollie certainly doesn’t like having a camera shoved in his face, does he?! Don’t think I have ever seen a more pi$$ed off looking baby.
He looked like he is already over all their tit. Poor thing had to listen to her dumb ass for 9 months and has had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This vlog pissed me off more than any others. She is the one that was crying and lying about having babies. She wasn't even home a day and was complaining and wanted to go out and about everywhere.
Stop trying to get sympathy from strangers. You are a grown woman responsible for 2 children now that asked for sympathy when you thought you couldn't have any! Grow up! You are not supposed to be in a hotel every 2 weeks.... even rich people don't do that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone notice how J$ is only really clingy with Tim, kids usually get really clingy with their primary care giver when a new baby comes along- interesting how he doesn't seem to really care about any attention from Jenn. Also, Jenn's little cry for attention was so infuriating yes many people have 2 and more children all over the world, no you aren't killing it as you basically failed with the first one, have multiple people to help you and your only job is editing a small video twice a week that doesn't require any special effects and is pretty standard in comparison to alot of other youtubers.
He couldn't even give a tit about getting a sticker from her sing-songy ass in Target while her crotch got filmed and she decided to leave that in (as a gift for her sad NSFW subreddit stans? 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dim says Buddy wants to make "a thousand eggs".
Ginn who has reappeared after doing who the duck knows what, tells Buddy, who they've spent his whole life spoiling with unnecessary crap and expensive luxuries, that eggs are expensive (this coming from the human trash compactor who basically ate a dozen eggs all by herself while still pregnant cause she was "craving eggs you guyzzzzzz") and asks Buddy if he knows how much eggs are.

witch, do YOU even know how much eggs are? If you're going to shame him on the price of eggs, maybe just buy plastic eggs (oh wait, you already have a whole bunch of those that you keep buying every year). JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 5.26.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 5.30.24 PM.png

At least he ignored her stupid shaming questions. He was probably thinking, "Screw you Jennifer, don't lecture me on the cost of eggs."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Are eggs still expensive over there because they have been under $3 for a while now here in the midwest.

Reactions: 7
Ginn who has reappeared after doing who the duck knows what, asks Buddy, who they've spent his whole life spoiling with unnecessary crap and expensive luxuries, tells Buddy eggs are expensive (this coming from the human trash compactor who basically ate a dozen eggs all by herself while still pregnant cause she was "craving eggs you guyzzzzzz") and asks Buddy if he knows how much eggs are.

witch, do YOU even know how much eggs are? If you're going to shame him on the price of eggs, maybe just buy plastic eggs (oh wait, you already have a whole bunch of those that you keep buying every year). JFC.
View attachment 2074447View attachment 2074449

At least he ignored her stupid shaming questions. He was probably thinking, "Screw you Jennifer, don't lecture me on the cost of eggs."
Never mind that they rented an actual Jeep and paid $125 for a crappy safari supposedly for the kid. Eggs are too expensive though. Jenn, I’m really tired of helping you out there—walmart sells fake wooden eggs that you can paint or color with markers. They also have chalkboard painted eggs you can decorate with chalk. You’re welcome.

I’m at the final Harmonious in UK if any of the Unwell 3 are here. I know from insta that Kyle Pallo is here, but I haven’t seen any vloggers at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never mind that they rented an actual Jeep and paid $125 for a crappy safari supposedly for the kid. Eggs are too expensive though. Jenn, I’m really tired of helping you out there—walmart sells fake wooden eggs that you can paint or color with markers. They also have chalkboard painted eggs you can decorate with chalk. You’re welcome.

I’m at the final Harmonious in UK if any of the Unwell 3 are here. I know from insta that Kyle Pallo is here, but I haven’t seen any vloggers at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Enjoy! I actually liked harmonious. Enchantment, no. Do punch or trip a vlogger if ya see one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Are eggs still expensive over there because they have been under $3 for a while now here in the midwest.
Ginn's always way behind on the news cycle (if she's ever aware of any news at all) and she probably came across a super outdated Instagram post about eggs being expensive randomly. 🤡 Eggs are still pricey in my neck of the woods but that's pretty much how it goes with everything around here. 😅

Then she loves to belatedly share the 'news' and say "woooooow, I had noooooo idea!" *head tilt*
But she knew within like seconds when it broke that Tom and Raquel had a months-long affair on Vanderpump Rules. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree Jenn has FOMO. Well, in general moms of newborns miss out. The difference is most women understand this and know a) it's temporary because kids are infants for only so long and b) don't mind it too much because they are happy to be spending time with their baby. I remember feeling a bit sad when I was constantly nursing my first born because he took FOREVER to eat, and I felt like I missed out on warm meals, conversations at family parties, etc. But that time passed, and when my second was born any FOMO I had was gone because I realized how fast the baby stage is, and I relished being with him because I knew I wasn't going to have any more kids.
I think a lot of our frustration with Jenn also stems from the fact that the Trackers have no self-awareness. We know that there are a ton of people watching their videos who have raised kids in circumstances that are much worse than they are facing. Neither of them seems to be grateful for what they have nor do anything to improve what they are unhappy with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ginn who has reappeared after doing who the duck knows what, tells Buddy, who they've spent his whole life spoiling with unnecessary crap and expensive luxuries, that eggs are expensive (this coming from the human trash compactor who basically ate a dozen eggs all by herself while still pregnant cause she was "craving eggs you guyzzzzzz") and asks Buddy if he knows how much eggs are.

View attachment 2074447View attachment 2074449

1680484839766.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really hope the nanny/nannies they hire get fed up and start quitting. Just walking off the job. A fussy baby, a hyper toddler, a frustrated Dim with super wonky eye leads to Dim having to stay home and film sporadic and pointless home vlogs with no future rewatchability and Jenn having no time to edit. Welcome to the real world as it all comes crashing down!
---

Unless he gets an invite from one of the cows he chats with on his boring middle of nowhere back roads vlogs.
View attachment 2073303
Remind me Ginn the useless cow

• Haha
I really don’t get this whole poor me/ pity party/ fishing for sympathy spiel she does for the camera thing. Yes, I get it newborns are hard, but apart from the FOMO, she never really said what the problem really is! What?, can’t sleep for 12 hours a day? Has to do laundry and do dishes? Missing out on real housewives? Can’t cope being home alone? Get with the real world. This is parenting. Prioritise you stupid, entitled princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.