The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEY DIDNT GO TO J$'S EASTER EGG HUNT?????

Tell me you hate your child without telling me you hate your child, apparently. Poor kid :(
The Easter egg hunt that he was worried about. These two should not be parents.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t with the fake ZZ plant from West Elm — ZZ plants are like in the top 3 easiest house plants to keep alive and care for (and help clean the air and all that good stuff) — I’m looking at one right now I water like once a month which looks basically as good as that fake one. If you’re going to get a fake plant, at least pick one in place of a hard to maintain plant like a fiddle leaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be a core memory for Jenn though, like how her favorite memory of Bandit was something she wasn't at either.

Why would you tell the whole freaking world that you willingly are missing out on all these memories with your child. Don't go to his swim classes, don't go to his gym classes or apparently events at said classes. I worked 10 hours one day last week and went straight to my kid's band concert, in the high school's gym because it was for all the school bands which was something that did give me anxiety, but I did it because I love my kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm just sayin', if you have time to paint on your brows with paprika then you have time to run a brush through your unwashed hair. If you've been at home pitying yourself for "not knowing what to do with yourself" then why do you look like you just got done fighting off a bear or accidentally golf-carting through a tornado?
View attachment 2074401 View attachment 2074399

These two would be the first to pat themselves on the back and say they'll support their kid figuring out who he is as a person but then shame him for not liking food that "EVERY CHILD LIKES" (and then comparing him to his baby brother who hasn't even had a chance yet to become 'picky'). "You're unique but we need you to be like everyone else to make OUR lives easier." Of course they'll whine that he doesn't like tater tots anymore (like EVERY KID), but still won't share their stupid Purple Carrot vegan meals with him either.

Good thing they have all the freaking time in the world to waddle down the aisles of Publix which means they have time to get creative about food and recipes to try that the kid WOULD like. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Holy tit these photos look like the “People of Wal-Mart“ videos on YT. Not shaming Walmarket as we go there sometimes as well, but damn she looks rough.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A $165 pot when they hardly ever even use a pot when Ginn burns cooks. Interestingly, Dim was using another pot initially which totally would have fit 8 eggs to be boiled, but then switched to the overpriced pot that Ginn will find a way to ruin anyway?
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.19.54 PM.png

---
"A 5.5 qt pot that replaces your stock pot, dutch oven, saucepot, roasting rack, steamer, colander, braiser, spoon rest"
When was the last time they even used any of the above during the same meal-preparation anyway? Thanksgiving?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup, buddy boy is squaring into a right little asshole, purposefully ruining folded things and refusing to not just slump all over the place while hanging on the old man. It's not cute. He's not endearing and people are going to notice. They made him this way and I'm sorry that happened, but this little tit is being unleashed on the world making him soon to be lots of people's problem. And they act surprised that he's a brat. The kid identifies with Dim, and Dimmy won't do his bleeping job.
Gin is just pissed because she's no longer the center and her baby still looks like a pissed off potato and that isn't what she Insta-envisioned at all. She wants so many things that require effort and is incandescent with petulance that it has to be her effort and we're not doing that.
I see that they've already started with the narcissist competition pitting between children while not actually being present as parents. That'll turn out great.
But they've got the Insta pot du jour or whatever. Success!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, that is pathetic. They even said how well the baby does in the carrier. Tim could have carried the baby and stood outside some while Jenn watched J, or vice versa. Not like they didn't have the baby with them in vlogs last week in public... but they could have still taken turns going in to watch J. Are they afraid of seeing him with other kids or dealing with a tantrum or something? Is Jenn embarrassed to see other moms there when she sends her nanny with her kid? Trying to figure out what their problem is, besides probably just having zero interest.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s
You guyzzzzz, Ginn probably had to feed Big Babe AND load the dishwasher AND fold laundry AND wipe her own ass yesterday AND today!!! It's sooooo hard, she's the first person in the history of life going through this, okaaay? It's too overwhelming to even finish writing a description! This job is so stressful!
damn you hit the nail right on the head! (As I just watched todays blog)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only the Trackers could complicate an egg hunt into a “practice run” and then subsequently miss the actual event. Those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So she went through this whole speech before $liver came out saying she was gonna be home for awhile until he got all his shots, but this baby had been quite a few places in its first month. I mean that beep weekend she was out so I don’t get it. Now she’s upset she can’t go anywhere. She could have gone to the Easter Egg hunt. Or $jackson’s swim or whatever class he goes to.
Then why does Tim have $liver attached to him while they’re at Target? The baby has been out for less than a month and she’s already over it. She’s the one that kept saying she wanted another. I like how she keeps saying she home by herself. Then says, “oh well the baby is here”. WTF? Then Tim seemed over it when she asks him what he got to eat and she says chicken Parmesan and he doesn’t even look up and just says, “yeah”. I think she’s one of those women that like the attention from being pregnant, but isn’t interested too much afterwards. I know there’s a name for it, but I can’t remember what it is. These two are awfull people. I feel so bad for those kids.

Reactions: 20
Back when that weird Jeep rental video came up, I thought then that this stuff was probably more for Jenn than it ever was for J. If TPD was going to meet Tim with J, Jenn probably wanted to go and was having major FOMO. The Rivian test drive, the Jeep drive, the safari, Target trips, Jenn picking PF Chang's and Olive Garden that she had Tim pick up, etc. I keep thinking all of this is Tim grapsing at straws trying to make her happy and trying to keep her from crying and getting upset. Meanwhile, J is having a rough time and they seem to be grasping at what to do with him in the same way. What a mess. Material things, shopping, and food don't solve their issues but they keep trying it.

Reactions: 25
Cry me a river, Jen :rolleyes:

I probably should have more sympathy but I don't. A lot of mom's have it worse that J4D. I do suspect there is some postpartum depression going on. I had suspected as much when they had J$. I don't think they ever really dealt with the problem the first time around other than bandaiding it up with staycations and it's rearing it's ugly head again. I really hope they don't have another one for Jen's mental health and for those babies. I'm from the Houston area originally so when I hear about untreated postpartum I instantly think of Andrea Yates. Not that I think J4D is near as bad off as Yates was, but it makes me grimace thinking they didn't even address those issues before having a second one.

And I don't care if I get flak but that is one ugly baby. Shouldn't be surprised since their first cherub looks like a bratty little mouth breather. And I am thinking the reason we got that dramatic cut is because someone was throwing an epic fit when they didn't win their egg hunt.

Tim Tracker 126: It's So Hard Being Useless, Guyz

Reactions: 19
So i don’t think the MD ever said Oliver has colic.

While talking about eliminating caffein helps colicky babies, she said she read it… didn’t she originally say the doc told her to stop drinking caffeine?

that woman lies like a rug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because it just can't be said enough - she needs therapy and she needs a lot of it. And it's just a sad state of affairs that so many simpletons admire them as the definition of a healthy couple, exceptional parents, healthy family, and a bullshit facade of a life to be envious about.

And these two are seriously terrible and toxic for each other, they nurture each other's worst traits. They both need to go through a codependency program. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.