The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's incredibly fucked up. I watched the video for a few minutes and I had to turn it off. They make my stomach turn and my blood boil. These two are bleeping clowns. Absolute clowns. They shouldn't around children.

Reactions: 27
Ginn feigns astonishment that she didn't know that the Sanskrit word for cheetah is chita. WOW no way! She barely even knows what time zone she's in, obviously, she wouldn't know this random fact. She's such an obnoxious narrator. Also, the optics of a white witch in a wifebeater and a trucker hat who attended an "urban" party talking about Africa and a prevalence of illnesses is cringe but I loved how awkward she felt talking about the "a lot of uh illnesses" when she looks like she herself is carrying at least 8 communicable diseases on a good day.

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.39.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.43.37 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ginn feigns astonishment that she didn't know that the Sanskrit word for cheetah is chita. WOW no way! She barely even knows what time zone she's in, obviously, she wouldn't know this random fact. She's such an obnoxious narrator. Also, the optics of a white witch in a wifebeater and a trucker hat who attended an "urban" party talking about Africa and a prevalence of illnesses is cringe but I loved how awkward she felt talking about the "a lot of uh illnesses" when she looks like she herself is carrying at least 8 communicable diseases on a good day.

View attachment 2063259

View attachment 2063262
Meanwhile she likely has COVID for the 9th time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously y’all where the duck did the baby disappear to during the safari???

The baby and the carrier is gone from the jeep during the safari, but the base is left in the jeep. Then the baby is back with them at the restaurant as they are pushing the stroller in the reflection of the window.

Reactions: 14
The baby is only convenient to have around nearby in public when she can literally use it as a prop to breastfeed as she chows down on spicy fried pickles and spicy fried shrimp.

Reactions: 24
Seriously y’all where the duck did the baby disappear to during the safari???

The baby and the carrier is gone from the jeep during the safari, but the base is left in the jeep. Then the baby is back with them at the restaurant as they are pushing the stroller in the reflection of the window.
Maybe that theme park guy was taking care of the baby while they were at the safari.
All I know is that they have been acting weird AF since this baby came. Bizarre vlogs, catering so much to Jackpot, eating out as if they don't have a newborn. Not acting like people who have to feed and change a baby every few hours at night. Really really weird... including the stupid Jeep rental.
We thought they would ignore Jackpot when the baby came but I think it's the other way around.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Dang you beat me to it! 😂🤣
Did anyone see what looked like J’s reflection in her sunglasses around the 11 minute mark? It’s in her left lens in the screenshot below, right after the point where she’s “upset” that all the animals have been on Tim’s side - it looks like he has his back to her and I can’t figure out if she has him in her lap or if he’s standing in front of her somehow. Do safaris like this typically have stops in the middle where you can get out of your car and hand off your week-old baby or move your kid from the back seat to the front seat??

View attachment 2063248
I’m pretty sure it looks like he’s on her lap.

Reactions: 10
They are the worst parents who seem completely oblivious to how awful and crappy they are

Reactions: 18
Gin’s comment about sitting in the backseat of the car with J till the second baby arrived and how it’s killing her not being able to sit in the backseat 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow everything you think it couldn't get worse.....

So they did leave their newborn to some stranger to go on a safari tour which Jackson didn't even enjoy. He looked bored everytine they showed him. I mean it's nice that they finally do something with him but why now?? If they wanna do exclusively things with him why not only one parent.... But yeah I know why 🙄

And it's so strange how less he talks and that he barely response with 3.5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a few comments about the pricing. Compared to other similar I've seen of drive through safari's, this place dose not seem worth it for what they showed.

Also, how does anyone NOT know the difference between a goat and a sheep? The only thing they have similar is that they have four legs and compared to cows or pigs, they are smaller.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Just caught up an cannot believe they left the baby someplace, a baby that is supposedly a "miracle" a baby that they were soooooo worried about being in the NCIU, like what the fk is wrong with these two

So am guessing this is the new thing, baby starts crying an they are like well FK this, so they ditch him wherever they can so they can keep filming

Say here's an idea, maybe STAY THE FK AT HOME, you know so your baby can settle, instead of renting jeeps so you can drive about safara parks, I honestly hope the jeep was scratched or something so they had a huge bill to pay for it

Reactions: 21
No way is she ‘exclusively’ breast feeding if they left Big Baby with someone else!

Surely they would make sure he had a bottle just in case they ran into a problem? The blinging borrowed jeep breaking down for example

Reactions: 20
i wonder if they got rid of the baby because Jackson doesn’t like the crying?

if they took a brand new baby on a safari, they are absolutely going to take him on a cruise the moment he turns 6 months.
If it were up to them, they would have gone from the NICU straight to the cruise terminal.

they will of course have an entourage because they can’t have their hourly feeding interrupted by changing a diaper.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
i wonder if they got rid of the baby because Jackson doesn’t like the crying?
Well he would have fucked up that amazing safari footage as well. I still cannot believe they ditched the newborn baby for an entire hour to drive through that.

Also, I might be in the minority here, I think it was incredibly dangerous to have J$ seemingly standing in front of Jenn during the safari ride. That wasn't a car that Tim was used to driving. Even Tim mentioned the big tires made it handle differently. They were driving on unpaved roads. If something weird would have happened and the airbag went off, well, I guess they'd have some compelling hospital footage or worse. They just don't think about their actions. Worst parents ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.