The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember way back when she didn’t go places with Dim because she didn’t want to be on camera? Yet now she’s the FOMO queen and ditches her week old baby instead of missing a safari that they could come to at any time in the future since they have no jobs. Dim and J$ could have just gone themselves. Or they could have used his pass and just gone to animal kingdom’s safari. Can’t wait for the report on how much he spent on gas and all the complaining that goes with it. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Can someone please clarify.

Was this the weekend of March 10 - 12
or March 17 - 19??

Still too early to be dragging d’Oliver to Target and 4 Rivers BBQ. And then, the next day, an hour’s drive from home to the Safari and lunch place.

Talk about all the germs, viruses and varying temperatures (indoor and outdoors) he was exposed to in just these two days.

Did anyone catch that when Tim was returning the Jeep he said that the next time he would get a Jeep where the entire roof came off (soft cloth top)??

Right. You want to expose your newborn son to all of the weather elements, gases and emissions of the road! Got it.

THIS just confirms that the Jeep rental had ZERO to do with Jackson and 100% to do with Tim having fun instead of adulting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn’t they say everyone that would be around the baby had to get that one shot? (I can’t recall the name) but Tim had his when she was pregnant with Jackson. Makes me wonder if they are even allowing the grand parents to see little toe nail

But yet they drag the baby up and down the streets of central Florida. Old school parents used to stay in for 6 weeks, fully clothed for mama and baby, thick socks no matter the temp outside. Hats, caps, and mittens. Me… I didn’t go by that exactly, but I still had enough sense to keep my baby home unless it was absolutely necessary to bring her out. Ay yi yi 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
So she basically put her newborns life in the hands of practical strangers 😲 (if the assumptions are correct) some times you guys kill me with the theories, and assumptions, but this time I’m with you guys lol. Where is that baby?!?!?

nothing they did had to be done now. Why couldn’t they do this in let’s say… July? August? For Jackson’s birthday perhaps. Sacrificing one kid to make the other happy. Jackson’s ass will just have to deal with having the baby around.

welp we know who is the favorite child.

ETA: I’m not trusting ANYBODY except my mom, and my spouse with my 2 week old baby. GTFOHWTBS
Most of the time with these guys it's not really a theory or an assumption...but instead fact, like this vlog the baby was quite literally not shown in any significant event, it was clearly with someone else and likely a nanny given their history with family and friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This new video is boring AF. I’m sure Jackson can’t see a damn thing or animal being strapped in behind his fat mom blocking the view of everything. I’m wondering if Oliver must be screaming at home with his colic and the only way they can soothe him is to be riding in a car. That baby has probably spent more time riding in a vehicle than actually being home. How is she getting him on a schedule?
I was that way as a baby. I didn’t sleep through the night until I was 9 months old. My mom wanted to give me back. 🤣. To this day, I have the worst heartburn. Riding in a car makes me sleepy instantly.

Reactions: 12
There is definitely no baby there at 12 min in and Jenn is using both her hands- so he is not with her. WTF?
---
Ok- I rewatched- no baby at the 3 min mark- this is after checked in to pay. Nanny must have stayed behind at the building there with the NEWBORN for their HOUR long adventure.
This kid will have attachment issues in the future. Probably an anxious attachment style.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t they say everyone that would be around the baby had to get that one shot? (I can’t recall the name) but Tim had his when she was pregnant with Jackson. Makes me wonder if they are even allowing the grand parents to see little toe nail

But yet they drag the baby up and down the streets of central Florida. Old school parents used to stay in for 6 weeks, fully clothed for mama and baby, thick socks no matter the temp outside. Hats, caps, and mittens. Me… I didn’t go by that exactly, but I still had enough sense to keep my baby home unless it was absolutely necessary to bring her out. Ay yi yi 🤦‍♀️
Yeah, pertussis/whooping cough (Tdap vaccine). I got that vaccine when my first nephew was born. The booster isn't needed for adults except for every few years so I'm hoping the reason Dimmy didn't even get his until his first kid was already more than 3 years old (and same with Ginn) is that he'd already gotten the vaccine years prior when his brother had kids. But considering how little these two village idiots hang out with other family and other kids, they probably wouldn't think to get that vaccine. Obviously it would suck to have these two as one's parents, but I wouldn't even want them as an uncle/aunt. A dead worm would provide more warmth and depth as an aunt than Ginn and Dim would be that uncle that inspires memes.

---
Ginn confuses gerbils and guinea pigs (she can't even remember which it was she read on the website that they'd be feeding) and then she's all like "you don't even know what guinea pigs are, right Buddddddy?!?!?!"
Buddy: 😶

Buddy if he could talk: Me, Jennifer. I'm the guinea pig. You use me as an experiment to exploit and manipulate and love-bomb and neglect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
She did say a clean house directly affects her mental wellbeing. Well, I guess that picture of all the filth, clutter, hoarding, and excess is a glimpse into the mind of Jenn. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe we are assuming her statement meant A clean house gives her anxiety thats why the house looks like a pigsty. She doesn’t mind living in a cluttered mess because their lives are a cluttered mess.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just when I thought they couldn’t get any lower…they pawn off their second miracle child. Makes me sick & angry. He’s a newborn for crying out loud!

• Sad
I hope not. It's rather bumpy and there are times where she's holding the camera with one hand and showing the camel food with the other.
Like I said I didn’t watch. and I’ve never been there. When I did it with my kids, we were on paved roads and never did it with a baby that had breathing issues shortly before. But it sounds like I was wrong and tattlers figured it out again.

I couldn’t imagine doing that with my 2 week old. And then to leave the fresh baby with someone else while you take your spoiled “toddler” in his special keep ride. I’d be terrified of something happening when I wasn’t there. Or baby getting taken. My horomones wouldn’t have tolerated it. The maternal instincts to be near my baby were too strong. It was always hard to see someone that wasn’t my husband hold them or walk around with them.

Tim could have just taken J$. But FOMO Jenn strikes again. Or she could have stayed out of the safari with the baby. But she can’t be on her own.

They are unbelievably detached from their kids, especially a newborn. I know adults that had parents like that and the effects long term for them and their siblings have not been good (parents were always gone, never took kids on trips, left them with anyone and everyone, half-assed birthdays and holidays, never went to their activities and then love-bombed constantly when called out).

Reactions: 25
Ginn in the "It's Been One Week" home vlog when she's sitting in the Tesla waiting for Dimmy to get her PF Changs for her where she brings up how hard it is to not be all up in her spawns' space like a stage-5 clinger:
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 7.37.45 PM.png

Ginn in this vlog: "byeeeee Lil' Babe, we're just going to leave you somewhere, who knows where, and I won't give a flying duck that you're not even in the car with us, let alone being breathed upon by me if I could physically squeeze my rolls in between the two car seats!"

They have a mirror for the car seat in the Tesla (screenshot from the "It's Been One Week" vlog), but I guess the witch is fine forgetting to pretend she has separation anxiety in a car from her spawn on a bumpy hour-long safari ride after at least an hour long drive, including on the highway, to the bumpy safari ride.
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 7.41.26 PM.png

She vacillates between being ridiculously overbearing with the kids to being completely detached. Those kids are going to need a lot of therapy when they're old enough, but of course they won't get it. And the generational cycle of toxicity and terrible parenting and unhealthy boundaries and relationships will continue.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm glad they didn't leave him in the car during that safari. I know it's generally safe, but I still wouldn't be super keen to drive my newborn around free-roaming wild animals. They probably left him in a soft pile of non-bitey, well-fed guinea pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm glad they didn't leave him in the car during that safari. I know it's generally safe, but I still wouldn't be super keen to drive my newborn around free-roaming wild animals. They probably left him in a soft pile of non-bitey, well-fed guinea pigs.

• Haha
I don't understand...1 hour drive there and back...1 hour in the safari...they went out to eat...all with a 1 week or whatever baby? When did she feed him? It's almost like they didn't have a baby.
I bet you Ginn ate some of the camel food. She needs to burn that tank top.
Ughhhh "tore" 😡

• Haha
LOL

dingo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You need binoculars for the sad animals on this sad safari but then Ginnzilla's close enough to crush you with her weight and her spicy halitosis.
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.24.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.24.20 PM.png

It would be cheaper to buy a guinea pig than what they paid to feed them, but hey at least the Bojos are getting ripped off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see what looked like J’s reflection in her sunglasses around the 11 minute mark? It’s in her left lens in the screenshot below, right after the point where she’s “upset” that all the animals have been on Tim’s side - it looks like he has his back to her and I can’t figure out if she has him in her lap or if he’s standing in front of her somehow. Do safaris like this typically have stops in the middle where you can get out of your car and hand off your week-old baby or move your kid from the back seat to the front seat??

7FDF02BB-9613-4277-A343-B96B3AD5AEF4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If only there was a safari closer by where they live at a park they happen to have annual passes for..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.