The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably think they're being good parents by getting D'Oliver out of the house from the very beginning, seeing as they barely ever spend any time living there. Also, the local Target and wild animals are cleaner than their home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
is it just me or in the pix of J$ that @Quasimodo posted doesn't he look all flushed and hot? His ears are red and his face looks red as well? WTF trackholes. You ditch your 2 week old baby (where we don't know) and the miracle 3.5 year old you can't even have any fluids handy for him to drink? I swear this just keeps getting better and better. Why all the lies about staying home in pj's for a few months blah blah blah and your 2nd child is not even a month old and you are already out and about exposing him to all kinds of germs in very public places. So all the pj buying was to fill your hoarder habit I guess.

you both suck as parents and you suck even more as humans. and @GodsWarrior said a mouthful - J4Dinners didn't care about $liver while she was carrying him for 9 months and she cares even less now. So so sad. A child is a precious gift and these 2 boys are doomed. It breaks my heart.
I think that is his post meltdown look. We see it a lot more often these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't understand how a 3 week old baby has been to two sitdown restaurants in the first 3 weeks of his life. He's been to restaurants more than I have in the past two weeks.

I also don't understand how the stans see none of what we see. I know we joke about what good detectives we are here, but we see the same exact videos that the stans see. Yet, they continue to praise and worship the Trackers for being such amazing parents.

At this point, I don't know or care where $liver was during the safari, it just really bothers me that they left him behind. He obviously had some sort of breathing issue that required further monitoring, you would think they would be even more protective and nurturing of their second miracle. And what lesson does that teach J$? Oh, we'll just ditch your brother with whichever rando they have around them now so we can enjoy the safari in the Jeep you wanted in peace. They are so fucked up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry (not really, but...) but if they now have a NIGHT bleeping NANNY taking care of their kid...

For a previously infertile couple who publicly declared their "struggles" with infertility - and had made "peace" with the fact of never having children - and gained all sorts of sympathetic thoughts or comments (some even from us initially!) to then have not one but TWO "miracle" children within a three-year timeframe only to pull this tit now?

I thought having a nanny for two shitheads who make their own bleeping schedules and work for themselves was bad enough but if they truly now have a NIGHT bleeping NANNY... again, for two shitheads who make their own bleeping schedules and work for themselves, well... OMG.

🖕 🖕 🖕 times infinity.
Well they made peace with not being parents before due to “infertility”. They’ve just slightly adjusted that to being at peace with not being parents to the kids they’ve decided to cast against their will in their crappy reality tv show. The production crew/educator/nannies/tour guides will all do that for them.

She just throws terms around without knowing what it actually means. There’s no way they would be doing what they’re doing with an actual colicky baby. They’d be in survival mode. Ollie gets cranky sometimes…that’s not colic🙄🙄
right! Big Baby is probably cranky because he is hungry. He is the size of a cereal eating baby.
---
Is that why J. wanted to put up signs for the baby that were for not being "loud"?! (this was like 2-3 vlogs back)

Jenn said she thought J. meant for adults not to be loud when she made the sign he requested, when actually J. wanted a sign for the BABY not to be loud. She didn't elaborate.

View attachment 2063964

View attachment 2063969
I think that is a straight up lie. I think those signs are for J$ to stop screaming. It is a pretty standard technique for kids with communication challenges.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think that is a straight up lie. I think those signs are for J$ to stop screaming. It is a pretty standard technique for kids with communication challenges.
It does make you wonder though, doesn't it?
If J. DID ask for the signs bc he's having meltdowns hearing Oliver cry, because they didn't properly prepare him. So J is asking Oliver to shut up, essentially, with the signs he had Jenn make.

Plus now with leaving Oliver behind...

Was it actually because J. was having a complete meltdown because Oliver was initially crying SO, in order to placate J. (and get their precious vlog footage they paid $125 for), they left Oliver behind with the "nanny" to scream his head off?

• Sad
I don't understand how a 3 week old baby has been to two sitdown restaurants in the first 3 weeks of his life. He's been to restaurants more than I have in the past two weeks.

I also don't understand how the stans see none of what we see. I know we joke about what good detectives we are here, but we see the same exact videos that the stans see. Yet, they continue to praise and worship the Trackers for being such amazing parents.

At this point, I don't know or care where $liver was during the safari, it just really bothers me that they left him behind. He obviously had some sort of breathing issue that required further monitoring, you would think they would be even more protective and nurturing of their second miracle. And what lesson does that teach J$? Oh, we'll just ditch your brother with whichever rando they have around them now so we can enjoy the safari in the Jeep you wanted in peace. They are so fucked up.
All of this! How much longer can the stans use the old “it’s their job” comeback when they’re questioned about this? How is it THEIR job to leave a 3 week old baby with whomever to go on a safari? This is beyond ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If J. DID ask for the signs bc he's having meltdowns hearing Oliver cry, because they didn't properly prepare him. So J is asking Oliver to shut up, essentially, with the signs he had Jenn make.

Was it actually because J. was having a complete meltdown because Oliver was initially crying SO, in order to placate J. (and get their precious vlog footage they paid $125 for), they left Oliver behind with the "nanny" to scream his head off?
I can say for my daughter, babies crying was her #1 trigger for meltdowns.

I think they made the signs so J$ would not scream and disturb d’Oliver so he then began to scream and it is a cyclical shistorm of screaming.

I’ll also add that she herself rarely cried and if I remember correctly J$ was not a big crier either.

Reactions: 12
If J. really loves cars so much why not take him to dezerland in Orlando. The kid would probably love it but they don’t think about what J. would really like.

Reactions: 12
Wow everything you think it couldn't get worse.....

So they did leave their newborn to some stranger to go on a safari tour which Jackson didn't even enjoy. He looked bored everytine they showed him. I mean it's nice that they finally do something with him but why now?? If they wanna do exclusively things with him why not only one parent.... But yeah I know why 🙄

And it's so strange how less he talks and that he barely response with 3.5 years.
AND where was all this concern and special attention paid to Jackson’s enjoyment been for the last nine months?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS is all a freak show for the stans!
These two village idiots don’t give a fig about their two sons. They only exploit, use and abuse their presence for views and $$$.
THIS is their family business.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BE LABELED A FAMILY CHANNEL??

They do more home vlogs than useful, informative, IRL travel and venue coverage now.

Reactions: 20

I bet this is it! I bet Jackson brought his baby doll along or they brought it. Placed it in the car seat to look like Oliver was there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are just reinforcing J$ entitled behavior and teaching him that he is more important than the baby. This just gets worse for both of those children.

Reactions: 13
I bet this is it! I bet Jackson brought his baby doll along or they brought it. Placed it in the car seat to look like Oliver was there.
I don't think they are that clever. Or they went all out and Jenn is nursing the baby doll at the restaurant.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.22.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She just throws terms around without knowing what it actually means. There’s no way they would be doing what they’re doing with an actual colicky baby. They’d be in survival mode. Ollie gets cranky sometimes…that’s not colic🙄🙄
Has it not occurred to her that anything she consumes goes into the baby’s system if she is breastfeeding? Of course not. Just stop and think about what that human garbage disposal eats and then think about a 3 week old digestive system trying to process it. It’s not rocket science, well, not for normal people

Last edited:
  • Sad
Has it not occurred to her that anything she consumes goes into the baby’s system if she is breastfeeding? Of course not. Just stop and think about what that human garbage disposal eats and then think about a 3 week old digestive system trying to process it. It’s not rocket science, we’ll, not for normal people
Poor kid had to endure 9 grueling months feeding off of her bloated, greasy placenta with the garbage she continuously shoveled down her gullet and now he has to do the same thing for at least a year while she eats all her shrimpies, fried, processed foods and other hot garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
….they are absolutely going to take him on a cruise the moment he turns 6 months.
Jackson probably still won’t be fully potty trained and therefore excluded from the Oceaneers Club. Though he still qualifies for the Small World Nursery with little bro, which they have to pay for.

Ha ha! I see all kinds of problems with the DCL child care situation.
They don’t provide the proper items for d’Oliver’s care, so CMs have to chase them down constantly.
They put Jackson in the Oceaneers Club cause he is 3, omitting that he isn’t fully potty trained. J$ “messes” up an area and OC has to close it down to fully sanitize the entire area. Jaxy gets the boot.

(Yes, I know they will have a nanny or two.
A girl can dream, can’t she?)

Reactions: 17
If J. really loves cars so much why not take him to dezerland in Orlando. The kid would probably love it but they don’t think about what J. would really like.
If Jackprop really liked cars and trucks you would think the Trackholes would pack a few hot wheels or trucks for him to play with instead of a tablet or phone everywhere they go.
#homemovies

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.