The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn feigns astonishment that she didn't know that the Sanskrit word for cheetah is chita. WOW no way! She barely even knows what time zone she's in, obviously, she wouldn't know this random fact. She's such an obnoxious narrator. Also, the optics of a white witch in a wifebeater and a trucker hat who attended an "urban" party talking about Africa and a prevalence of illnesses is cringe but I loved how awkward she felt talking about the "a lot of uh illnesses" when she looks like she herself is carrying at least 8 communicable diseases on a good day.

View attachment 2063259

View attachment 2063262
I gritted my teeth about Africa!!! I’ve been there before on a mission trip about 5/6 years ago now. I fell in love with the country I visited & the people. Jens ignorance about Africa was so appalling. For a couple who loves to “donate” their money and is “culturally sensitive” they don’t have a clue what it’s really like there. You could tell she was very uncomfortable talking about Africa and the diseases that can be found there. She doesn’t have a clue. Educate yourself Jen about the history of Africa, the poor conditions, and the people who live there instead of brushing it off like a nuisance. When I went, the children were grateful for a DROP of water or anything they had. They didn’t have anything at all. Makes my blood boil at how insensitive the Trackers are to real life problems or third world problems. With all the money they have, they could sponsor at least ten kids there if not more. I didn’t mean to rant or get off topic but I’m passionate about Africa, lol. She just ticked me off. Ugh!
---
Maybe that theme park guy was taking care of the baby while they were at the safari.
All I know is that they have been acting weird AF since this baby came. Bizarre vlogs, catering so much to Jackpot, eating out as if they don't have a newborn. Not acting like people who have to feed and change a baby every few hours at night. Really really weird... including the stupid Jeep rental.
We thought they would ignore Jackpot when the baby came but I think it's the other way around.
I think they ditched Oliver because they can’t handle a newborn. Jen didn’t care about him when she was pregnant so why would she care now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
is it just me or in the pix of J$ that @Quasimodo posted doesn't he look all flushed and hot? His ears are red and his face looks red as well? WTF trackholes. You ditch your 2 week old baby (where we don't know) and the miracle 3.5 year old you can't even have any fluids handy for him to drink? I swear this just keeps getting better and better. Why all the lies about staying home in pj's for a few months blah blah blah and your 2nd child is not even a month old and you are already out and about exposing him to all kinds of germs in very public places. So all the pj buying was to fill your hoarder habit I guess.

you both suck as parents and you suck even more as humans. and @GodsWarrior said a mouthful - J4Dinners didn't care about $liver while she was carrying him for 9 months and she cares even less now. So so sad. A child is a precious gift and these 2 boys are doomed. It breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They never gave J$ this much attention before the baby was born. So instead of parenting him and teaching him to behave they are dumping a newborn. It’s so gross & disgusting. They are teaching him that the baby is disposable. Can you imagine if another kid ever hits J$? He is going to lose it. He has ZERO concept of consequences.
And Timmy boy absolutely would have taken the top off if he’d had a soft top Jeep. He would have taken the top off that one if he had a place for the hard pieces. So hope you are ok newborn in the burning FL sun 😡.

They acted like J$ would die of heat & now they are throwing a newborn into a Jeep with the top open and driving for hours!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I didn’t get through the whole video, but starting to wonder if it was prior to Buddy #2 D’Oliver birth?

Reactions: 6
Kelly’s clearly not paying attention:
3A7196FB-36B0-4041-937E-D611E6C7070D.jpeg

Are they oblivious to Cousin Oliver not being there and the fact that they’ve had a nanny despite the fact that these two dead beats don’t have actual jobs??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just to mention something about Prop #2 supposedly having colic. My daughter actually did have colic and it was hell. Unpredictable and unexplained prolonged intense crying and nothing we tried helped until she grew out of it. I was like a zombie at times not sleeping well and worried about my newborn and wondering what was wrong with her and why I couldn't fix it. I had to hand her off to a family member sometimes and have a good cry myself over the situation
There's no way these ass hats are galavanting around and catering to J$ while dealing with a baby with colic but these are the Trackholes so they probably are

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I watched about 5 mins of the blog and I was out. My first thought was why didn't they do this BEFORE the baby came. $125 just to drive through, thats ALOT. They already had a few special weekends for Jackson before the baby came. So why now another one?
---
AND why the duck has Jenn been in all of the thumbnails lately?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I didn’t get through the whole video, but starting to wonder if it was prior to Buddy #2 D’Oliver birth?
Definitely after he was born. He is clearly visible in the car seat going into the place and then he’s gone. They are also pushing the stroller into the restaurant.

I've been trying to figure out when they went on this adventure. In the It's Been One Week Vlog, which was put out on Saturday, 3/25, they mention going to the BBQ place. We see the 4Rivers visit in We Rented a Jeep, put out on 3/27. The next day they go to the safari, because they still have the Jeep. They say that's on Sunday. So, I'm thinking that this safari trip was Sunday, 3/19. In which case, $liver wasn't even 2 weeks old and was 10 days out of the NICU. These people are so fucked up. Beyond fucked up. So fucked up my head hurts when I think about the damage they are doing to those poor kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Kelly’s clearly not paying attention:
View attachment 2063812
Are they oblivious to Cousin Oliver not being there and the fact that they’ve had a nanny despite the fact that these two dead beats don’t have actual jobs??
A lot of the comments are in the same vein, 'omg so fun to see you all out as a family of four!!' 'how great of you to give Jackson his own special week!!'

Meanwhile no one is wondering why there's no baby to be seen or why they are doing this now to begin with because they should be at home bonding with Buddy 2.0 instead of catering to Buddy 1.0s every whim.

They may hate this poor baby even more than Jackson. They should have kept lying about infertility and never had kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why did they need to go to a drive through safari at that price when they have passed for disney. Could have done a day looking round animal kingdom doing the animal trails

Reactions: 22
if this baby really does have colic, them pawning him off is even worse. It’s one thing having the patience to deal with your own baby, but to deal with someone else’s screaming child… nope.
How are they 100% sure the employee can handle a colicky baby?
people are crazy and unpredictable.

Reactions: 17
EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK of today's thetimtracker vlog!!!!

Akin to J$'s Mariokart adventures through Fort Wilderness and in response to questions regarding baby Oliver's whereabouts during the safari, Ginn has decided to bungee cord his car seat to the back end of one of the Andretti Indoor Go-Karts and race Dim with the loser being forced to plan J$'s next sPeCiAl wEeKeNd. Make sure to subscribe and turn those notification on now!

1680093553450.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I went to skip through the vlog and he says near the end that, while he wanted a Jeep where you could take the entire top off and "ride it without the roof on in the back," he didn't get it this time around because he didn't have "anywhere to store the actual roof."

and NOT because there was a mere weeks-old baby in the back, I guess. 🤦‍♀️ Storage issues, is what it was. 🖕

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Just to mention something about Prop #2 supposedly having colic. My daughter actually did have colic and it was hell. Unpredictable and unexplained prolonged intense crying and nothing we tried helped until she grew out of it. I was like a zombie at times not sleeping well and worried about my newborn and wondering what was wrong with her and why I couldn't fix it. I had to hand her off to a family member sometimes and have a good cry myself over the situation
There's no way these ass hats are galavanting around and catering to J$ while dealing with a baby with colic but these are the Trackholes so they probably are
She just throws terms around without knowing what it actually means. There’s no way they would be doing what they’re doing with an actual colicky baby. They’d be in survival mode. Ollie gets cranky sometimes…that’s not colic🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
Why did they need to go to a drive through safari at that price when they have passed for disney. Could have done a day looking round animal kingdom doing the animal trails
You really think they are going to blow Ollie's first visit to Animal Kingdom on something like that? I assume a whole new "baby's first XYZ" is coming because they are very predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if this baby really does have colic, them pawning him off is even worse. It’s one thing having the patience to deal with your own baby, but to deal with someone else’s screaming child… nope.
How are they 100% sure the employee can handle a colicky baby?
people are crazy and unpredictable.
Is that why J. wanted to put up signs for the baby that were for not being "loud"?! (this was like 2-3 vlogs back)

Jenn said she thought J. meant for adults not to be loud when she made the sign he requested, when actually J. wanted a sign for the BABY not to be loud. She didn't elaborate.

1680094182949.png

1680094273079.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is that why J. wanted to put up signs for the baby that were for not being "loud"?! (this was like 2-3 vlogs back)

Jenn said she thought J. meant for adults not to be loud when she made the sign he requested, when actually J. wanted a sign for the BABY not to be loud. She didn't elaborate.

View attachment 2063964

View attachment 2063969
I assumed Jackson requested this or so she says he did because they have all this help coming in and out of their house. She has to remind them all to be quiet constantly not to wake the baby. So she made a sign because she got tired of asking everyone to be quiet.

Reactions: 12
These two have no sense of reality....they FILMED, EDITED and POSTED a video that clearly shows multiple terrible parental choices. They are terrible and DO NOT CARE as long as the views come in. They actively loathe their "miracles" and are the dumbest trash to ever gain so many viewers. I can not wait for the gravy train to derail and leave them grasping to make ends meet -- but also am deeply saddened by the two additional lives they are taking down with them.

• Heart
I assumed Jackson requested this or so she says he did because they have all this help coming in and out of their house. She has to remind them all to be quiet constantly not to wake the baby. So she made a sign because she got tired of asking everyone to be quiet.
Well, she said that J. wanted the sign made... but it WASN'T for adults.

That told me it was for Oliver. That Jackson was getting pissed Oliver was making too much noise.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your interpretation?

Reactions: 24
Jen is sick. I don’t even know why you would want to do something like that if you just had a baby and you are exclusively nursing (allegedly). On the other hand, a new mom would certainly welcome dad taking the 3 yo out for the day.

This witch cannot stand being left out of anything.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.