The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the video but my guess is Prop 2.0 started crying and was hungry so she grabbed him out of the car seat and is nursing. I’m assuming they aren’t going very fast in the car in the safari portion. I’ve done the same with my baby during drive car through activities (our zoo did one, kids were unbuckled and able to move around the car. Christmas light drive throughs, etc). Usually have to go super slow during that.

Reactions: 13
The Real Florida. Where ostriches and warthogs roam free through lines of cars.

1680051528047.png

Stupid sure attracts stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven’t watched the video but my guess is Prop 2.0 started crying and was hungry so she grabbed him out of the car seat and is nursing. I’m assuming they aren’t going very fast in the car in the safari portion. I’ve done the same with my baby during drive car through activities (our zoo did one, kids were unbuckled and able to move around the car. Christmas light drive throughs, etc). Usually have to go super slow during that.
I hope not. It's rather bumpy and there are times where she's holding the camera with one hand and showing the camel food with the other.

Reactions: 12
The closet I've seen is my father reviewing all the fruit baskets he got when he was in the hospital when he broke his foot. Spoiler alert, if it wasn't edible arrangements it was crap. Sad that Jenblob didn't even get one fruit basket...though Snackers don't do fruit.
i don’t blame your dad.. those edible arrangements are chefs kiss!

Reactions: 9
The part where you can see he’s not in the seat is when they are driving out. They stopped at the corner where you turn from the safari place road to the main road. So the safari part was done. Even then, it was very bumpy and wouldn’t be safe for a two week old baby, fresh out of the NICU, to be nursing while moving in the vehicle. Especially while filming with one hand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anybody know what Theme Park Mom does? Could she be part of the baby care team along with Mike? B2 had to be with them during the safari, right?

I still can't believe they drove all that way, spent at least a couple of hours there between the safari and lunch and then all the way back with a two week old baby.

Reactions: 16
There is definitely no baby there at 12 min in and Jenn is using both her hands- so he is not with her. WTF?
---
Ok- I rewatched- no baby at the 3 min mark- this is after checked in to pay. Nanny must have stayed behind at the building there with the NEWBORN for their HOUR long adventure.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anybody know what Theme Park Mom does? Could she be part of the baby care team along with Mike? B2 had to be with them during the safari, right?

I still can't believe they drove all that way, spent at least a couple of hours there between the safari and lunch and then all the way back with a two week old baby.
Theme park dad used to have a link to their adoption story that told a lot more about them. It made me like their family a lot when I read it. It is no longer linked on his instagram. I want to say Theme park mom is a teacher. She has an actual job. He also works from what I can tell on his insta stories. The children go to school. They also live a little bit away, closer to Lakeland from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The part where you can see he’s not in the seat is when they are driving out. They stopped at the corner where you turn from the safari place road to the main road. So the safari part was done. Even then, it was very bumpy and wouldn’t be safe for a two week old baby, fresh out of the NICU, to be nursing while moving in the vehicle. Especially while filming with one hand.
Yeah- they drop the baby with someone at the check-in area. That’s point where he is no longer in the car. It’s about the 3 min mark.
So yeah- again- I am not leaving the house for two months Jenn- not only drove an hour away to appease her 3 year, she dropped her 2 week old baby off at some sort safari house for an hour. THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST PARENTS.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Maybe Safari Adventure has concierge level babysitting available?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Theme park dad used to have a link to their adoption story that told a lot more about them. It made me like their family a lot when I read it. It is no longer linked on his instagram. I want to say Theme park mom is a teacher. She has an actual job. He also works from what I can tell on his insta stories. The children go to school. They also live a little bit away, closer to Lakeland from what I can tell.
I take back what I said and can't edit. Both Themeparkdad and mom are in the higher education field. Neither are teachers. Courtesy of their linkedins.

Reactions: 10
Maybe they left Oliver with a random stranger who works at the Safari like they did in Hawaii.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You mean the story he used to publicize all his social media? He is an exploitative “influencer” too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course staying home after having a baby doesn’t make any sense to their stans. Driving around in a bumpy jeep seems like the best option a week after giving birth, coupled with a stay at the NICU. They dEsErVe a break yOu gUyZzZzzzzz!!!! 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So she basically put her newborns life in the hands of practical strangers 😲 (if the assumptions are correct) some times you guys kill me with the theories, and assumptions, but this time I’m with you guys lol. Where is that baby?!?!?

nothing they did had to be done now. Why couldn’t they do this in let’s say… July? August? For Jackson’s birthday perhaps. Sacrificing one kid to make the other happy. Jackson’s ass will just have to deal with having the baby around.

welp we know who is the favorite child.

ETA: I’m not trusting ANYBODY except my mom, and my spouse with my 2 week old baby. GTFOHWTBS

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve called the Bojos garbage parents on here many times but please tell me they didn’t leave $liver with someone else while they looked at animals from a rented Jeep. I’m crying inside for this baby right now, already considered an inconvenience and interfering with the lifestyle they think they deserve. And I’m sorry but a two week old should not be dragged around public places exposed to who knows what, this is a time to bond and set up routines for both kids.

What kind of fucked up people are these two? The only hope for these boys is that they form a bond to support each other to overcome their crappy dna donors. Please pray she doesn’t try for a girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.