The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she said that J. wanted the sign made... but it WASN'T for adults.

That told me it was for Oliver. That Jackson was getting pissed Oliver was making too much noise.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your interpretation?
Who knows with them, it could be both. I didn't think the whole thing made a whole lot of sense but again it's the bojos. Nothing with them make alot of sense. They clearly did a terrible job of preparing J for what was to come.

Reactions: 15
I just keep thinking of Jennbo sounding like a 15 yr old on NYE- I really want another baby.,..
she got one and it’s already an after thought. We need FRE to come out of retirement.

Reactions: 24
So from this toy Jeep to the real thing all for Jack$on, who thanks to his stupid parents is fast becoming an entitled brat ☹. Just what has happened to the remote controlled jeep? Sitting in the garage gathering dust along with volt?
Seriously their disposable income is ridiculous!
Maybe they asked him what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to ride in a Jeep……..and all he meant was that he wanted his parents to dig this out from the junk in the garage so he could drive around in it. But since they don’t really understand him, they thought he wanted them to rent a whole bleeping Jeep. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, she said that J. wanted the sign made... but it WASN'T for adults.

That told me it was for Oliver. That Jackson was getting pissed Oliver was making too much noise.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your interpretation?
This was the interpretation I got as well…that the sign was for Oliver to be quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This was the interpretation I got as well…that the sign was for Oliver to be quiet.
Yes, this is also how I understood it.

However, the correct answer to--Mom, make me a sign so the baby doesn't scream is--No. He's a baby. Babies cry. Suck it up kid. You're in for a lifetime of dealing with things out of your control.

But I also think that Jenn doesn't understand 90% of what J$ says. That was made clear when Tim told Jenn, you have to get inside J$ head to understand what he's thinking. He really meant SAYING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I assumed Jackson requested this or so she says he did because they have all this help coming in and out of their house. She has to remind them all to be quiet constantly not to wake the baby. So she made a sign because she got tired of asking everyone to be quiet.
On camera, we get mumbled Simlish even they don't understand, yet Jackson apparently waxes poetry behind the camera.

Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just to mention something about Prop #2 supposedly having colic. My daughter actually did have colic and it was hell. Unpredictable and unexplained prolonged intense crying and nothing we tried helped until she grew out of it. I was like a zombie at times not sleeping well and worried about my newborn and wondering what was wrong with her and why I couldn't fix it. I had to hand her off to a family member sometimes and have a good cry myself over the situation
There's no way these ass hats are galavanting around and catering to J$ while dealing with a baby with colic but these are the Trackholes so they probably are
I think what those dumbasses are describing is just a newborn baby being a baby - crying, as they do, and maybe being a bit unsettled because their tummies have yet to fully develop. If he is breastfeeding at all, his tummy is probably gassy from all the crap she eats!! And if he’s not breastfed, then formula is harder to digest on a newborn tummy. As a mum who also had a colicky baby, it annoys me when they fling these terms around. Arghhh they are so insufferable!

I will admit I have seperation anxiety with my baby who is a little older that O. I have never spent any time away from her since she was born… and I can cope with sitting in the front of the car while she is in her seat in the back. Each to their own but I think it’s just all put on for the camera to make them look good. When indeed they look crap!!

Reactions: 17
The sleuthing work here is top notch as usual! Do you think any of their stans will even think about Son2 not being in the Jeep during that safari? What is wrong with the Trackers? I guess miracle child 2 not being a daughter has really made them not care as much? Those poor children!

Reactions: 20
they rented the jeep so they could let the nanny drive the tesla, since the nanny doesn't fit anymore with two car seats. this is also why they want the 3rd row with the rivian, the nanny row so in the future when they do these stupid outings they don't have to rent a second car so the nanny can tail behind in their tesla.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s disgusting. Absolutely vile. He’s just as bad. They’d neglect their newborn baby just so they can drive around in a rental Jeep! What disgusting person is agreeing to look after their baby and change its diapers so she can do that? And in the next home vlog she’ll be pretending to be a doting mother. What happened to her staying in her pyjamas and looking after her baby? The cow will probably take Oliver to a theme park soon. You’d think they’d want to be even more careful since Oliver had breathing problems. They couldn’t care less what happens to Oliver or Jackson. These two vile creatures only care about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought that’s who we had been referring to lol.
The baby was definitely left behind while they were on the safari.
I bet you Ginn is not nursing then. That is a long time to be away from a newborn. I thought she wasn't going to be going out for months! This would have been like 5 hours out. Even for them being such crap parents I am really surprised. I think I have never heard of anyone I know leaving their newborn that long and with who?
---
Well he would have fucked up that amazing safari footage as well. I still cannot believe they ditched the newborn baby for an entire hour to drive through that.

Also, I might be in the minority here, I think it was incredibly dangerous to have J$ seemingly standing in front of Jenn during the safari ride. That wasn't a car that Tim was used to driving. Even Tim mentioned the big tires made it handle differently. They were driving on unpaved roads. If something weird would have happened and the airbag went off, well, I guess they'd have some compelling hospital footage or worse. They just don't think about their actions. Worst parents ever.
Hour? If they left the baby at home....it's hours. At least 4

Reactions: 10
I bet you Ginn is not nursing then. That is a long time to be away from a newborn. I thought she wasn't going to be going out for months! This would have been like 5 hours out. Even for them being such crap parents I am really surprised. I think I have never heard of anyone I know leaving their newborn that long and with who?
---

Hour? If they left the baby at home....it's hours. At least 4
The baby went with them to Lakeland. You can see him in the car seat as they are entering the safari driveway. When they are on the actual 3 mile safari, that apparently Jenn said took an hour, the car seat is definitely empty in the back. So---someone (hopefully) stayed behind at the safari welcome center with Lil Babe. Hopefully they didn't leave him with the guinea pigs while they were gone. Tim, Jenn and J$ are in the Jeep alone. The car seat is empty. From the safari, they go to a restaurant in Lakeland with Themeparkdad Nick and the fam. You can see the stroller in the reflection of the windows, so $liver is at lunch in Lakeland.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The baby went with them to Lakeland. You can see him in the car seat as they are entering the safari driveway. When they are on the actual 3 mile safari, that apparently Jenn said took an hour, the car seat is definitely empty in the back. So---someone (hopefully) stayed behind at the safari welcome center with Lil Babe. Hopefully they didn't leave him with the guinea pigs while they were gone. Tim, Jenn and J$ are in the Jeep alone. The car seat is empty. From the safari, they go to a restaurant in Lakeland with Themeparkdad Nick and the fam. You can see the stroller in the reflection of the windows, so $liver is at lunch in Lakeland.
Gotcha. Well that tells me they have a full time nanny...if it was a Sunday.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Gotcha. Well that tells me they have a full time nanny...if it was a Sunday.
Or part time nanny who agrees to some weekend work. Or multiple nannies and or friends (what friends though right?) they are leaning heavily on. I think when Jenn says breastfeeding she means pumping a lot and Timmy staying up at night to do the actual feeding with a bottle.

They’ve been so busy acting like they don’t have a newborn in the last 2 weeks they probably haven’t even thought to welcome family over to meet Dolliver. There has been no mention of the grandparents, cousins, or 🍑… But they let a mystery guest stay the night with J$, have a nanny on hand, and hang out with themeparkdad’s family all while gallivanting around Florida to appease J$ and to pretend that nothing has changed.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
A scarier thought is that Jenn can’t be left alone with the baby. So they came up with this harebrained scheme to have a weekend outing (and content)

I hope it’s just FOMO.

• Sad
The fact that J doesn't like the baby crying just shows how little they have prepared him for this kid an also how they are doing NOTHING to help him, rather than explain to him that baby's cry an that he did when he was a baby, they decided to go leave the baby with someone else

I hope to god they do NOT take their eyes off J when he's around the baby or god forbid he might throw a pillow over its head or hit it to make it be quiet

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Or part time nanny who agrees to some weekend work. Or multiple nannies and or friends (what friends though right?) they are leaning heavily on. I think when Jenn says breastfeeding she means pumping a lot and Timmy staying up at night to do the actual feeding with a bottle.
I thought most of you said that Dim is looking refreshed as well. My bet is the nanny is bottle feeding D’Oliver at night while the Trackholes get their much needed rest from grifting.
#homemovies

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry (not really, but...) but if they now have a NIGHT bleeping NANNY taking care of their kid...

For a previously infertile couple who publicly declared their "struggles" with infertility - and had made "peace" with the fact of never having children - and gained all sorts of sympathetic thoughts or comments (some even from us initially!) to then have not one but TWO "miracle" children within a three-year timeframe only to pull this tit now?

I thought having a nanny for two shitheads who make their own bleeping schedules and work for themselves was bad enough but if they truly now have a NIGHT bleeping NANNY... again, for two shitheads who make their own bleeping schedules and work for themselves, well... OMG.

🖕 🖕 🖕 times infinity.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.