The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the steakhouse is on Disney property but isn't it a slightly fancier establishment? I didn't see anyone around them wearing ears like Jenn was.
I thought the same thing. She looked stupid and tacky wearing those ears to a nice dinner.

I think they are fine for the park but not for dinner at Steakhouse 71.

Speaking of the park, they really got a reservation so they could ride one ride and catch some of the fireworks? I know on their stories, they were walking out of the park when the fireworks were still going so they didn’t even stay for the whole thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I know the steakhouse is on Disney property but isn't it a slightly fancier establishment? I didn't see anyone around them wearing ears like Jenn was.
I wear my ears everywhere on Disney property. If it’s quick service, I leave them on. If we sit down at any table service meal, I remove them. I’ll maybe pop them back on quickly for pictures with characters.

She looks like a dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's my take, Jenn. You shouldn't smack talk ANY nurse ever. I don't care if you don't like that she brushed you off or if you didn't like how she spoke to you. This nurse is going to see you again. There aren't THAT many labor and delivery nurses in your hospital. You do not want her to see a vlog with you talking about her. You're an asshole.

That said--these two are absolutely ridiculous for talking about this. This is no ones business and it's crystal clear that Jenn freaked out over pee. OK, I get it, you panic very easily when you are pregnant. You don't need to share this with 100,000 people. This is a non event, there's no need to talk about it.

Other observations: That meal. My family of 4 adults does not consume the amount of food the 2 of them do. Multiple appetizers, bread service, entrees with extra sides and then she comments about how they didn't get dessert. Then the fireworks that they saw weren't even on Main Street??? It was from the bypass??? Do better assholes. Your kid will remember this, trust me. You both suck.

I love how Tim tells Jenn how she feels, he explains what's going on with her body, talks about what water breaking feels like. He is the authority of all things related to the uterus. He sounds like a complete douchebag the entire time she's talking.

Since they took J$ with them to the hospital, they do not have someone who can quickly take care of him. What if she was in labor? What if she was having the baby right then and there? What if there was an even worse emergency and something horrible was happening? You can't take your 3 year old to the hospital with you, again, get your tit together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I swear to God, this family "celebrates" something every night as an excuse to eat like it's their last meal on earth. If they're not eating 200% of their daily sodium intake in a purple carrot dinner at home, they're at a restaurant eating 2000 calorie meals.
I always wonder what their cholesterol levels are 😂

Reactions: 12
Not always true. I had an emergency C section and I was knocked tf out. Didn’t wake up til I was in my room later.

as far as no one watches their back catalogs, I have seen quite a few stans in the Facebook group say that they put on their back catalogs and watch them some of these sickos watch Js birth over and over
I was totally knocked out for my emergency c section. Sad I have no recollection of my first daughters birth. Like zero.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here's my take, Jenn. You shouldn't smack talk ANY nurse ever. I don't care if you don't like that she brushed you off or if you didn't like how she spoke to you. This nurse is going to see you again. There aren't THAT many labor and delivery nurses in your hospital. You do not want her to see a vlog with you talking about her. You're an asshole.

That said--these two are absolutely ridiculous for talking about this. This is no ones business and it's crystal clear that Jenn freaked out over pee. OK, I get it, you panic very easily when you are pregnant. You don't need to share this with 100,000 people. This is a non event, there's no need to talk about it.

Other observations: That meal. My family of 4 adults does not consume the amount of food the 2 of them do. Multiple appetizers, bread service, entrees with extra sides and then she comments about how they didn't get dessert. Then the fireworks that they saw weren't even on Main Street??? It was from the bypass??? Do better assholes. Your kid will remember this, trust me. You both suck.

I love how Tim tells Jenn how she feels, he explains what's going on with her body, talks about what water breaking feels like. He is the authority of all things related to the uterus. He sounds like a complete douchebag the entire time she's talking.

Since they took J$ with them to the hospital, they do not have someone who can quickly take care of him. What if she was in labor? What if she was having the baby right then and there? What if there was an even worse emergency and something horrible was happening? You can't take your 3 year old to the hospital with you, again, get your tit together.
Jenn lost all credibility during her last pregnancy where she said she was like a 8 out of 10 on the pain scale but sat in the car vlogging for 10 minutes before they went into the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This proves they don't seem to have a plan on what to do with him when the baby comes.

Reactions: 22
And we all know they only took Jackson with them to dinner because they didn’t have anyone else to watch him.
Is the nanny still employed? If she is it must be super part time.

Reactions: 23
And we all know they only took Jackson with them to dinner because they didn’t have anyone else to watch him.
Is the nanny still employed? If she is it must be super part time.
Wondering that also. Don’t hear much about “B” anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wondering that also. Don’t hear much about “B” anymore.
I don't think there's a B anymore. I truly think "someone" is actually no one. I'm not even sure it was Bea that had J$ at swimming lessons that day because Jenn didn't say "Bea" sent me photos. She just said I have some photos. I think she's been gone a while now.

Reactions: 21
I just saw there’s a new video with a click baity title. I assumed rough morning meant she had another bad reaction to stuffing her face but it looks like a pregnancy scare. I can’t watch now—gotta make dinner, not from a box. But I’m sure this’ll be a doozy.

Reactions: 13
😂 😂 😂

duck you Tim!!! When Dev gets an invite to a huge thing like this and you don't--you've officially hit rock bottom dude.

IMG_FE41BBBFB30C-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Since we are nearing the end of the thread, I would now like to formally submit my title suggestion:

TheTimTracker#118: Filet O’ witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
there goes Tim with his “literally, everyone that we’ve spoken to” said the same thing BS.
He was trying to make her feel less dumb than she already is by letting her know she isn’t the only one.
While I do understand most women don’t have the “my water broke experience”, but I did. I was a young care free pregnant woman, I had my kid at 21, and when my water broke I bleeping knew that was my water breaking 🤦‍♀️
Maybe because I had motherly instincts, idk but certainly did not need Google to tell me how it feels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Quite surprised that Timmy didn’t take his camera and fuzzy balls to the hospital and didn’t spend 10 minutes in the car, explaining how scared they are🤔

Reactions: 16
😂 😂 😂

duck you Tim!!! When Dev gets an invite to a huge thing like this and you don't--you've officially hit rock bottom dude.

View attachment 1965934
especially since Dev is bleeping garbage.
---
there goes Tim with his “literally, everyone that we’ve spoken to” said the same thing BS.
He was trying to make her feel less dumb than she already is by letting her know she isn’t the only one.
While I do understand most women don’t have the “my water broke experience”, but I did. I was a young care free pregnant woman, I had my kid at 21, and when my water broke I bleeping knew that was my water breaking 🤦‍♀️
Maybe because I had motherly instincts, idk but certainly did not need Google to tell me how it feels.
My first kid (not the emergency c-section) my water broke as I was standing there. It was like a frigging movie, I cracked up laughing. I knew right away what it was. My husband did not!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.